Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I see, thx.
To add to that, it is open storyline, in other words you create the story. Create a character, give them siblings or not, move in where you want, work different jobs with different events that can happen. What you do with them, their gender, their sexual preferences and their personality affect the events that happen.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Anyone else notice now during gangbangs it will sometimes say "(Male name)'s pussy is too dry to go faster?" Oops, LOL.

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
Well, I don't think anybody reported the game. It was obvious that game contains bestiality and incest from changelogs at Patreon posts...
I'm surprised that this comment hasn't gotten more attention.

No need to go on a witch hunt for a witch hunter. The banner for 3.12 said "Better dog models and animations," and that was enough to draw attention in itself considering his content is flagged as adult.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
is there a game manual or guide?
Hello and welcome new person. If you go onto the first page and click 'spoiler' you can find one. It's just a basic one, the rest is for you to explore and enjoy. Enjoy your time here on F95.

Jkilljoy

Aug 10, 2020
Female penis customisation, but limited for Males?
Seems strange to have more options for customisation tailored to futa and not for males (whose only customisation are plums, length and size vs specific shape changes)

Reactions: AnRet and srg91

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Female penis customisation, but limited for Males?
Seems strange to have more options for customisation tailored to futa and not for males (whose only customisation are plums, length and size vs specific shape changes)
Yeah, I personally don't care for the restrictions on male customization myself. It felt really awkward.

Reactions: AnRet

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
I'm surprised that this comment hasn't gotten more attention.

No need to go on a witch hunt for a witch hunter. The banner for 3.12 said "Better dog models and animations," and that was enough to draw attention in itself considering his content is flagged as adult.
I think the comment hasn't received much attention because we'll probably never know whether it was just bad luck that Patreon happened to do their job efficiently for once, or if someone grassed the game up out of spite. Personally I believe that one of those scenarios is much more likely than the other, but either way the end result is the same. Fortunately, Lifeplay lives and goes on, which is what really matters. (y)

Reactions: srg91

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
At the moment the removed modules have been moved to the shadows. A comment on the previous page will tell you where those shadows are... (y) ;)
Yeah just saw them and now glad that I only gave an month as this is another game that has died for me as it's up to rando's, good luck with whats left

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
TBH Surprised even Patreon isn't OK with rape of male by female (both adult) Common trope is if a movie has a scene where a woman is tied up and raped by a man it ends with Bruce Willis shooting said man in the face. If it has one a man is tied up and raped by a woman it's a romantic comedy.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
TBH Surprised even Patreon isn't OK with rape of male by female (both adult) Common trope is if a movie has a scene where a woman is tied up and raped by a man it ends with Bruce Willis shooting said man in the face. If it has one a man is tied up and raped by a woman it's a romantic comedy.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes