Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I have that mos - I consider it necessary. I didn't see any conflict with it in 3.6, though I still went back to 3.5 due to the condom thing. But then some must be left as I was getting the pregnancy thing about being tired, not feeling good, etc for a male character, too.
I think that may be a thing with the main game, played a female character and these pregnancy events were popping like crazy. Have to wait and see what Vinfamy says.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Speaking of issues - the Dungeon/Training mod has an issue where moving a slave to the harem makes them your girlfriend and gives them a house. Moving them back to the dungeon removes them from your contacts and doesn't remove the home. So if you move them back and forth, you now have a dozen homes on the map.
Already aware of this, its due to the way I wanted the Harem to work. They are no longer slaves but girlfriends! unfortunatly now girlfriends seem to automaticaly have a house assigned to them(not by my choice). So the only thing that can be done is to remove the girlfriend status.

Currently I have been away for a couple of months, due to being out cold on a hospital bed! I have just started slowly recovering and getting back to see what has changed in the game.
Unfortunatly from how I am feeling and what I am seeing in the game, I am no longer sure any sort of no-con mod is viable. The first thing I did was go into one of my dungeon cells and a slave starts masturbating on the bed!
Since V3 came out I now have very little control over scenes or actors, I can no longer stage a scene correctly due to actors wandering all over the place and I dont even having full control over who is in the scene.

An example is I spent several hundred hours working on a zombie apocalypse full conversion, and to be honest it looks freaking great. Combat, survival, inventory, building a shelter, rescuing survivors, levels, stats, weapons.
But after V3.1 I had to stop due to zombies just wandering all over the scene!

Although I had some big plans for the whole dungeon harem mod, most of it is now going to have to go into storage, until I have more ability to control scenes and actors.
On the positive I had almost finished the landlord part of dungeon and harem, and that as well as maybe the harem and chemistry side could still go ahead. Will take a look within the next few days, but currently I'm spending a lot of time sleeping lol.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Currently I have been away for a couple of months, due to being out cold on a hospital bed! I have just started slowly recovering and getting back to see what has changed in the game.
Unfortunatly from how I am feeling and what I am seeing in the game, I am no longer sure any sort of no-con mod is viable. The first thing I did was go into one of my dungeon cells and a slave starts masturbating on the bed!

Did you have COVID-19?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Already aware of this, its due to the way I wanted the Harem to work. They are no longer slaves but girlfriends! unfortunatly now girlfriends seem to automaticaly have a house assigned to them(not by my choice). So the only thing that can be done is to remove the girlfriend status.

Since V3 came out I now have very little control over scenes or actors, I can no longer stage a scene correctly due to actors wandering all over the place and I dont even having full control over who is in the scene.

An example is I spent several hundred hours working on a zombie apocalypse full conversion, and to be honest it looks freaking great. Combat, survival, inventory, building a shelter, rescuing survivors, levels, stats, weapons.
But after V3.1 I had to stop due to zombies just wandering all over the scene!

Although I had some big plans for the whole dungeon harem mod, most of it is now going to have to go into storage, until I have more ability to control scenes and actors.
On the positive I had almost finished the landlord part of dungeon and harem, and that as well as maybe the harem and chemistry side could still go ahead. Will take a look within the next few days, but currently I'm spending a lot of time sleeping lol.
Glad to hear your back, had been a little worried, with the whole COVID-19 situation. Take your time, heal well, will wait till your up to working on your Mods and Projects ;). It's a shame, :( about the Zombie Apocalypse project, was looking forward to trying it out, sounded interesting.

But, glad to hear, that the "Dungeon/Harem/Landlord/Chemistry" projects still have a chance. :p:)
I will continue to check your Mod thread, and here , for your up-dates, as how things are going, and how your doing !:love: Best Wishes !

Tavern

May 16, 2019
Hey after reading LostLegend's lamention on the practicality of modding and recalling others having similar dissatisfactions since 3.0 I thought I'd compile a modder's (and would-be modder's) wishlist.
  • Ability to exclude random actors from a scene (possibly ability to exclude or include particular classes of randomers)
  • ???
  • ???
Uh... turns out I'm really bad at putting lists together. The modibility of LifePlay and an early formation of what promised to be a strong and active modding community were major draws to me early on. Any help fleshing out this wishlist? Tell me things you'd like to use, see used, or think would be fun to play when making custom content.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Most important to me is get rid of FORCING goddamn motherfucking condoms. Won't update until that happens.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Hey after reading LostLegend's lamention on the practicality of modding and recalling others having similar dissatisfactions since 3.0 I thought I'd compile a modder's (and would-be modder's) wishlist.
  • Ability to exclude random actors from a scene (possibly ability to exclude or include particular classes of randomers)
  • ???
  • ???
Uh... turns out I'm really bad at putting lists together. The modibility of LifePlay and an early formation of what promised to be a strong and active modding community were major draws to me early on. Any help fleshing out this wishlist? Tell me things you'd like to use, see used, or think would be fun to play when making custom content.
Lol ok how about
1-Get all Actors in a scene. (pull all actors into actor1,actor2 etc)This will also alow you to count number of actor in a scene.
2-SetActorLoc x,y,z (Set specific actors location and rotation)
3-Filter(Blowjob1,Blowjob2,etc) Specific Animation or Animations within a scene only!
4-StopBloodyMovingMeAbout! (Please AI stop moving this actor all over the scene)
5-ActorAnimate(*****) Cause a specific non sex idle animation!
6-RemoveAllExcept(Player,Actor1,Actor2) or just remove everyone and let me spawn my actors back in!
7-Although you could do that manualy with 'Get all Actors in a scene'
8-Actor1.Use(Chair3)
9-GetcurrentPlayerLocation. There is something already like this in the code, didnt work as I hoped though.
10- Run(02/03/2020/12:00) Run this script at a specific time or date,or every day at a set time.
That would be most of my wish list lol.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
10- Run(02/03/2020/12:00) Run this script at a specific time or date,or every day at a set time.
That would be most of my wish list lol.:devilish::devilish::devilish:
I seem to recall this being discussed before and it being more resource intensive to do at that time due to the strain on the processor having to constantly check that script.

That said i do agree that this one thing is probably the single greatest step to helping the sim side of modding take of. Being able to schedule certain things to always happen at specific times and days could lead to some interesting mods even if they aren't all sex related.

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
I have edited almost every of my Bedrooms (if this was possible).
A few Rooms were removed :cry:
There are a few Rooms... i was not able to fix them, but i keep the posts and Pics from these Rooms to show what is/was possible to build in the Editor.
I hope these Rooms will give inspiration to other Players ;)

If anyone finds Bugs or Errors in my Rooms, please let me know it ;)

My Bedroom List

Reactions: srg91

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, I'd had started a new game, wanting to try out a different map location. Version 3.5, has really gotten worse. Now sex scenes that used to work with the current character, (Futa, a.k.a.(shemale)), are getting " No valid animations available ", and they HAD worked in previous versions !

Most "sex events", initiated outside your "home" (not including your "Dates/Hanging-out", that lead to a sex-scene, those still work so far :rolleyes:) it's mostly, the events, supplied by Mods, including Vin's Base Mods .

Also, there's another, thing that really is beginning to get to me.

When your at your "job", or out-on-a-Date, or Hanging-out-with-friends/relatives, you get interrupted, constantly, by random events, (a lot are involving sex, or, are sex-related) .
(Though, if your at home, doing absolutely nothing, none of these "random, pop-up, constant-interruptions", happen :oops: )
PS - though there is one exception : WHEN-YOUR-TRYING-to_SLEEP !

But, what really, really, is bothersome, is that some times,(about 50% now), when you get back to what you were doing, Your "Date/friend/relative", is no longer there, so you end up continuing the "event" by-your-self, which is frustrating, and unproductive (& not-Fun) to your game play.

Especially, when you were trying to make a "hook-up", and hadn't even got to the "ask-for-phone-number", before getting interrupted !:mad:

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I seem to recall this being discussed before and it being more resource intensive to do at that time due to the strain on the processor having to constantly check that script.

That said i do agree that this one thing is probably the single greatest step to helping the sim side of modding take of. Being able to schedule certain things to always happen at specific times and days could lead to some interesting mods even if they aren't all sex related.
One of the biggist problems for modding this game is compatability! SB used the sleep script in his pregnancy mod because he needed to do daily checks and people always tend to sleep each day. Thats fine for his mod, but how do I now do this? if I use sleep I break there mod!
There are ways to do this that are not ' resource intensive ' and this is off the top of my head without any planning.
A timed folder within the game! I make a mod lets take SB preg mod. In that mod I make a timed folder, like scenes/Stats etc.
In that folder I place one simple script.

SB_preg_Timer
TIME:03:00
WHEN:Every
SCRIPT:SB_preg_Mod.lpscene

Once a day at 00:01 the game engine checks the timed folder, it finds 'SB_preg_Timer' then at 03:00/Every day it runs 'SB_preg_Mod.lpscene'
It now knows at 3:00 today it should run 'SB_preg_Mod.lpscene'
Simples :giggle:
WHEN: could be a day eg Mon/Tue giving a weekly event
it could be a date, giving a monthly event.
or it could be 'Every' giving a daily event.

No more compatability problems, where there is a will, there is a way!

Jul 28, 2019
So I am told! but I think they where more concerned with the fact I already have a seriously fucked up heart and a blood disorder lol. That and the fact that im mid 50's and I live in a part of the UK that is now known globally:ROFLMAO:
Suppose I should be happy to still be modding lol.
Ouch. Heart problems have been known for some time to be a factor in the seriousness of complications from Covid. Even more worrying are recent reports that having had covid can cause (additional) problems to the heart for many patients.

Take good care of yourself, promise... :cool:

Jul 28, 2019
Off topic but this explained a lot for me about why sb's mod never worked properly:

SB used the sleep script in his pregnancy mod because he needed to do daily checks and people always tend to sleep each day.
Since (in game) I virtually never sleep - maybe one or two 'naps' a week.

Back to the topic: In terms of advice for modders (would be modders or developers included) don't assume that players will do X unless they are actually required to.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Actors constantly loading in and moving about every 5 seconds IS annoying.

Some events have messed up trigger conditions making them almost impossible to trigger.

Also, I notice people don't trasnfer jobs correctly. For example, the events in which you can suggest someone (in this case MC's sister) to your boss, they get the job, but never appear at work. In fact, they still hang out at their old job.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Sad to hear that. Take care of yourself, I hope it will be better. The tests are garbage, so it might not even be COVID. Stay positive.

With that said, foreign actors can be temporarily teleported from the former location, but so far I haven't seen them appearing in the dugeon myself.
A salve masturbating on bed doesn't seem like an issue really.

Also, I tried editing a bit and tried adding this:

Code:
        Elseif 7//OffertoCompanion
            If Companion:perversion >= 50 || masochist =< -50
                Companion(Happy):: "Thank you for this gift."
                If Actor:obedience < 50
                    If Companion.isMale() || Companion.isTrans()
                        Filter(Aggressive)
                    Else
                        If Actor.isMale()
                            Filter(AggressiveFM)
                        Else
                            Filter(Aggressive)                   
                        Endif   
                    Endif
                Else
                    Filter(Oral, Fingering, Blowjob, Licking, Vaginal)                   
                Endif
                Sex(Companion, Actor)                       
                tfr = Random(10,20)//fear Mod
                If !Actor.isInterestedIn(Companion)
                    tfr += (tfr/2)
                Endif           
                Actor:fear => (Actor:fear + tfr)
                obd = Random(15,20)//Obediance Mod
                    Actor:obedience => (Actor:obedience + obd)
                    "Success: Obediance ++  Fear ++"               
            Else
                Companion(Happy):: "I think I'll pass."               
            Endif

Kinda-sorta works. The else keep triggering too.

YumiLifePlayFan

Jun 23, 2020
I haven't updated past 3.4, as I haven't taken time to do so; I guess I should wait until fixes come our way as the random suggested events, and the sleep interruption with sex fantasies are kind of annoying. Somtimes my charcter sleeps in her bed and sometimes standing up or in a chair afterwards if I do undergo a fantasy. Also we did add sitting on toilet for "Go to the Bathroom" , but it lacks fluid physics or any needs being taken care of you just sit there naked though which is nice. Just not realistic enough yet for me. Maybe with the next kink added?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Kink looks to almost certainly be incest (called "forbidden" on Patreon) and likely added on 2 releases from now 8/23)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
@BeholdTheWizzard
Yes I have only ever seen a person in my dungeon that shouldnt be there once. Sometimes when you run a scene and change location, anyone there at that time can go with you(Non companions).
As an example of some of the minor problems I am having.
I had an idea for the stalking part of the dungeon, instead of running loads of choices eg uni etc for stalking. just have a stalk command, and refrence the right ones for your location. EG Actualy go to a university, then click stalk. The script finds the type of location your in and runs the correct scripts.
But I cant get the player location, I cant tell which Actors are there as potential targets. I could add a kidnap command to the npc's in the scene, but that would just look silly if the room was full of 10 people!
As for filtering sex scenes, what I am refering too is have the ability to choose One specific animation that fits the story I am telling in the scene, rather than general eg Oral, or blowjob.
The problem is that in general Lifeplay has a massive potential, but it can be extreamly annoying trying to get it to do anything specific in story telling type scripts, which a lot of mine are!

As for Covid, personaly I dont give a fuck! its annoying because I have been strictly following all the guidlines, and the damned thing still got me due to plebs just ignoring it and doing what they want!
I have known about my blood disease for over 10 years now, its killed several of my family and seriously damage several others. I literaly could just drop dead at any time without warning lol.
It gives you a rather unique outlook on life and death. And I enjoy what I am given, I'm still alive so I dont give a shit.:ROFLMAO:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Would there be a way to click on a character and choose "stalk" or "kidnap" in a room? Not sure how easy the more recent thing where you can do that for certain things would be to mod.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes