Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, I don't think anybody reported the game. It was obvious that game contains bestiality and incest from changelogs at Patreon posts...

Reactions: rieyn

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
The patch you put in didn't even add much beyond changing skeletons. Anyway, you could still post the patreon questions about content but just call it something different. Just swap wording completely, like saying "bestiality" is pets or calling "incest" family bonding. If you want to avoid it entirely, then move to a new format for donations or just don't do it and broaden the rest of the game. Most of the changes to the rest of the game's systems can affect the others just as easily.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The patch you put in didn't even add much beyond changing skeletons. Anyway, you could still post the patreon questions about content but just call it something different. Just swap wording completely, like saying "bestiality" is pets or calling "incest" family bonding.
He did try, but it didn't work. When you put a pool with options "forbidden taboo", and "interspecies" it's pretty much obvious to figure what's behind.

If you want to avoid it entirely, then move to a new format for donations
It's easy to say, but not so easy to avoid. Patreon is most user friendly, besides, Subscribestar doesn't allow to developers to reach their money immediately, they need to reach certain ammount of suppport to pull their money. Also, it introduces real bank accounts and cards so...
Least painful option is just remove that two from patreon builds, and make unofficial modules containing it.

Reactions: srg91

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
He did try, but it didn't work. When you put a pool with options "forbidden taboo", and "interspecies" it's pretty much obvious to figure what's behind.

It's easy to say, but not so easy to avoid. Patreon is most user friendly, besides, Subscribestar doesn't allow to developers to reach their money immediately, they need to reach certain ammount of suppport to pull their money. Also, it introduces real bank accounts and cards so...
Least painful option is just remove that two from patreon builds, and make unofficial modules containing it.
I'll follow to whichever platform, assuming it can take my payment platform easily. I do want to help, but like (maybe most won't admit) many, don;t want to be too inconvenienced

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Well, I don't think anybody reported the game. It was obvious that game contains bestiality and incest from changelogs at Patreon posts...
This is true, and you might be right. But for me it's too much of a coincidence that, not long after the dev had asked people not to kink shame, the game suddenly comes to the attention of Patreon moderators. So I'm more much inclined to believe that this is down to a revengeful sore loser rather than Patreon diligence.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Damn, I forgot about patreon's guidelines .... it's a miracle that this game stayed out of their radar for so long.

I hope you can get another way to avoid patreon, this game is really awesome and I don't want to see it die.

You have my full support, vinfamy.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Yes! On that lewdpatcher someone restored the content for anyone new. Hopefully the next update doesn't remove it from games already existing but nice to know it's there.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
How fucking stupid to actually say incest and bestiality is always sexual violence. Not that the other stuff they say isnt also stupid, but thats just an outright lie for them to feel better. And of course the whole fiction part, but thats old news, cant expect them to use any logic.

Could that "ion cannon to nuke them" idea someone pointed out as a joke a while ago perhaps be crowdfunded?

Anyway, that unknown, and thankfully anonymous person did a good job on the Lewdpatcher description, nice idea with the "double vote" idea.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is this a character creator + sex scenes with said characters or is it a game with a storyline?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes