biggboodies

Jan 6, 2019
Did you install the whole game or just update 3.16?
At first i just downloaded the update only and replaced the files. But after having that problem, and getting annoyed by it after some time i uninstalled everything i downloaded, game, updates, mods. And i reinstalled the whole 1.8gb, so not only the update. (But i'm still having the troubles, and yesterday was actually the first time i noticed that messaged and quickly screenshotted it because it dissapears after a second. Turns out i don't have the Save Folder and reinstalling won't fix it). So adding it manualy might just do it.

biggboodies

Jan 6, 2019
The files in \Content\Saves are specific to your saves. Somebody giving you their files won't help. Essentially that's where data for characters generated in your game is stored, including your own character
But won't it help if i have a folder named that way, so the game might think it has a save folder? Because i don't want to redownload everything again for the 4th time. (For example some games like GTA don't have a standard mod folder, so adding one yourself fixes that "issue")

biggboodies

Jan 6, 2019
The files in \Content\Saves are specific to your saves. Somebody giving you their files won't help. Essentially that's where data for characters generated in your game is stored, including your own character
Also i'm not asking for anyones saved characters, i can create my own, just asking about the folder.
My game does not have a folder named "Saves" anywhere, i guess that's why my progress resets each time.
(And i don't think that simply adding a folder myself will work cuz it'll probably miss UEXP/UASSET files to make it work)
So someone sharing their folder might get me those crucial files if it's not bond to your game

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Also i'm not asking for anyones saved characters, i can create my own, just asking about the folder.
My game does not have a folder named "Saves" anywhere, i guess that's why my progress resets each time.
(And i don't think that simply adding a folder myself will work cuz it'll probably miss UEXP/UASSET files to make it work)
So someone sharing their folder might get me those crucial files if it's not bond to your game
It should be Mianfolder/Lifeplay/Content/Saves

However, I hope this helps.

Jul 28, 2019
The save folder should be automatically created the first time you save a game in the new install.

The reason for the mesage is that the savegames are stored outside the lifeplay game folder. Not quite sure where for windoze but on linux this is in ~/.config/Epic/LifePlay/Saved/SaveGames/ (probably under AppData in 'doze?). However some of the data the savegames rely on is stored inside the lifeplay game folder, notably the *.lpcharacter files (these are the character sheets for npc's). Those got deleted by you and are gone, and the saves made using them are now broken.

Just start a new game, make a save, then confirm that it loads. (Delete the old broken saves for tidiness.)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Where can i download Heavy.7z
There's a link on the github pointing the stuff you need. It's not really called Heavy.7z anymore but the Lifeplay/Content/Heavy folder in your game directory. Contains all of the DAZ stuff, hairs, clothes, etc.

Reactions: freyaposta

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The chaacter generator is weird as fuck. You've got sliders but it's not just [bodypart] up or down, they're like... entirely diffrent body-shapes that you crank up or down.

Like, instead of having a breasts slider that makes the boobs bigger as it goes up, you've got like ten sliders, one of which is labled 'small boobs' and turning it up makes the boobs smaller, but you also have more normal sliders that make the boobs larger as they go up.

Also, the default female bodytype looks pretty emancipated, but I can't find out how to make her look like she's not starving to death without making her look deformed or obese.

In the end I had to grab a premade character and alter it.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for January are as follows (Main Poll Votes + Bonus Poll Votes = Total)
  • Neotare (you're the cuck): 10+2=12
  • Netori (you're the bull): 14+5=19
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music): 7+3=10
  • Doggy (Best... position): 17+6=23
  • Missionary (paul Ince...): 10+4=14
  • Polyamorous: 10+8=18
  • BDSM: 9+3=12
  • Gay: 6+1=7
  • Lesbian: 6+3=9
  • Trans: 3+2=5
  • Sex Worker: 14+10=24
  • Watersports: 6+5=11
  • Transformation: 8+2=10
  • Old-Young: 10+3=13
  • Interracial: 7+1=8
  • Foot Fetish: 2+0=2
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism: 3+3=6
  • Group Sex: 4+1=5
  • At Work: 27+11=38
  • Toys: 4+2=6
  • Tentacles: 11+5=16
  • Elves, Orcs and Vampires: 20+5=25
Accordingly:
- At Work will be the focus of v3.18 (9 Jan). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from now to 4 Jan.
- Fantasy Races (Elves, Orcs and Vampires) will be the focus of v3.19 (23 Jan). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 4 Jan to 18 Jan.
Both kinks will then be excluded from the polls for Feb and Mar, allowing others to have a go (Sex Worker and Doggy both came very close to Fantasy Races for Jan, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if they end up winning Feb).

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way to revert to the "old" sex system, the one without position preferences, stamina, etc...?
I find the old one easier to manage and an option to switch to that one would be great.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This is the Kink of the Month update for December, focusing on Pregnancy. There were a lot of ideas from the community brainstorm which couldn't all fit into one update. So, for v3.17, I decided to limit new contraception/ fertility calculation mechanics to only part of the update (since they were already focused on when Pregnancy won in September and July), although I've saved the best ideas about them for future reference. Instead, I prioritized the ideas that cover other angles of the Pregnancy fetish so that this update doesn't end up being too similar to September's and July's Pregnancy updates and can be enjoyed by both Pregnancy fans and others.
- Female player can be a surrogate mother for another NPC and can decide to not give the child away after all
- Male/trans player can donate to a sperm bank (for more money the higher your fitness, attractiveness and intelligence), with a possibility of the nurse 'helping out' with the procedure. Regular sperm donors may get scouted by a group more interested in a "personal" approach to insemination.
- Impregnation requests from female acquaintances or even random strangers
- Male or trans players can be invited to a impregnation party as the impregnators
- Pregnancy or impregnation related dirty talks and reactions to cumming
- Fertility test can be taken at hospital, with the nurse (if perverted) proposing a more natural method of checking
- Bonus orgasm gain for vaginal positions and bonus attraction gain for creampies when having sex with someone wanting a baby
- Babies from NPC-NPC pregnancies eventually grow to become full NPCs at 18, rather than just mentioned and never seen
- Knocking up an NPC already in a relationship/ marriage with someone else can result in their partner finding out the truth or being falsely claimed as the father
- Female player can take a Plan B / morning-after pill within 5 in-game days from a creampie to prevent a pregnancy (if your Esc > Settings > Pregnancy Length Multiplier is set low enough, it may take less than 5 days to discover your pregnacy, by which it's too late)
- All patrons' commissions for December
- Bug fixes and some modders' requests
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 26 December

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

This is the Kink of the Month update for December, focusing on Pregnancy. There were a lot of ideas from the community brainstorm which couldn't all fit into one update. So, for v3.17, I decided to limit new contraception/ fertility calculation mechanics to only part of the update (since they were already focused on when Pregnancy won in September and July), although I've saved the best ideas about them for future reference. Instead, I prioritized the ideas that cover other angles of the Pregnancy fetish so that this update doesn't end up being too similar to September's and July's Pregnancy updates and can be enjoyed by both Pregnancy fans and others.
- Female player can be a surrogate mother for another NPC and can decide to not give the child away after all
- Male/trans player can donate to a sperm bank (for more money the higher your fitness, attractiveness and intelligence), with a possibility of the nurse 'helping out' with the procedure. Regular sperm donors may get scouted by a group more interested in a "personal" approach to insemination.
- Impregnation requests from female acquaintances or even random strangers
- Male or trans players can be invited to a impregnation party as the impregnators
- Pregnancy or impregnation related dirty talks and reactions to cumming
- Fertility test can be taken at hospital, with the nurse (if perverted) proposing a more natural method of checking
- Bonus orgasm gain for vaginal positions and bonus attraction gain for creampies when having sex with someone wanting a baby
- Babies from NPC-NPC pregnancies eventually grow to become full NPCs at 18, rather than just mentioned and never seen
- Knocking up an NPC already in a relationship/ marriage with someone else can result in their partner finding out the truth or being falsely claimed as the father
- Female player can take a Plan B / morning-after pill within 5 in-game days from a creampie to prevent a pregnancy (if your Esc > Settings > Pregnancy Length Multiplier is set low enough, it may take less than 5 days to discover your pregnacy, by which it's too late)
- All patrons' commissions for December
- Bug fixes and some modders' requests
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 26 December
Look like creator will be adapting some of my mod to game.

F_dildo_impregnate_P {as female catch family jacking-off in dildo & rick pregnancy}

Donate_Sperm {donate sperm for money, meet a stranger, Breeding stuff} +Update+ [not recommended for v3.11 but will works regardless]

Breeding_Rabbits {girl wants you to knock her up, multi sex} [not recommended for v3.11 but will works regardless]

Breeding_party_2 {go to party fuck some girls who wants babies}

Reactions: srg91 and straydogg

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Look like creator will be adapting some of my mod to game.

F_dildo_impregnate_P {as female catch family jacking-off in dildo & rick pregnancy}

Donate_Sperm {donate sperm for money, meet a stranger, Breeding stuff} +Update+ [not recommended for v3.11 but will works regardless]

Breeding_Rabbits {girl wants you to knock her up, multi sex} [not recommended for v3.11 but will works regardless]

Breeding_party_2 {go to party fuck some girls who wants babies}
All these work Extremely well, I run 3.16 and there are times the character can hardly keep up{no pun intended} energy wise i mean:devilish:, The breeders wont leave ya alone sometimes,,, and All of them are quite entertaining, unless put in wrong location they work very well.

biggboodies

Jan 6, 2019
The save folder should be automatically created the first time you save a game in the new install.

The reason for the mesage is that the savegames are stored outside the lifeplay game folder. Not quite sure where for windoze but on linux this is in ~/.config/Epic/LifePlay/Saved/SaveGames/ (probably under AppData in 'doze?). However some of the data the savegames rely on is stored inside the lifeplay game folder, notably the *.lpcharacter files (these are the character sheets for npc's). Those got deleted by you and are gone, and the saves made using them are now broken.

Just start a new game, make a save, then confirm that it loads. (Delete the old broken saves for tidiness.)
1608604743316.png
This is what i found in the %AppData%, i copied it into the LifePlay folder the way the game tells me to.
After starting a new life, saving, restarting game and loading that saved game, it still reset all of the NPC's.
Am i dumb for not understanding the issue lol or is there something else missing/f'd up?
Thank you tho, that was some nice information to know

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes