the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
It's great to see this game slowly coming together. The graphics have definitely seen improvement as well. I hope you keep ramping up the graphics!

Sere

May 15, 2017
Is there a way to check what version my game is?
It's been a long time since I last played so I don't remember if it's 2.XX or 3.
All I know is that the latest modified date was in 11/10/2019.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Has anyone seen anything with females being able to squirt? For me there is no "squirt" related stat for female NPCs or even if it's a female MC. It's supposed to be pretty much the focus of this recent update.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
MattShizzle
Well, as stated in the changelog: "girls squirt like Adriana Chechik"... not like Cytherea. ;)

Models look much better BTW, nice work.
No idea who either is, but it did say there should be a 0 (no squirt at all) the the 100 and it's like that. But there is NOT a stat for it and no squirting I've seen.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
also, wounldn't it make more sense for the "variation" factor to be on the "load preset" tab, instead of the "save preset" one?

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
I've played this quite a bit the last few days; I like it and where it's going. That said, I did notice a bug that's a bit of an issue. I reloaded a save and ended up with body of the last char that I was hanging out with. Not sure about the stats and whatnot, but it's kind of annoying to lose 4 hours of gameplay. Version wise, it's 3.13.

Also, not sure why, but when I loaded the last save from a few days ago, my family wasn't living with me anymore.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Has anyone seen anything with females being able to squirt? For me there is no "squirt" related stat for female NPCs or even if it's a female MC. It's supposed to be pretty much the focus of this recent update.
It's not a new per-character stat. It's a setting which globally affects all female characters, multiplied by their Proneness to Orgasm stat. The new setting is down at the very bottom of the game settings

Reactions: MattShizzle
Jul 17, 2018
I just made this game a lot more fun for me personally. Using other scenes and actions leading to scenes, I was able to create an interaction that will allow the NPC that you're interacting with to have sex and even get pregnant by any other NPC from your contacts.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I just made this game a lot more fun for me personally. Using other scenes and actions leading to scenes, I was able to create an interaction that will allow the NPC that you're interacting with to have sex and even get pregnant by any other NPC from your contacts.
Can you share scenes you have modified? Just attach them to message.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It's not a new per-character stat. It's a setting which globally affects all female characters, multiplied by their Proneness to Orgasm stat. The new setting is down at the very bottom of the game settings
Thanks but I saw Vin already answered on the Patreon page. I expected it to be per character.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes