Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
@Vinfamy
Sorry I think I have found a rather bad bug. In Sugerbabe++ I modify a lot of stats, I have a sugerbabe with 100 attractiontoplayer. On doing "Actor:attractiontoplayer += Random(0, 1)" the attractiontoplayer stat changes to -100!
I tried "if attractiontoplayer > 100:attractiontoplayer =100"
The only fix I can get working is:
"Rnd = Random(0, 1)
If Rnd + Actor:attractiontoplayer > 100
Actor:attractiontoplayer = 100
Else
Actor:attractiontoplayer += Rnd
Endif"
No idea if other stats are the same! It will be a bitch to put this on all stat throughout the code!

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Sugerdaddy++ bar bug fixes
Have up to 5 sugerBabes
Fully functioning date system
Date tracking/ Date satisfaction
turn sugerbabes into girlfriens (Suggested)
Hotel Rooms by Vima (Thanks)
Currently all activities are free (waiting for user input to see costs should be added)
Install to the /Modules directory then Activate in game ESC/Mods/LL_ActiveMods.
Download here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ll-game-mods-for-lifeplay.43387/

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

gypsytears

Aug 24, 2018
Currently all activities are free (waiting for user input to see costs should be added)
Just thinking about it quickly, each date should cost a few hundred dollars. If you go to a high end restaurant, a nice dinner for two is typically around $250 if not more. That, and the hotel for the nights activities plus the envelope of cash in the morning could add another $300-$400.

One suggestion, in my opinion, would be to forego the envelope of cash in the morning. You already pampered your sugarbabe with the fancy restaurant and the lavish hotel, why would you leave money in the morning? Might as well just use a hooker at that point. Instead, there could be additional scenes later on where your sugarbabe will call and ask for money and/or material things. Not sure how difficult it would be to implement a system that would alter their opinion of you based on whether you indulge them or not with gifts and/or money.

Reactions: Lostlegends

cm90

Jan 14, 2020
Modding documents mostly go over scripting- how would we go about adding hair/clothing and so on? Or at least to retexture what's there?

Also, a lot of the shoes clip really badly, might want to put a mask on the feet texture or something at least.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Just thinking about it quickly, each date should cost a few hundred dollars. If you go to a high end restaurant, a nice dinner for two is typically around $250 if not more. That, and the hotel for the nights activities plus the envelope of cash in the morning could add another $300-$400.

One suggestion, in my opinion, would be to forego the envelope of cash in the morning. You already pampered your sugarbabe with the fancy restaurant and the lavish hotel, why would you leave money in the morning? Might as well just use a hooker at that point. Instead, there could be additional scenes later on where your sugarbabe will call and ask for money and/or material things. Not sure how difficult it would be to implement a system that would alter their opinion of you based on whether you indulge them or not with gifts and/or money.
If you havent looked at the mod yet there are quite a few diffrent activities you can do. EG you dont have to take her to a fancy resturant and hotel, instead you could take her to a burger bar and cheap hotel, and screw here in the park. She wouldnt be happy about it, but you can do it. Activities affect the relationship +- stats, if stats to low your not gonna get anything. It's more if the player wants the roleplay of having the actual money removed from them.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Modding documents mostly go over scripting- how would we go about adding hair/clothing and so on? Or at least to retexture what's there?

Also, a lot of the shoes clip really badly, might want to put a mask on the feet texture or something at least.
You don't not without going intto the base code in unreal and adding them before it compiles.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Kind of the point of sugardaddy/momma - sugarbabe is gifts/money. Otherwise it's just dating.
Well considering you can just add cash in the stats menu. Its more roleplay than anything, but I get the point. Looks like I will be adding values to everything then:eek:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Not sure how difficult it would be to implement a system that would alter their opinion of you based on whether you indulge them or not with gifts and/or money
Allready done! But that just made me think. I suppose a Sugerbabe should also leave you if he/she gets too unhappy because you dont treat them right. So much for Final lol.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Ok Sugerdaddy 1.1 coming tomorrow with cash subtractions, unhappy sugerbabes dumping you and sending them gifts lol.

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
It's 2020 ... I haven't even played skyrim and fallout 4 since 2017. I retired from Bethesda modding as soon as Bethesda started the Creation Club with its forced updates that break Script Extender mods every few weeks. I wasn't exactly the only modder that went out during that period (in fact, you can probably count on one hand the number of popular Bethesda modders from the 15 - 17 period that are still active now). With all the crap Bethesda's done since, I don't exactly regret my retirement as a modder, to be quite frank.
Pretty sure I didn't sign a lifetime contract when I first published my free mods that prevented me from moving on from Bethesda games and focusing on other projects :p
All my mods' source code is still on LoversLab, available for anyone to use and modify. Some more recent mods have done exactly that.
If your mod uses script extender plugins then make them version independent by removing version checks, the script extender team updates skse/f4se within a day or two after a game update. Hating on CC because it's cool to do so is not an excuse to quit modding

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

gypsytears

Aug 24, 2018
If you havent looked at the mod yet there are quite a few diffrent activities you can do. EG you dont have to take her to a fancy resturant and hotel, instead you could take her to a burger bar and cheap hotel, and screw here in the park. She wouldnt be happy about it, but you can do it. Activities affect the relationship +- stats, if stats to low your not gonna get anything. It's more if the player wants the roleplay of having the actual money removed from them.
You're right. I quickly played through a bit and I must've been thinking about something else because I breezed past it. Long day at work I guess:sleep:.

Still, if you're open to suggestions, I would like to see random events where your SB calls for things and depending if you indulge them or not it affects your relationship with them.

Great mod as is, anything else is a bonus.

Edit: Just saw your post about the update tomorrow. If you need any ideas for gifts or whatnot I have an idea or two.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Edit: Just saw your post about the update tomorrow. If you need any ideas for gifts or whatnot I have an idea or two.
Always up for suggestions , Ideas are the hardest part. post away or use PM, going bed now, but I will check back tomorrow.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
For PYG - some problems where very high submissive hoes with very high dominant pimps even with decently or even high perversion refuse to train with a friend. Also like 0 martial hoes are able to beat 100 martial pimps for refusing when this happens and leave instead of giving in and doing what they're told like a hoe should. That shit makes a pimp mad. And you know what happens when a pimp gets mad. Bitches get slapped. There actually should be a system for punishment for refusal of a pimp order - spanking, whipping (with pimp sticks made from untwisted wire hangers) or rape, etc.
I also like the idea of (way outside the mod) where in any case one character tries rape and fails by far, there's a chance the intended victim decides to get revenge and rapes the want to be rapist instead.

Aug 8, 2017
Its my first playing this game, can I use all the mods or it has to be 1 by 1?
Most mods work quite well together. Any given file is taken from one mod, but the game logic is distributed over enough files that, for the most part, things just work. I don't know off the top of my head of any outstanding conflicts, and there are a couple of ways that mod authors can mitigate the problem if they are aware of it.

Reactions: Alannnnn

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
Sorry I think I have found a rather bad bug. In Sugerbabe++ I modify a lot of stats, I have a sugerbabe with 100 attractiontoplayer. On doing "Actor:attractiontoplayer += Random(0, 1)" the attractiontoplayer stat changes to -100!
I haven't tried the mod yet, but the same thing used to happen to me with one of my love interests.
It turned out she wasn't attracted to my gender at all and upon increasing attraction the game would realise this and set it to minimum.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
LifePlay Fan Signature
I went ahead and make a fan signature for the game, based on Krull's template. It's pretty basic, so if anyone else more artistic can make one - I'll be more than happy to add it to this post.

lifeplay_f95_fansig.gif

By srg91

752620_srg91_lifeplay.gif

By Medievalover
lpsig.gif

If you enjoy the game, I would be very thankful if you can include this in your signature. This would help greatly in promoting the game to more players and help the project grow further.
To change your signature, click on your nickname (top-right of your screen) > signature > insert image (around the center of the textbox toolbar) > https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/531037_lifeplay_f95_fansig.gif > Insert > click on the newly added image > Insert Link > https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-16-vinfamy.11321/ > Insert
Thank you once again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes