meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Vinfamy
So when we getting that extra customization bro?
Being able to create/customize NPC families/relationships?
Cucking some randomly generated NPC is boring.
Killing some randomly generated NPC is empty.
Being cucked by some random NPC is soulless.

If I can't kill greg from across the street and turn his wife into a sex slave why even play pretend amiright?

DISCLAIMER: I do not know a greg nor have I ever known a greg, nor do I ever WANT to know a greg.
If your name is greg, im not sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Saw a few pages back some people talking about RGB #'s for skin colors. If you ever need conversion help (since the RGB scale in this game is based off a percentage of 1 and not the full RGB #) I found this converter really helpful:

For example:

1578699968880.png This is Navajo White.
  • Hex: #FFDBAC
  • RGB: (255, 219, 172)
  • CMYK: 0, 0.141, 0.325, 0
Using the converter it's: rgb(100%,86%,67%) / For the game that's: 1.0 R, 0.86 G, and 0.67 B

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
It just happened to me twice. I'm several times married (in open relashionships) and I was walking a female friend NPC home.
Yeah, that's the problem. I fixed it, wasn't expecting this as I wrote the checks. At some point I found out that marriage for open relationships is blocked, but it seems to exist a way to marry all your girlfriends at once, despite the fact it was never intended to work. But I don't know how this happens.
Will put a small update online as soon as I can.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
A "Just Curious" Question:
(maybe a Vinfamy Question ?)

Concerning clothing:

As such, can only items found available at DAZ, be used for these "models" ? So, like if I was looking for, say a "Harem Girl" outfit, (like one that might have been seen in Movies, TV, etc), as the typical scantily-clad classic style outfit, it'd need to be available from DAZ ?

(if I can find some pics, I'll attach here later, if need be)
Yes, anything for Daz Genesis 8 characters
But there should be plenty of tutorials online how to convert clothes for Daz Gen 8

Vinfamy
So when we getting that extra customization bro?
Being able to create/customize NPC families/relationships?
Cucking some randomly generated NPC is boring.
Killing some randomly generated NPC is empty.
Being cucked by some random NPC is soulless.

If I can't kill greg from across the street and turn his wife into a sex slave why even play pretend amiright?

DISCLAIMER: I do not know a greg nor have I ever known a greg, nor do I ever WANT to know a greg.
If your name is greg, im not sorry.
Isn't that what the NPC Relationship Manager mod does?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
There was one where a hoe (a Yarla character) expected her pimp to pay her for sex, and not even the pimp options to beat her up for that shit. Gao Kim I think.

SammieJo

Jan 29, 2018
Not to sound like a bore or anything, but is there a way, without having to goto the settings, to remove the sound.

I dont like all the click click sounds and, well the others i havent heard, because I immediately shut sound off

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Not to sound like a bore or anything, but is there a way, without having to goto the settings, to remove the sound.

I dont like all the click click sounds and, well the others i havent heard, because I immediately shut sound off
start the game > Alt Tab back to Desktop > right click on Volume Mixer (speakerphone icon bottom right of your screne) > Volume Mixer > drag LifePlay.exe down to 0

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
start the game > Alt Tab back to Desktop > right click on Volume Mixer (speakerphone icon bottom right of your screne) > Volume Mixer > drag LifePlay.exe down to 0
I do that sometimes for certain VNs, especially when Ren'Py volume settings doesn't apply to certain sound formats. So they still played even though I had in-game volume all (music and sound effects) set to 0. Pretty annoying. :mad: :p

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Yes, anything for Daz Genesis 8 characters
But there should be plenty of tutorials online how to convert clothes for Daz Gen 8

Isn't that what the NPC Relationship Manager mod does?
Didn't realize this game had a mod scene

How practical will mods be btw? Do they need updating every update or only certain big updates?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
"Just Curious" :

Speaking of "Mod Managers" :oops: ?

I have/had checked the OP, to see if this game had it's own, specific Mod Manager, (Like The Sims Games, had), but found none there, (not unexpected).

So, if one wanted to use a "Mod Manager", (Does one really need to ? ), would one use one like those used for say, Skyrim ?
( I believe it was called "Mod Organizer", :unsure:, was one of a few, at the time, it's been awhile)

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Double checked that NPC mod. Seems to do a nice job. It would be nice to switch between "households" though. Akin to the Sims. Not sure how much more the core game could be expanded. Not sure how ambitious the dev wants to get.

If it stays how it is, I hope the focus is made towards visuals. If its supposed to have more immersive gameplay I hope we get that. This is a game I WANT to play, but whenever I start playing it, the UI reminds me how clunky and obtuse it feels to just PLAY the game.
I said it a long time ago, but adding interiors or "explorable" places would help improve the immersion I feel.
For example, going to a building with options to check different parts of the building maybe via an interactive blueprint map where you just click the locations (bathroom/office/lobby), interacting with everything via the overworld feels bleh. For example, you go to the church and look in the back room and find a priest getting a blowjob. You go to the theater and go to the showing room and "see a movie" maybe even add dynamics such as "sneaking into a movie". This would let you see multiple movies, and if you are with someone the more movies you see you more happy they become with you. So being able to movie hop is a free way to increase relationship without paying more.

Another way you can make this "immersive" feature more dynamic and sandboxy.
At your workplace if you are sneaky enough and IDK maybe have a high intelligence or something and you snoop around different places at the right time, you start a "quest" that is about blackmailing your boss if you catch them and a coworker doing stuff. Mind you to discover this you would need to actually GO to the office, and explore the building, not just make it an RNG "go to work" event. The game is entirely RNG based events when doing "activities" it would be nice if the player had more engagement in finding/doing these activities. Adding minigames may or may not be a thing that could help. I believe the game already has one of these. I played a game AGES ago myster or some guy made them, it used really shit looking 3D characters, but I played the shit out of them. It had my fetishes I guess, but the way he did minigames was so stupid/simple but oddly appropriate. For example his mini games were mainly based around "sneaking" and consisted mostly of moving your mouse slowly and evenly else you would be discovered. Each movement added frames to the "animation" such as moving your arm to an object or something carefully. Really worked. Even though it was stupid simple.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes