Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
Some have already said it. But, I'll reiterate. SubscribeStar is quickly becoming superior to Patreon, and is not filled with a bunch of, rubber spinned, SJW, snowFlake, bandwagon chasers. Idk how hard it would be to make a "Patreon Safe" version for Patreon without the "offensive" modules, and a version with all the modules for SubscribeStar. Although, with your background in modding, I suspect you saw this coming, and had made the game, well "Modular."

If I had your skills, that's what I'd do. While slowly scaling back on Patreon.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Why is there ALWAYS some self righteous holy than thou person that simply because he/she/it/zhe/zher/xer fi fi fo fum got a stick up their bum doesn't like something and thinks it's immoral immediately and arrogantly assumes that others should also? And force them not to even have the choice of deciding for themselves?

While everyone is debating, I'm more of an action time guy so, some suggestions. Don't have to implement any but hopefully when the panic settles down they might help, all debateable and some may be more useful than others:

* The lawyer in me notices it only says 'link to patreon' so technically you could still make the game as is, take a photo of that and the guidelines for adult content for defense and simply dont mention the offending modules AT ALL. I.e. do polls on another website. If they kick off you at least have their own rules to hand to argue the point, if you want to go down that route.

* Ko-Fi is a site that could help with maintaining funds.

* Subscribestar likewise.

* Make a patch and only upload it here, that restores the offending content per version and never mention it. Patreon has no link to it, we all get our naughty kinks and F95 gets a bit more web traffic. Win Win.

* Completely disengage with patreon, take your patrons and previous patrons emails and issue a mail list email to them all explaining where you are moving to and the timeframes to get everything set up and running again.

* Consider making your own site/blog or hiring a domain. No censorship if its your page. Though certain payment merchants have their own rules for business. if you don't want to do that yourself, Fiver has freelancers that would do it.

* Call upon your legion of fans to use Low Orbital Ion Cannon software to take down patreon in anger (THIS IS A JOKE SUGGESTION, PLEASE DONT DO THIS!!!)

I'll add more if I think of them but that will do for now. Hopefully this all gets resolved in time and you feel better, I understand you might be sad or angry at the moment. So I think I speak for a majority when I say that our support is with you.

Countsiz

Dec 27, 2019
All the office locations are locked for me..I have no option for "Attend an interview" in any of the office buildings even during normal business hours. A long time ago when I first started I did have one and I quit. Now that I want to go back to it, I'm not able to. Ive tried many things like changing in to business clothes, I've quit my other job, I've quit my crime career, dropped out of school and still nothing. Am I screwed now out of an office job?

Reactions: Vrucht and tanocapo

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
All the office locations are locked for me..I have no option for "Attend an interview" in any of the office buildings even during normal business hours. A long time ago when I first started I did have one and I quit. Now that I want to go back to it, I'm not able to. Ive tried many things like changing in to business clothes, I've quit my other job, I've quit my crime career, dropped out of school and still nothing. Am I screwed now out of an office job?
I get that as well. If it's in game money that is the issue the Prison Warden, Nurse/Doctor and University Lecturer still work.

Aug 8, 2017
I can find the job interview scene, but I haven't had any luck finding the action that triggers it. The availability of the job interview action is a bit building-specific, so perhaps if you convert a different building to an office, it'll let you interview?

Countsiz

Dec 27, 2019
I get that as well. If it's in game money that is the issue the Prison Warden, Nurse/Doctor and University Lecturer still work.
It's not really about the money. And yes, the other jobs like medical and warden still work for me. Just not the office position.

I can find the job interview scene, but I haven't had any luck finding the action that triggers it. The availability of the job interview action is a bit building-specific, so perhaps if you convert a different building to an office, it'll let you interview?
I tried changing a shopping building to an office building and I still didn't get the option after.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
I'm sorry, but I have no other choice ...
As you can see above, I have no choice but to remove some content from the game, or the project will get banned.
In the future, I will no longer be able to support such content. If a third party uploads this back elsewhere, I will not link to it or support it in any way.
I will now remove all the posts mentioning such content from the page, and reupload v3.12 without the three modules.
View attachment 875404
You could update the game here or some other platform, dont give up Bro !

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
They were losing to incest again and decided to be a prick and report. PLEASE move to Subscribestar. I have to withdraw my Patreon patronage out of principle. If you move to Subscribestar I will INCREASE my support on that platform. Don't let the kink-shamers win. Please.
Exactly !

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'll keep funding as long as updating doesn't remove the modules or anything using them from the game. I don't want to lose them. Of course any new people would be SOL. I agree there should be the "safe" version on Patreon and the real version here instead of ruining it for the ones who have any of them as their favorite part. Lots of creators do something like that or have their own site with the Patreon disallowed content. Or just email patrons a link to that version on mega/whatever.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
My debauchery isn't as tame as Patreon is asking for. I wouldn't want to play this with all that removed. :(

Some I don't like but wouldn't want non-consensual and incest not there. I never have women raped in game - normally it's a MC of myself BY females.

Reactions: srg91

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I do agree with looking at one of the other sites besides patreon. A lot of people won't stay supporting with that content gone. Maybe if more adult game creators did they'd change their tune. Don't wait until they stop allowing adult content altogether - and I sense it's "when" not "if."

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes