UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I can't seem to get the glasses to appear on characters... I've started a new game, messed about with settings, loaded previous saves, they just don't seem to appear for me. Any help, or maybe insights as to something I may be doing wrong?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I can't seem to get the glasses to appear on characters... I've started a new game, messed about with settings, loaded previous saves, they just don't seem to appear for me. Any help, or maybe insights as to something I may be doing wrong?
They don't show up in the contacts list. When they are in the room they do.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Is it possible to get rid of a perk? I bought the "Sneaky Bull", but that takes the tension out of it for me.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
There is also still the problem with some scenes the camera rotates and moves forward on its own at the start. And stays there after so everything looks fucked up. Major problem.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This post signals the end of Step 1, moving on to Step 2 for the month.
The patrons' poll has ended and Pregnancy was voted be this month's Kink of the Month and the focus of the second update of the month, namely v3.6 (ETA 27 July).
Now that the patrons have had their say in deciding the overall focus of the update, we now move to the brainstorming period of the process to work out the details.
Between now and 11 July (i.e. the release date for the first update of the month, also when I begin working on this Kink of the Month update), everyone is invited to brainstorm and gives ideas on what exactly to do about the winning kink for this update: This is done on and the F95Zone forum thread. Please discuss your and others' ideas as much as possible and make use of the Like button as well so that I can have an idea of what's popular.
kotm_2020_07.JPG

YumiLifePlayFan

Jun 23, 2020
Love this game. Keep up the good work! I'm more active in Lovers Lab, yet the newest update comes here quicker. So I'll keep my eyes out for it.

Jul 28, 2019
1) Fertility Pills

Purchasable, either through pharmacy, hospital or the blackmarket. (Could be variations?) Not cheap though.
Character can take as desired.
NPC's can either be asked to take - need good relationship, perhaps other requirements - or sneakily be administered (pill substitution/drink spiking) again with checks against stats for success.

Temporarily effects fertility.
Daily use increases fertility a set amount (towards a maximum increase bonus) whereas not using on a calendar day causes a decrease back towards the base level. Consecutive doses over say 20(?) days needed for maximum increase to fertility. (Maybe a plus 2 per pill with a limit of +40 and a daily decrease when not taking a pill by -1.)

Would need adding/seeding fertility stats to NPC's and a reworking of impregnation chance so that the stats of both parties involved are considered.

2) Multiple births

The possibility to have twins, triplets, etc. A small innate chance based around IRL chance (decided at time of impregnation).
Substantially increased when taking Fertility Pills. :p
Possible complications around early labour or premature status of offspring, increasing with the number of multiples.

Plus,
A couple of other ideas someone else might take up and run with-

Surrogacy (or simply Wet Nurses)
IVF

Aug 8, 2017
The top of my wishlist is an engine change: currently the impregnate() function assumes the player is the one and only parent. If it could take a parameter for the other parent, then scenes could have consequences that better reflect what happened. If the baby stores its parents, then a later scene (possibly mod-provided) can fill out the family links. But right now that information is lost, so the only way to do it relies on the player keeping track and manually creating those links once the child has grown up.

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I tried this some time ago and found the interface difficult to work with and the game hard to understand. I tried it again today and feel it's improved dramatically in both regards... good job! But, the performance is really rough. I downloaded one of the cities you can alternatively use and it's laggy to navigate. Worse yet, loading a save game on that map causes the game to completely lock. Before I ended task on it after a bit... this last time I just let it run and eventually my entire PC crashed with a hard lock (can't even toggle caps lock, etc.) Earlier during such a load I saw other apps crash like browser extensions, so perhaps it's a memory gobbling thing.

Jul 28, 2019
Try using a smaller map. Bath is included by default. I've had good games on both the Monaco and Pre-Saint-Gervais maps, although it was necessary to 'randomise unknown buildings'. (West New York is another but I've never been able to stand the blockiness of it.)

Additionally/alternatively checking 'classic map graphics' when selecting the city saves a ton of graphics memory, at a loss of the new 3d(ish) rendering of the buildings on the map. Personally I actually prefer the older greyer style. :)

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Bath felt way too small for me, every location can be reached within 10 minutes of walking (usually more like <5) so I was worried I was missing out on possible random events while traveling or may not have enough variety in locations. I'll try Monaco and/or Pre-Saint-Gervais. Thanks. :)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
1) Fertility Pills

Purchasable, either through pharmacy, hospital or the blackmarket. (Could be variations?) Not cheap though.
Character can take as desired.
NPC's can either be asked to take - need good relationship, perhaps other requirements - or sneakily be administered (pill substitution/drink spiking) again with checks against stats for success.
These are available with sb's Better Pregnancy mod. Not sure if you can give them to NPCs but the PC can definitely take them. IIRC they raise fertility by 15 for 24 hours (no, you can't take another one before 24 hours is up.)

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Suggestions and comments:
- 'Whore myself out' and 'Whore myself out online' seem to do nothing, even if standing in a brothel.
- It's easy to accidentally click new game and lose your current one if in the escape menu. Suggest a confirmation box.
- Attractiveness is incredibly slow to build compared to other stats. Fitness is slow, too. The others are perhaps too fast.
- Money is very easy to acquire if you do anything besides mundane work.
- It would be very nice if the actions you can take anywhere included go home so you didn't need to use the map and find your home on it.
- You can lose your virginity in a dream.
- It would be helpful if you could cancel new character creation. There seems to be no way to back out other than closing the game.
- Starting a new game without relaunching the game first causes a number of weird issues with clothing and other things.

Reactions: srg91

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Whore myself out/online have sucked the cum out of a dead man's dick since the game was made and haven't been fixed by dev or mod yet, unfortunately.

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
Anyone else having issues with pregnancy tests? Is there some trigger to get someone to use one? The option is greyed out in the location box.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes