JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
That is a listing of the ..../LifePlay/Content folder - there is no internationalization folder there in mine either. There should be a folder called 'Engine' in the same folder as the 'LifePlay' folder (alongside it, not within it) and within that another Content folder. If that is missing try a full download again.

Otherwise make sure the path to there does not contain things like diacritic marks or symbols other than the 26 english letters and numerals 0 to 9 (that is the safest, some others might be okay). So .../elan/LifePlay would be fine while .../élan/LifePlay might cause problems.

[typo's ;)]
I downloaded all the files (full, 3.0 and update only) they all give the same error! one or more folders are missing inside

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
Problem solved!! yaaay \O/ I copied the "LifePlay" folder thinking that the other folders were useless ^_^"

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Then bugger off somewhere else if you think that.
Note this was in response to a comment now deleted.

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Although it's currently quite simple and having some problems reported with despawning objects after the animations finish, the new animation system with dynamically spawn objects, which I implemented last update and used for for the daily activity animations, actually is an important addition to the game in general, opening up many new possibilities for adult content, both vanilla and fetish stuffs (tons of BDSM stuffs in the future would require this for example). v3.3 will improve this system and use it for the first set of 'animated objects' sex animations involving the most common sex toys.
- Improve the system for animations with spawn objects, especially making sure that the items actually despawn after use
- New solo and couple animations involving a dildo
- New solo and couple animations involving a vibrator
- New solo and couple animations involving a male masturbator, i.e Fleshlight
- 3d mesh and texture assets for the dildo, vibrator and fleshlight
- Half of June commissions
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 13 June

Kbzspm

Jan 19, 2018
Hey Vinfamy, amazing work, I'm really excited to play, but for some reason, this is how the game is rendering on my virtualized Windows (running via Parallels).

I've installed all the required resources (DirectX and VC++), but I didn't had any success at all
:(

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 21.14.46.png

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know if SexyBastardo's mods (Better Pregnancy in particular) still work all right since 3.0?

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone know if SexyBastardo's mods (Better Pregnancy in particular) still work all right since 3.0?
I'm using all of them (except for the pimp one) without any problem. I've encountered some minor bugs here and there, but nothing game-breaking.

The worst I've had so far were:
  • Actors that were impregnated and deleted after, came back to give birth every night after the pregnancy period was over. So, make sure to end any pregnancy before deleting a NPC.
  • Gfs/Wives in open relationships claiming the baby isn't yours despite it being 100% yours (trust me, I checked) and the paternity test always says it's not yours, but that's just how the code was written. I tried rewriting that part to make it an actual paternity test but it only worked the first time and mysteriously broke on the next runs (now I understand the pain of writing code, kek).

Reactions: Villenia

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I've been having problems with clothes disappearing, while editing an NPC it changes to the PC instead, not being able to change the color of clothes (BIG aesthetic problem) - hitting a different color they still stay the same. Also, some clothes staying on when hitting the get naked button during a sex scene then they are messed up as not on and you have to click more than once to get them back on.

Reactions: srg91

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
  • Actors that were impregnated and deleted after, came back to give birth every night after the pregnancy period was over. So, make sure to end any pregnancy before deleting a NPC.
and there is no way to fix this??? im playing like 30 days now and i have 30 childrens with no name as parent :/

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
I've been having problems with clothes disappearing, while editing an NPC it changes to the PC instead, not being able to change the color of clothes (BIG aesthetic problem) - hitting a different color they still stay the same. Also, some clothes staying on when hitting the get naked button during a sex scene then they are messed up as not on and you have to click more than once to get them back on.
Yeah, I'm experiencing those too. The clothes color one is older, but I've noticed is just on some clothes so I buy many of the same piece of clothing until one can be changed. The rest of the bugs you mentioned seem to be happening since 3.2, dunno how to fix them, but I discovered some workarounds:
  • when editing appearance always check the personal info tab first to see if you're editing that NPC or it's your character;
  • for the clothes staying on, keep changing what you wear with quick dress, especially before sex. I've noticed the clothes get "glued" onto your character after some scenes, unless you change them frequently ofc;
  • same thing with clothes disappearing, hail the quick dress button.
and there is no way to fix this??? im playing like 30 days now and i have 30 childrens with no name as parent :/
The only way I know is to load a save before that NPC was deleted, end their pregnancy and delete them again after. I tried deleting the NPC lpcharacter files but I ended up with nameless NPCs instead that were forever present in the game triggering scenes like ghosts. Maybe they are stored some place else that I don't know of.

Reactions: MightyNo

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
The only way I know is to load a save before that NPC was deleted, end their pregnancy and delete them again after. I tried deleting the NPC lpcharacter files but I ended up with nameless NPCs instead that were forever present in the game triggering scenes like ghosts. Maybe they are stored some place else that I don't know of.
maybe move out of the town and only take npcs from the contact list to the new city would solve that ?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Some old bugs still going on - T-pose zombies for one and the one where you go home but are still in appearance on your last location (before walking an NPC home this time) sometimes is back.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
i disabled shemales in the settings but they still appear , how do i disable for good?
Check the NPC Distribution settings (in the top zone of the esc menu, while the save is loaded) and make sure Trans are set to 0.0000 both in gender distribution and gender preferences distribution.
Also, take a look at your character's personal info tab (edit appearance menu>last tab to the right) and look for the gender preferences check-boxes and make sure the one for transgender is left unchecked.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
MattShizzle: I couldn't reproduce the T pose thing at all. Must be animation specific. Can you narrow it down to what type of sex scene (gender mix) at least? Does it happen when you press Space bar or pick a specific action?

-------

3.3 includes a public beta testing period before the official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v3.0 Stable, if your current version is earlier than this, either use the Full download instead or apply this to update to v3.0 )
The beta testing period will last around 36 hours, aiming for official release of v3.3 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) before Saturday, 13 May.
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is via Discord. But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait a bit more for the final v3.3 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- Improve the system for animations with spawn objects, especially making sure that the items actually despawn after use
- New solo and couple animations involving a dildo
- New solo and couple animations involving a vibrator
- New solo and couple animations involving a male masturbator, i.e Fleshlight
- 3d mesh and texture assets for the dildo, vibrator and fleshlight
- Half of June commissions
- Bugfixes and other improvements

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Usually the T-pose zombies are in rooms - sometimes in sex scenes but usually disappear once the room is fully loaded. More often in prostitution scenes. Also, sometimes in prostitution scenes when it's a threesome one of the NPCs has no name and is invisible.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes