Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
Okay so, the game seems very nice, I love the idea and such, but I can't get around the user interface, it just seems wonky and buggy :( And that's really a shame because otherwise the game would be really awesome.

By UI i mean, the way you interact to anything, it's .. not intuitive for me.
I'd prefer a hotkey or a static button instead of rightclicking, and such, I dont know ..
Trying to be constructive ^^
But nice work otherwise, it's a huge thing ^^ Continue this way :p

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Question on the netorare module. Is it random or is it the result of events (they catch you cheating so then they play the same game, or we MC cant satisfy the partners need, or they simply cant keep their dress on etc)

The former will ensure I will never turn it on, the latter means I will.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Too bad the "Final" version is the 3.12, since from 3.13 and while stays on patreon means it's a incomplete game.

Now i wonder why just now?.. but well...

looks great. meaby in another site won't have problems.

Aug 8, 2017
Question on the netorare module. Is it random or is it the result of events (they catch you cheating so then they play the same game, or we MC cant satisfy the partners need, or they simply cant keep their dress on etc)

The former will ensure I will never turn it on, the latter means I will.
It's mostly random according to your stats + your partner's stats. For example, in the "get_milk_cms" scene, things happen if this condition is met:
If Actor.isInterestedIn(Actor2) && Actor2.isInterestedIn(Actor) && [Random(50, 100) < Actor:perversion || OpenRelationship()]
On the other hand your character will fantasize about things based on this condition:
If Random(0, 100) < perversion && [Random(0, 100) < masochist || openRelationship()]

That said, this will vary by scene. I'm not familiar enough with all of the scenes in vin_NTR to say it will always work this way. On the cheating tit-for-tat, I believe all of the code for getting caught cheating is in vin_Base and last time I looked the end results were either just break up or continue with a hit to stats. If NTR wins KOTM, that would be a good area for Vinfamy to expand; otherwise it'll probably be up to a modder to implement more expansive options.

Reactions: Deane9850

bardo

Nov 26, 2016
Well this is an interesting workaround. Best of luck with it. It's sorta sad to see people cancelling their patreon money, that hurts Vinfamy for something he had no control over.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
It's coming from me, or someone on the forum is having fun stripping all the games on the forum. It would be an isolated case ok, but there are several on the forum to have had the problem in a very short time.

• Sad
Reactions: MattShizzle
Nov 26, 2018
Sorry for asking again, but I did not update from 3.11 to 3.12. So what exactly is the problem with Patreon? English is not my native language and I figured out they removed something or the whole game or games have to be like something? I do not get it.
Could anybody tell what happens when you update the game to 3.13? Is content removed? And if yes, which content?
Thank you in advance! Reply would be much appreciated.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Sorry for asking again, but I did not update from 3.11 to 3.12. So what exactly is the problem with Patreon? English is not my native language and I figured out they removed something or the whole game or games have to be like something? I do not get it.
Could anybody tell what happens when you update the game to 3.13? Is content removed? And if yes, which content?
Thank you in advance! Reply would be much appreciated.
Part of the content is removed because PATREON wants it that way, somehow they didn't figured how was the game planned till some days ago, that's when they decided to Shutdown Vinfamy if he didn't deleted part of the game..

He said, he won't update the Modules that PATREON Forced him to delete, others can continue it if they want but won't be linked to his game.

That's why others decided to withdraw their support in PATREON.

D

Deleted member 2894314

Looks like this is the last version I will use of the game then as mod tends to brake after a version update or too. It's too bad, this game was interesting now it's just a regular life simulator (zzz.)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Looks like this is the last version I will use of the game then as mod tends to brake after a version update or too. It's too bad, this game was interesting now it's just a regular life simulator (zzz.)
I've talked to the modder that uploaded the modules to lewdpatcher, and I can assure you that he is 100% dedicated to keeping them updated and working, and he will even add new stuff to it. I highly doubt that these mods will break in future versions, as this modder really knows his work^^

D

Deleted member 2894314

Nice :) I always used the incest and bestiality options personally. It's a shame that the author had to censor his product, as not everyone finds normal relationships fun to simulate.

Reactions: Nkbs

Distephano

Oct 31, 2020
Im totally new in this forum, so 1. Hello everybody and 2. Pls be gentle. I downloaded the actual LifePlay 3.13 Content for Win7 64bit and integrated the UpdateOnly content and the unoffical patch. I can start the game, but I can only see the menu buttons. Everything else has a white background. No models, no animations, no wallpaper, just a white background and the menu buttons.
Ah, and i can´t get out of the Createmenu, because it says, that no cities are installed. What did I forget?

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Im totally new in this forum, so 1. Hello everybody and 2. Pls be gentle. I downloaded the actual LifePlay 3.13 Content for Win7 64bit and integrated the UpdateOnly content and the unoffical patch. I can start the game, but I can only see the menu buttons. Everything else has a white background. No models, no animations, no wallpaüer, just a white background and the menu buttons.
Ah, and i can´t get out of the Createmenu, because it says, that no cities are installed. What did I forget?
You only need the download and the patch. You don't need the update. The game automatically comes with (I think) 2 cities, if you want the others you gotta download them yourself. Once everything's set up, create your character, confirm, you'll start at a bit of menu for any more desired edits. Easy to get out. You'll be on a map, what you do from there is up to you.

Reactions: Distephano

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-13-vinfamy.11321/post-4387903
First part of Police mod {not done, will add more}

Respond Bank robbery 99% [Street work cop]++NEW++

Updated 11/1/2020
OMG this took a while.
I added one scene to my police mods called "Respond Bank robbery"

To sum it up.
1. choose to do it or a cop you may know will die.
2. random number of robbers and hostages
3. possible bomb
# Choose to take out bad guys either stealth option or shooting/"sniping" them.
# Choose to save hostages with chance to steal money too.
# Choose negotiations
# Disarm bomb?
5. Or just go in guns blazing and see what happens

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
It's my first post here. I don't know if you'll see that, Vinfamy, but I have to say... your game is a masterpiece! Despite all the bad things happening to you right now, your work is a piece of art, and there are people that support your incredible effort and dedication through this game. I've played so many sex games and non-sex games, but for me personally, none of them has so many options, choices, customization (the greatest woman's body options for creation!), incredible sex content, fetish stuff... I'm very sad that people don't understand what's happening. PEOPLE, DON'T STOP SUPPORTING VINFAMY! It's not his fault, he's trying his best right now to delivery a great game. It's not the end of the world, if some fetish stuff are off the game. Let's keep and bring new people to support Vinfamy's work... Then more people will enjoy, we will receive even better content and Vinfamy will be able to keep up with his work. Fair, isn't it?
Vinfamy, I'll do my best to spread and tell the world about this awesome game, that helped me in my worst moments. Thank you so much for this game, Vinfamy. Much love to you and everyone else. I'm with you!

Distephano

Oct 31, 2020
You only need the download and the patch. You don't need the update. The game automatically comes with (I think) 2 cities, if you want the others you gotta download them yourself. Once everything's set up, create your character, confirm, you'll start at a bit of menu for any more desired edits. Easy to get out. You'll be on a map, what you do from there is up to you.

I figured it out. It was my mistake. Some files was just missing. I did like you said and it worked, thanks a lot (y)

Reactions: sparrow_rose

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Things are cool, keep supporting even though fuck Patreon. Other stuff is there by Mysterious Modder and he's gonna do his own polls and releases for what Patreon is too much of a bitch to allow.

Nov 22, 2017
It's my first post here. I don't know if you'll see that, Vinfamy, but I have to say... your game is a masterpiece! Despite all the bad things happening to you right now, your work is a piece of art, and there are people that support your incredible effort and dedication through this game. I've played so many sex games and non-sex games, but for me personally, none of them has so many options, choices, customization (the greatest woman's body options for creation!), incredible sex content, fetish stuff... I'm very sad that people don't understand what's happening. PEOPLE, DON'T STOP SUPPORTING VINFAMY! It's not his fault, he's trying his best right now to delivery a great game. It's not the end of the world, if some fetish stuff are off the game. Let's keep and bring new people to support Vinfamy's work... Then more people will enjoy, we will receive even better content and Vinfamy will be able to keep up with his work. Fair, isn't it?
Vinfamy, I'll do my best to spread and tell the world about this awesome game, that helped me in my worst moments. Thank you so much for this game, Vinfamy. Much love to you and everyone else. I'm with you!
Great post Bro, everything is true, best regards :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Medievalover
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes