Grim

Aug 17, 2016
So why does sometimes my character is just full on naked? I enrolled in the university, the event where meeting all your classmates and teachers and my character is just sitting there naked while grinning like an idiot. Was wearing clothes before I did that tho.
Certain scenes try to dress your character in a certain style of clothing, and if your character doesn't own clothes of that style then they just end up naked or partially naked

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
So why does sometimes my character is just full on naked? I enrolled in the university, the event where meeting all your classmates and teachers and my character is just sitting there naked while grinning like an idiot. Was wearing clothes before I did that tho.
Indeed; I'm seeing this on a fresh install.

May 5, 2019
Vinfamy

How many more months are going to go by until the NPC data management properly works?

This is basically the game not working. This should be a critical level priority because the game (or at least the UI) can't handle its own character data properly, and it breaks my game every time.

This is the last time I report these bugs and issues:

- BUG - The NPC data manager is prone to deletions or replacements causing problems with relationships and scenes. The player can't manage their relationships properly at all because the game might drop a re-made NPC that you've married elsewhere on the list, which causes problems in normal relationships AND in poly-relationships. Because you didn't fix it in the last year or more, polyamory simply made it even worse, so the game REALLY doesn't work.

- BUG - Stats to appearance does not work. Every character in the game should be able to work out and get swole. Every character in the game should be able to change as pregnancy or cosmetic procedure or superscience drugs allows. You have a morph system - use it. This isn't a feature request - it's a feature that doesn't work.

- ISSUE - The first person camera during sex is completely awful.

- BUG - Loading or main menuing from a save or new game sometimes freezes the game or sends it into a memory leak death freeze. Sometimes giving a fatal error.

- ISSUE - Many actions should be gated behind more character flags. There are events which should also flag characters because they are obnoxious, pointless, and don't do anything to the game.

- BUG AND ISSUE - Dominant partners should start sex already in control. THE UI for controlling sex is awful in general. The game requires two hands to properly control when you want to give up control because the game can't control itself. There is also no indicator for the status of sex - another problem that requires UI updates and improvements.

- BUG - Where you live or where an NPC may live can become bugged when starting or ending various relationships. This ALSO ruins a lot of my games.

- ISSUE - There are still no screens to properly handle or manage jobs, businesses, employees, or anything the player has or owns, let alone what other NPCs may have or own. This should be a major focus on the game for the next 6 months.

I'm gonna say it:

Just stop the content updates. Focus on the UI, the game systems, and data management for 4-6 months.

Last edited:

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Not able to get my crush (date/spouse) into a scene.
The code I try to use is: Actor1 = getSpecific(Dating, Spouses)
Can anybody help with this?..

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Not able to get my crush (date/spouse) into a scene.
The code I try to use is: Actor1 = getSpecific(Dating, Spouses)
Can anybody help with this?..
getSpecific() only accepts a single argument, and Spouses isn't a valid argument for it, so it should be:
Actor1 = getSpecific(Dating)

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
That's why I started a new fan project to remake the game :
The idea of this project is to keep the original texts but adding more "if elseif" to the actions, choices, conditions, consequences, ...
Also, fixing codes, adding more content, reducing the number of popup scene, grouping action in a menu, adding variables.......

At the moment:
I'm working on the vin_base folder
Medievalover will works on incest and non consensual folders
Thanks

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
SO I made a new scene preset which replaces the "Street" blank-brick walled room with a room that actually looks like a street, but before I can upload or post links here, F95 wants me to post 3 replies. Reply #1 done :p Would anyone object if I do a lil posty-posty to get the next 2 out of the way? The new "street" is already on teh Discord.
Are you ever going to upload it? I like to use the room in my game or just become a member of my website and start a new thread "LifePlay rooms" & post it there? :)

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Has anyone figured out how to prevent temporary NPCs from spawning in a building or how to clear them from the room until you move to another building? I'm trying to add a new room to a building, but I don't want a bunch of random people jammed into it since it doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hum how work netorare ? i saw we can have breeding party , invite bull , have swinging , but NPC can fuck another without me ? and without my consent ?

StrikeFX

Dec 21, 2020
SO I made a new scene preset which replaces the "Street" blank-brick walled room with a room that actually looks like a street, but before I can upload or post links here, F95 wants me to post 3 replies. Reply #1 done :p Would anyone object if I do a lil posty-posty to get the next 2 out of the way? The new "street" is already on teh Discord.
That is the mod I didn't know I wanted.

trynremember

Nov 21, 2019
That is the mod I didn't know I wanted.
Are you ever going to upload it? I like to use the room in my game or just become a member of my website and start a new thread "LifePlay rooms" & post it there? :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-2-vinfamy.11321/page-450#post-5871480

Here is just the street room from gangs of lifeplay I uploaded in this comment. If you like it you can just rename this and replace the street__vin01 file in base/worlds

Reactions: StrikeFX and R0y
Jan 29, 2018
//////////////////POLICE JOB MOD////////

Update June 4, 2021
Note: Someone requested that I make it easier to know where stuff is and break up independent parts.
How do I install this mod to work. Tried installing it the same way that I did the nc stuff but it does not show up on the in-game mod manager.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes