n69area

Feb 22, 2019
I wonder if it is possible to have an evolving narration according to the choices made by the player. A kind of visual novel. The sandbox effect is cool but despite random scenes and the few quests, the fun doesn't last long. I would like to feel long stories through unlocked animations step by step while seeing the protagnists grow.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
I just discovered this game and did the tutorial. What I am wondering ... Is it normal that there are many more penis customization options if you choose female instead of male?

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
I would like to feel long stories through unlocked animations step by step while seeing the protagnists grow.
Well, the base game won't change I suppose but: the engine of LP can do that. What it needs is a mod to do it. So if you want a vusial novel inside LP someone has to write it.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi there is me back again...:p Is there a way to Stop ur Family to get i an relationship n to leave the Home when you/re in an relatonship with them.And the other question that did i have is....now for oure brilliant modders, is there a way to change the colour and the size for the Areolea ? and is there a way to get much older skins?I tried to change it in the character files but with doesn't affect in each way. And the last one from me .is there a chance to get more bushy or lager or both public hair for them? so that's all form my wish list(so far xD).Ty in advance
p.s And How the fuck can i edit a building? xD

Last edited:

レオン

Jul 8, 2020
Guys i dont know if this is a bug or what, but when my player is pregnant (rn is already 240 days) the stomach didnt grow that much. But the other npc does grow so much big.

Also, when the npc or my player got a GF/BF, (the girl) name will always change and thats so annoying.
(it always happens)

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Could we PLEASE have a way to prevent goddamn motherfucking condoms between NPCs? At least a way to turn it off? I HATE that shit.

kamonar

Sep 8, 2017
As i start a game i take over a restaurant, them fire the employees and hire more efficient ones, but random workers start appearing as ''work here'' on the scene now and them, and not the ones i hired, is this a bug? or did i mess something up?

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Is there a way to Stop ur Family to get i an relationship n to leave the Home when you/re in an relatonship with them.
None that I am aware of. But you can move them back (klick on the living elsewhere in the contacts manager 'P').
I guess you could use an NPC manager to stop them dating so else.. Maybe LostLegens one. Not sure mine will do it, as I don't use these functions...

And the other question that did i have is....now for oure brilliant modders, is there a way to change the colour and the size for the Areolea ? and is there a way to get much older skins?I tried to change it in the character files but with doesn't affect in each way. And the last one from me .is there a chance to get more bushy or lager or both public hair for them?
Color: cannot be done by a mod (yet). Much older: Just enter a a number that exceeds the slider value. Other pub hair: cannot be done by a mod (yet).

p.s And How the fuck can i edit a building? xD
What do you want to "edit" exactly?

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
As i start a game i take over a restaurant, them fire the employees and hire more efficient ones, but random workers start appearing as ''work here'' on the scene now and them, and not the ones i hired, is this a bug? or did i mess something up?
Nah, this happens when the "AI" populates a location with NPCs. It comes up with "workers" that don't really exist in the company. I can confirm this and would call it a immersion bug...

kamonar

Sep 8, 2017
Wenever i take a business it seems to create another one next to the one took over, this might be related to why i can't seem to find the employees i actually hired.

Reactions: PlayDat

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Has the bug where your coworkers can't be found at your workplace been fixed?
I made a workaround here https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-17-vinfamy.11321/page-366#post-4590074 to get them showing up at the office again. I tried to do the same with university, but the game doesn't assign the university to students/teachers for their career, so they end up getting jobs elsewhere that they go to during the day instead of going to school. There also didn't seem to be a way to save a reference to a building in a global variable, so I couldn't force them to show up at the building that way either

n69area

Feb 22, 2019
another bug : the npc relationship, and girl friend;
I explain : if you choose as a girlfriend a npcs who have rellationships (friend of another npc,subling of another npc), all these relationship disappears.
I just upgraded from 3.16 to 3.17 (and LewdPatcher 3.17) and confirm similar bug with another situation :
A new relationship breaks other ongoing relationships and also the family links between us.

Reproduction of the bug:
1. Hang out with my Cousin 21 (living with me).
LifePlay-Win64-Shipping_2020-12-30_16-36-10.jpg

2. Start incest relationship with her.
LifePlay-Win64-Shipping_2020-12-30_16-39-35.jpg

3. She's now my Cousin 21 and my Girlfriend.
LifePlay-Win64-Shipping_2020-12-30_16-40-25.jpg

4. Later, I hang out with my second Cousin 27 (living with me).
LifePlay-Win64-Shipping_2020-12-30_16-46-44.jpg

5. Start incest relationship with her.
LifePlay-Win64-Shipping_2020-12-30_16-47-06.jpg

6. She's now my Cousin 27 and my Girlfriend
LifePlay-Win64-Shipping_2020-12-30_16-48-05.jpg

but the first one now is an NPC for me
LifePlay-Win64-Shipping_2020-12-30_16-48-12.jpg
and her name is at the bottom of the contact list (as if it was a new NPC met)

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
I made a workaround here https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-17-vinfamy.11321/page-366#post-4590074 to get them showing up at the office again. I tried to do the same with university, but the game doesn't assign the university to students/teachers for their career, so they end up getting jobs elsewhere that they go to during the day instead of going to school. There also didn't seem to be a way to save a reference to a building in a global variable, so I couldn't force them to show up at the building that way either
Have you also improved the staff at the hospital?

Nov 22, 2017
I just upgraded from 3.16 to 3.17 (and LewdPatcher 3.17) and confirm similar bug with another situation :
A new relationship breaks other ongoing relationships and also the family links between us.

Reproduction of the bug:
1. Hang out with my Cousin 21 (living with me).
View attachment 963097

2. Start incest relationship with her.
View attachment 963098

3. She's now my Cousin 21 and my Girlfriend.
View attachment 963099

4. Later, I hang out with my second Cousin 27 (living with me).
View attachment 963100

5. Start incest relationship with her.
View attachment 963101

6. She's now my Cousin 27 and my Girlfriend
View attachment 963102

but the first one now is an NPC for me
View attachment 963104
and her name is at the bottom of the contact list (as if it was a new NPC met)
That's right there is such a powerful bug, I reported it to Vinfamy but when he fixes it I have no idea.

Nov 22, 2017
Do they not show up there either? I've never actually tested the hospital. I can look into it though
Unfortunately no, only a random NPC with the words - work here and a random NPC, will you fix it? None of the doctors and nurses show up.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes