May 5, 2019
Big list of Feedbacks

GUI:
- Hair selection sorter should just have more colors available, if not the ability to save colors to be randomized within the population. Same goes for skin colors.
- Ability to change the amount of displayed lines of the stat improvement widget.
- Greyed out items should have toggle to simply not be shown.
- Breeding party does not have tooltips.
- NPC display screen should be able to display the parent of the subject.
- Tags should automatically be assigned to subjects on generation or assignment for relationships. Leverage this system for greater simulation, sorting, etc.
- Perk widgets change in size, resorting the list and making it very annoying to select.
- The camera control in sex mode is very limited, and often feels messed up and rather unfree while in First Person.

Gameplay - World Display:
- The theater and lecture hall's floor isn't the floor. Many animations occur in the middle of geometry.
- Many refreshes cause actors to fall through the floor.
- Many situations/events cause actors to spawn outside of the outer bounds of a location or never show.
- Eliminate random position assignment by tagging furniture and assigning the position of an action by tag.
- Add Ability to navigate between rooms in a location.
- Add Outdoor type location.
- Locations should have a modifier for population in order to make them feel populated.

Gameplay - Mechanics:

- Introduce business types, structure position ranks outside of events.
- Add ability to become employable at any location on a regular basis.
- Allow NPCs to grow in stats with training - particularly on their own. Being able to see them change would be amazing.
- Above might require some sort of structure for their general goals or desires. This would be neat to have for simulation purposes.
- Create some sort of accessible function or script to generally change a subject's body without need of knowing the rig.
- Add or clarify options to control the city's generation and persistence. There's a lot of problems right now.
- Implement consequences for exhaustion. Energy 0 and Mood 0 should force events that punish/demand the user handle them.
- Sickness and disease would be nice additions, but not a high priority.
- Implement potential risks and threats by having sex in public or in an office.
- All of the bugs associated with NPC adding, deleting, changing, or duplicating for conversion need to be eliminated. Every character should simply have every available stat. This isn't 1982 - we have plenty of RAM. The NPC list in-engine needs to behave perfectly, without errors.
- Create non-cheat Actor stats and player stats screens, including a screen for your characters businesses, current job, and list of relationships and their status.
- It is currently not clear how each business tracks by looking at your own stat screen - this would be solved with a dedicated screen for your various businesses.
- Add city options that govern the expense of services like healthcare or costs/markup of food/supplies/electronics.

Gameplay - Actions and Events:

- Many Actions should require a piece of equipment or furniture in the existing room. This requires some overhaul.
- Allow the player to select groups of activities they are interested in or engaged in. Criminal/Prostitution/Modelling tab should not show for characters that have no interest or skill in such things. This will allow better categorization of actions.
- Several locations types should not allow as many actions as they currently do - worst offenders are retail.
- Go to the bathroom should universally reset all NPCs in a given location.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Some "Furry" Content would be Amazing :eek:
Sorry, but in my opinion, that's taking it a bit too far. :oops:o_O:eek:

Unless, you mean by "Furry", being people getting dressed in animal customs and having sex ? :rolleyes:

Then that's just a clothing option, and could be do-able, probably as a Mod. ;)

Reactions: raykun

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Old problems still there - changes from NPC to PC in middle of changing appearance/stats, sex scenes in rooms with no bed characters moved to bad locations (off in some corner or out of the room altogether even.) Still have the rooms entirely unsuitable for sex scenes (Theater, various doctor offices, etc) - not to mention the shower and prison are both ridiculously small - to the point it's impossible to see anything. Rooms in general (bedrooms) the length/width is way better at 10 x 10 than 8 x 8. You can then move back enough to see decently. I always change PC's room to that.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
Dunno what I'm doing wrong, but seems like if I start an incest relationship it will actually make me date someone completely different. Don't have any mod modules on, and incest module is on. Could it be the load order? Any suggestions are appreciated.

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
Sorry, but in my opinion, that's taking it a bit too far. :oops:o_O:eek:

Unless, you mean by "Furry", being people getting dressed in animal customs and having sex ? :rolleyes:

Then that's just a clothing option, and could be do-able, probably as a Mod. ;)

Sure but There are Elfs,Vampires etc.
Cosplay would be great and enough for now :D
a Furry or Cosplay Mod would do it^^

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sure but There are Elfs,Vampires etc.
Cosplay would be great and enough for now :D
a Furry or Cosplay Mod would do it^^
Yes, but other than a few minor differences, they look "human", where-as a "Furry", doesn't . . . They're covered in FUR ! :oops::p

That's why I suggested a Mod, it gives everyone the choice to have, or not . (not saying I wouldn't try it myself, but I'm more into what some one else suggested . . . "Cat-Girls" :p, as in, that type of "Furry").

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Yes, but other than a few minor differences, they look "human", where-as a "Furry", doesn't . . . They're covered in FUR ! :oops::p

That's why I suggested a Mod, it gives everyone the choice to have, or not . (not saying I wouldn't try it myself, but I'm more into what some one else suggested . . . "Cat-Girls" :p, as in, that type of "Furry").
Cat girls, wolf girls, fox girls.....etc are Kemonomimi basically human in appearance except they have animal ears and sometimes a tail. They are not furries.
Monster girls (which are not kemonomimi) have the ears, tail, paws and some patches of fur but still technically not a furry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Cat girls, wolf girls, fox girls.....etc are Kemonomimi basically human in appearance except they have animal ears and sometimes a tail. They are not furries.
Monster girls (which are not kemonomimi) have the ears, tail, paws and some patches of fur but still technically not a furry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, Pardon Me, for Not being an expert ! ( and I don't care enough, to "learn" the difference ! :p )

" I think I had to do it because people always do the mistake " ( Oh, you mean like, when people confuse, "She-male" with "Futanari" :oops: ? )

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Well, Pardon Me, for Not being an expert ! ( and I don't care enough, to "learn" the difference ! :p )

" I think I had to do it because people always do the mistake " ( Oh, you mean like, when people confuse, "She-male" with "Futanari" :oops: ? )
Yes pretty much how people confuse a she-male with a futanari.

As for the rest I forgot to edit that before I posted it was late and I was tired. I thought it was funny guess you're just too sensitive so sorry for hurting your feelings.

Crysai

Nov 29, 2017
Wait a minute....Screenshot 3....enhance....
is...
is that bearded man icon....is
is that Rob Gavagan's/Dyke's icon?

sue me, i love the unimportant details.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I downloaded the win32 application and am getting the error it isn't valid. My old computer crashed and I have to replace a few parts so I am running an old Windows XP system. Coulld that be the reason why, and if so, are there older versions compatible with XP?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Vinfamy, are you planning anytime soon to add quests? IIRC there were only the initial then a 2nd time more were, last year. It doesn't seem any of the bugs I get were fixed this time, but no new ones at least.

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
There are so many "Set Relationship" Mods that I dont know which still works and which dont. Some are similar to each other. Lostlegends alone has 3 versions of it.

Sooo... can anyone tell me which is the most up-to-date or better mod to use? Just recently started the game.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes