ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Vinfamy

There's currently a really bad bug with pregnancy where if a person goes past term for whatever reason they can never give birth and will also hold up anyone else who is also pregnant from giving birth. I think this is in part due to the limitation on only being able to have one person deliver at a time but also due to me knocking up pretty much everyone in my harem during one of initiate the new member scene. If they all get pregnant at the same time they can't give birth at the same time causing this to perptuate itself further.

Okay, small update...Managed to force everyone to give birth using the console but that's a really ardeous process. Could this command be expanded in the future to just force everyone who is pregnant to give birth in sequence so as to avoid the cycle of go to contact -> check preg status -> repeat until find someone past due -> invite said person -> open console -> force_birth -> say goodbye -> repeat proccess. Perhaps even adding Pregnant to the global filters would also help cut this down if the global force birth isn't possible.

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Unfortunately no, only a random NPC with the words - work here and a random NPC, will you fix it? None of the doctors and nurses show up.
If it's the same problem that the universities have then I'm not aware of anyway that it can be fixed with mods alone. The issue with the universities, aside from the issue my mod corrects, is that when the game creates students/teachers it's not assigning them the university building for work, and there's nothing in the modding API that currently allows modders to do this either. It's something that Vinfamy would have to fix. I will see if the hospital career has the same issue.

Edit: I just checked and the doctors/nurses have the same issue as students/teachers where they're all getting jobs elsewhere. Doesn't seem like something mods can fix

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
If it's the same problem that the universities have then I'm not aware of anyway that it can be fixed with mods alone. The issue with the universities, aside from the issue my mod corrects, is that when the game creates students/teachers it's not assigning them the university building for work, and there's nothing in the modding API that currently allows modders to do this either. It's something that Vinfamy would have to fix. I will see if the hospital career has the same issue.

Edit: I just checked and the doctors/nurses have the same issue as students/teachers where they're all getting jobs elsewhere. Doesn't seem like something mods can fix
Thank You for info :) So please report this bug to Vinffamy, the more people doing it, the faster it will be fixed.

Nov 22, 2017
Vinfamy

There's currently a really bad bug with pregnancy where if a person goes past term for whatever reason they can never give birth and will also hold up anyone else who is also pregnant from giving birth. I think this is in part due to the limitation on only being able to have one person deliver at a time but also due to me knocking up pretty much everyone in my harem during one of initiate the new member scene. If they all get pregnant at the same time they can't give birth at the same time causing this to perptuate itself further.

Okay, small update...Managed to force everyone to give birth using the console but that's a really ardeous process. Could this command be expanded in the future to just force everyone who is pregnant to give birth in sequence so as to avoid the cycle of go to contact -> check preg status -> repeat until find someone past due -> invite said person -> open console -> force_birth -> say goodbye -> repeat proccess. Perhaps even adding Pregnant to the global filters would also help cut this down if the global force birth isn't possible.
Harem? Do you play any mod?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Thank You for info :) So please report this bug to Vinffamy, the more people doing it, the faster it will be fixed.
I refuse to use Discord, and that seems to be where all of the discussion and bug reporting happens, so somebody else will have to relay the issue to him

Nov 22, 2017
I refuse to use Discord, and that seems to be where all of the discussion and bug reporting happens, so somebody else will have to relay the issue to him
Why aren't you using Discord? That's right, that's where the most important place is.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Vinfamy

try this put it in vin pregnancy, works very well,

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Change file "start_Labour.lpaction". To this (look below), should do the same thing, but better.

ACTION_UNIQUEID: start_Labour
ACTION_NAME: start_Labour
WHERE: PC
WHEN: 0 - 24
MINUTES: 1 - 2
TIMEOUT_MINUTES: 0
ALSO_TIMEOUT:
EFFECTS:
CONDITIONS:
MOVE_FIRST: false
SCENE_ALWAYS: NPC_gives_birth
ANIMATION:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Harem? Do you play any mod?
None that interact with the pregnancy or poly features.
Just the LP patch with Beast/NTR off, The one i created "Cover Tracks" which hooks into the Quest feature and Base components.
It's not needed for now but thanks, i'll look at it later to see if it's any better than the force_birth scene as far as removing tedium.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Hi, I'm joining the clan !

I'm working on add-on for LifePlay.

It would be great to have more explanations on how your script works.
- Adding new type of locations (stores, parks or else) on the map
- Adding new type of characters (policeman,fireman,rapist)
- How to edit the start menu/page
- How to add new buttons on top to the UI menu
Having a good wiki for modders would be super great !

Reactions: AlexWolfJEDYNY

Panzer100

Jan 1, 2021

That would be great, looking forward to it.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Can't you just use WHEN? Or am I misunderstanding what you're lacking
Yep. I did not find/Know it while searching for a way. Got the same hint on discord. works nearly as expected and is good enough.
I already did some new scenes and functions using it yesterday... will continue today.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Welcome to the club! What will your mod be about?

There is a wiki for LP - but it has not much content.

Best docs for modding are in docs\modding subfolder.

Adding more map locations cannot be done by a mod (yet). I requested that alreday - Vin said its no small change so maybe its coming with 4.x?

Adding new chacters could be done, depending on what you want the character to do / where to appear.
You cannot have them dressed like police / fireman as the clothing will be missng. (And cannot be added by a mod yet.)

UI can not be modded (yet).
You can only add actions and interactions to he respective menus.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Basically, with my add-on you will be able to buy / sell products in each of the stores or other buildings.

Actually, I :
- add a button - Buy sex product - to beauty because no sexshop location exist
- add a button - Play with sextoy - to home - each time you play with sextoy, sextoy stats reduce also
- add a button - Buy a motorcycle - to car because no motorcycle location exist
- add a button - Buy a bicycle - to bicycle location
- add a button - Buy Lingerie (apparel in fact) - to beauty because no sexshop location exist
- Groping - to interactions

Some codes need to be improved, but it's a start!

To do:
- Make a cash depot at the bank
- Add products to buy/sale on every locations
- Create a pawnshop for trading
- and lots more

Other questions:
- Is it possible to filter the apparels (showing only shoes, only pants,....)

- How to modify the background of a store. Because actually, some stores don't have the right background.
I would like to change the background of sport locations, to look like a sport's store.

- Is it possible to have more than 1 house, so I will be able to rent more rooms

- How to adjust % of store locations, cause some map offer only 3 locations for some categories.
Ex: In London map, I only have 3 motorcycle locations.

Last edited:

JeanKatana

Jan 1, 2021
Hi, I just discovered this game and it looks great!

I don't see any FAQ, so I have some questions:
-Can bestiality lead to pregnancy?
-As a female main character, is it possible to have a pimp and be forced to give him money?
-Is there a list of mods and assets somewhere?

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Hi, fast answers:
1- Yes, if you enable the appropriate mod
2- I'm working on that, but no
3- Yes, at lifeplay.fandom.com/wiki/LifePlay_Wiki but use the "LifePlay Launcher/Mod Manager " from NickNo. #7,625

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I read the small Wiki, also the one on GitHub.
But where I'm wrong in my code: pastebin.com/eCDbifH4

Something is missing or ...
Thanks for your help !

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes