(32-bit): -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- Female player can be a surrogate mother for another NPC and can decide to not give the child away after all
- Male/trans player can donate to a sperm bank (for more money the higher your fitness, attractiveness and intelligence), with a possibility of the nurse 'helping out' with the procedure. Regular sperm donors may get scouted by a group more interested in a "personal" approach to insemination.
- Impregnation requests from female acquaintances or even random strangers
- Male or trans players can be invited to a impregnation party as the impregnators
- Pregnancy or impregnation related dirty talks and reactions to cumming
- Fertility test can be taken at hospital, with the nurse (if perverted) proposing a more natural method of checking
- Bonus orgasm gain for vaginal positions and bonus attraction gain for creampies when having sex with someone wanting a baby
- Babies from NPC-NPC pregnancies eventually grow to become full NPCs at 18, rather than just mentioned and never seen
- Knocking up an NPC already in a relationship/ marriage with someone else can result in their partner finding out the truth or being falsely claimed as the father
- Female player can take a Plan B / morning-after pill within 10 days from a creampie (this 10 days is modified by Pregnancy Length Multiplier, so the sooner you take it the better really) to prevent a pregnancy
- All patrons' commissions for December
- Bug fixes and some modders' requests

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
why is it so hard for people to make mods that go in the right file, where is this "game directory" file? im not seeing it anywhere or anything close to it

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
is there a current list of what mods are outdated and what mods are no longer needed or suggested? I feel like most mods haven't been touched since pre-3.0. Are any of them worth using at this point?

Last edited:

straydogg

May 9, 2017
is there a current list of what mods are outdated and what mods are no longer needed or suggested? I feel like most mods haven't been touched since 3.0. Are any of them worth using at this point?
[/Quote/] Pimp your Girl, Beauty Expansion, Party and Proposition, Weight and Fitness, Nudity Matters, and Ravenger6660's Custom Scenes, are about the only ones that work without a lot of bugs or game crashes,

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
why is it so hard for people to make mods that go in the right file, where is this "game directory" file? im not seeing it anywhere or anything close to it

Mine goes in Lifeplay_3_17 (or other version in the future) --> Lifeplay--> content --> modules --> vin_base. There's no way to make them automatically extract to the right place.

ravilavi

Jul 21, 2017
The last time I played was in 3.11. Now I just updated to 3.17, I want to ask this. Does the interactions with family members who live with us removed from the game? Because I can't seem to find any interaction with family living in the same house with my character anymore.

Reactions: ignas123

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
The last time I played was in 3.11. Now I just updated to 3.17, I want to ask this. Does the interactions with family members who live with us removed from the game? Because I can't seem to find any interaction with family living in the same house with my character anymore.
Patreon demanded that Vinfamy removed it from the game. However, a mysterious modder has uploaded it (and added extra content) to lewdpatcher.com.
Links in OP.

Zores

Nov 12, 2017
As I know now not all modules downloads with game archive. You need to download it separately from the link on the main page.

Reactions: ravilavi

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
Is it possible to get legacy versions of the game? I mean early builds, something between 1.0 - 1.9
The earlier the better, but I'd be thankful for any of mentioned builds

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
another bug : the npc relationship, and girl friend;
I explain : if you choose as a girlfriend a npcs who have rellationships (friend of another npc,subling of another npc), all these relationship disappears.

Jul 17, 2018
HELP! I can't stop having kids! I downloaded a modified NPC gives birth file, and everytime a girl gives birth, she gives birth to triplets! It does have one of those random values, but I'm not really sure how that works. Can anyone help? Or should I just replace the file?

Aug 8, 2017
HELP! I can't stop having kids! I downloaded a modified NPC gives birth file, and everytime a girl gives birth, she gives birth to triplets! It does have one of those random values, but I'm not really sure how that works. Can anyone help? Or should I just replace the file?
  1. Check the fertility of the characters involved. If they're all 100, that's a side effect. If not, time for debugging.
  2. What changes does the modified version make? (For that matter, if it came from here a link to that post would be helpful.)
  3. If you haven't already, download the newest version (the most recent patch focused on pregnancy) and see if your desired changes have been made part of vanilla vin_Pregnancy.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Think that is one of my mods. Sorry, not sure why that happens?

It should be based on fertility or both male and female characters verses random number.

C:
If Random(75, 200) < fertility + Actor:fertility
    "She's having twins!"
    Actor3 = Player.generateRelativeMatchRace()
    Actor3.setRelativeType(Child)
    If Actor2.isValid()
        addNpcRelationship(ParentChild, Actor2, Actor3)
    Endif
    "It's a <Actor3.boy_or_girl>! What should I name my <Actor3.son_or_daughter>?"
    Actor3.enterFirstName()
    Actor3:age => 0
    Player:children += 1
    If Random(110, 300) < fertility + Actor:fertility
        "She's having triplets!"
        Actor4 = Player.generateRelativeMatchRace()
        Actor4.setRelativeType(Child)
        If Actor2.isValid()
            addNpcRelationship(ParentChild, Actor2, Actor4)
        Endif
        "It's a <Actor4.boy_or_girl>! What should I name my <Actor3.son_or_daughter>?"
        Actor4.enterFirstName()
        Actor4:age => 0
        Player:children += 1
    Endif      
Endif
Note: if you don't show up there will only be one kid. And they will still exist they just don't live with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
So the current verson, I have my game's polyamory mod on, but I can't have more than one girlfriend? What's the issue?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes