megadux

Nov 12, 2019
It would be very nice, but sadly the engine doesn't like loading 3d assets at runtime, so unless Vinfamy puts a lot of work in, we won't get mods involving new clothes, hair, or furniture.
Thanks for the answer. Can you explain the specific limits ? If I understand well we already have some of these assets properly displayed via the engine and on my laptop it works well. My requirement (and alexwolf too ?) is only on clothes not hair / furniture. My point is to duplicate what we have for hospital but for other work area like waitress or maid.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I honestly don't see how a pedophilia option would be different from this. Both are illegal and offensive to most people, so why not have one? How is it any worse? In the US would not be illegal as not involving real people. I sure wouldn't want but don't honestly see a difference. Why not make the minimum age like 5 and allow the MC to fuck 5 year olds+? How is there a difference?
I'd actually be fine with that as long as there are no visuals. This art style does not allow me to stomach visuals for that. Anyways, if you're looking for truly don't give a fuck about ages adult game, I believe Free Cities/Pregmod allows that.

Mar 26, 2018
Is it possible to have multiple relationships without it bothering your SOs and where they are only in relationship you and maybe your other SOs? I've looked around a bit but haven't been able to find an answer.

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
you guys fighting about your *kink im still here kinda sad with the current Update.
waiting for them tweak up the 3.12 Let partner LEAD AI to be more ACTIVE similar from 3.11.

3.11 the AI for letting your "Partner Lead" is more ACTIVE/AGGRESSIVE with frequent pos. change. intensity speed change
rather than the 3.12. i usually play on TF

TF is still under developed though.
great update btw.

Reactions: MattShizzle

Hogeyhead

Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys, I've been trying to figgure out what causes the bug where you can't make Asians appear. I've come to the concusion that the game does not use the assets in vin_base, at least as far as the models go. Is this right? Do characters (npcs) get generated somewhere else? It also doesn't use the files as far as I can tell from heavy/characters or daz. Does anyone know where the npcs are defined?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, I've been trying to figgure out what causes the bug where you can't make Asians appear. I've come to the concusion that the game does not use the assets in vin_base, at least as far as the models go. Is this right? Do characters (npcs) get generated somewhere else? It also doesn't use the files as far as I can tell from heavy/characters or daz. Does anyone know where the npcs are defined?
1. Game does pull a model type {example shapely_F.lpcharacter} then it does a minor random adjustment to that character mostly hair and face.
Then blends with another body based on age, weight, race, other body types, etc...

2. One problem is that the model in the folder are almost the same (AKA garbage).
I made a "blank model" [no hair, name, 0's across the board.] saved it as "blank".
I then made adjustments to blank what ever preference fit the body type I need or liked.
Then saved, renamed, & replaced all of the old ones.
Examples common1_F.lpcharacter, shapely_F.lpcharacter, bodybuilder_F.lpcharacter, etc...

3. Another issue could be mods. Mod will override the base models.

4. In character distribution you can adjust it so only certain body type show up. but then again models in the folder are almost the same (AKA garbage).

Last edited:

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
I have problem with the Official Incest Mod. Start relationship with relative living in house and it moves the relative out of house (even though the nightly sleep events still occur). Break up the relationship or start dating someone else; and the person is no longer a relative but an associate with no way to fix it.

If this is working as intended then it is stupid.

Aug 8, 2017
I have problem with the Official Incest Mod. Start relationship with relative living in house and it moves the relative out of house (even though the nightly sleep events still occur). Break up the relationship or start dating someone else; and the person is no longer a relative but an associate with no way to fix it.

If this is working as intended then it is stupid.
It's a limitation stemming from early design decisions for the core game, before the incest mod was a thing. Yes, it's stupid, but fixing it would require a fairly deep overhaul, to the point where it may be easier to make a LifePlay 2.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Supposedly the MC can be molested/taken by NPC's, right? So far I haven't had that happen to me. Anywhere. Not even in jail.

I moved all my relevant stats up to 100. And my submission to 100. But still...nothing. I also have the non consensual item box checked. I heard there was a small chance of it happening. But so far...nada, zip, zero..

Reactions: He11mo
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes