Jul 21, 2019
Hey guys how to make previous save file on this current update? can you show me how its gonna work? i already created my avatar and save file, does this patch is works on previous data?

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lot of time with this bug and still there??? when u touch some slider the inner pussy duplicates, again and again the more u touch sliders...... i dont want to play with an anorexic girl bro....pls do something with this coz its a shit.

Nov 22, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-13-vinfamy.11321/post-4387903

OMG this took a while.
I added one scene to my police mods called "Respond Bank robbery"

To sum it up.
1. choose to do it or a cop you may know will die.
2. random number of robbers and hostages
3. possible bomb
# Choose to take out bad guys either stealth option or shooting/"sniping" them.
# Choose to save hostages with chance to steal money too.
# Choose negotiations
# Disarm bomb?
5. Or just go in guns blazing and see what happens
It's great that you are also expanding the game with such elements :)

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
i will download the game. i just checked the last page and i didnt get anything whats happening right know is the game abondoned? can somebady sum guys please

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
The game isn't abandoned. Certain content is no longer officially included due to Patreon gatekeeper BS. The now removed content is available unofficially on Lewd Patcher.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Are there any commands or any other way of assigning a specific home to NPCs? Essentially I want to generate a family (my own or otherwise) and ensure that they all live together without me having to live with them. I've looked through the mod commands but nothing stood out that would be useful for this

X&X

Mar 24, 2020
My old laptop died :cry:, and me not knowing much about computers i think i made a mistake. I now got a chromebook with Linux. Trying for 2 days now to unzip/extract/whatever the download. Used to WinRaR, but for some reason im stuck to Linux apps. Does anyone know a simple way to get the game playing ?

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
My old laptop died :cry:, and me not knowing much about computers i think i made a mistake. I now got a chromebook with Linux. Trying for 2 days now to unzip/extract/whatever the download. Used to WinRaR, but for some reason im stuck to Linux apps. Does anyone know a simple way to get the game playing ?
...Did you ever consider the problem might be that you got a chromebook?

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
oh thanks man so what are the mods that you recommend me to download before playing ?
To be honest, the mods I would recommend are no longer fully compatible with the current (3.13) version of the game, they all have issues to some degree. Those mods are all by sexybastardo, and to best utilise them you really need version 2.15 to 2.19 of the game. For the current build, Lostlegend's Harem and Landlord mods are worth checking out, along with Ravager's event pack and MattShizzle's room improvement pack.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I recommend installing on it to run Linux binaries, and even then there's no guarantee that the machine is powerful enough to run this game, cause most Chromebooks are pretty weak.

Reactions: X&X
Aug 8, 2017
Depending on which Chromebook you got, you're likely out of luck. Nevertheless, if you get access to a command line as described , then you can install 7zip with the command sudo apt-get install p7zip-full p7zip-rar.

That said, from the page I linked earlier:
  • Hardware acceleration is not yet supported, including GPU and video decode.
Depending on which Chromebook you got and how much hardware you have to play with, LifePlay might be a slideshow even if we get it running.
Out of curiosity, which Chromebook did you get?

Reactions: X&X

X&X

Mar 24, 2020
...Did you ever consider the problem might be that you got a chromebook?
I just thought i again bought a Laptop & Tablet in one, realized after 2 days what a chromebook is :giggle:

Depending on which Chromebook you got and how much hardware you have to play with, LifePlay might be a slideshow even if we get it running.
Out of curiosity, which Chromebook did you get?
Its a lenovo Chromebook Duet 4gb 128gb.
I had a Lenovo Laptop Tablet before, 64bit but always played 32bit version,worked perfect.
I will try the above before rapping it in and putting it under the tree and make it my wifes problem.

Thanks for the replies (y)

X&X

Mar 24, 2020
E: Package 'p7zip-rar' has no installation candidate
:~$ sudo apt-get install p7zip-full p7zip-rar
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package p7zip-rar is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

Its all abracadabra to me, but this is the first time i saw that Commodore 64 screen do something, unfortunatly it stopped..

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes