• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
WHAT: work_hourly
WHERE: hotel
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: none
OTHER: Random(50, 1000) < attractiveness && perversion < Random(0, 100)

SceneStart()
Player(Happy):: "Housekeeper!"
Actor = generatePersonTemporary()
While !Actor.isInterestedIn(Player)
Endwhile
Actor.dress()
Actor:: "Coming!"
Actor.show(2)
Actor(Happy):: "Oh, you must be the housekeeper. Come right in!"
Player(Happy):: "Thank you. This should only take 15 minutes."
Actor.hide()

"I proceeded to clean the room, starting from the bathroom."
"The moment I stepped out of the bathroom to clean the rest of the room though, I was greeted by an interesting sight ..."
Actor.strip()
Actor.show(2)
Player(Embarassed):: "Excuse me ... what are you naked?"
Actor(Flirty):: "You know: You're such a sight to behold - I couldn't help myself. Why don't we have some fun? I'll make it extra worthwhile for you - much more so than earning lousy wages cleaning rooms ..."
0:: perversion > 30:: "Accept"
1:: "Storm off"

If 0
Player(Flirty):: "Oh well, I'm kinda short on money right now ... so I guess it's your lucky day. But don't think I'm the type that does this to all guests."
perversion += Random(0, 1)
Sex(Actor, Player)
money += Random(100, 500)
Actor.show(2)
Player.show(0)
Actor2 = generatePersonTemporary()
While !Actor2.isInterestedIn(Player)
Endwhile
Actor2.dress()
Actor2.show(3)
Actor2(Flirty):: "Well, well, well. Having some fun with the housekeeper there, <Actor.name>? All without your roommate!"
Actor(Flirty):: "As always ... you're free to join us ... I'm sure this whore will be okay with it for an extra tip."
0:: "Okay ..."
1:: "No way"

If 0
Player(Embarassed):: "Well ... I've gone this far anyway so ..."
Sex(Actor, Player, Actor2)
Else
Player(Angry):: "No way. I told you I wouldn't do this to just any guest!"
Endif
Else
Actor.hide()
"I stormed off from the pervert's room. Oh god, I really hate my job! Lousy money and creepy guests ..."
masochist -= Random(0, 0.5)
Endif
SceneEnd()
timeout(100, maid_whores)

for ppl trying to mod, take a scene that doesnt work from the 800 that dont fire, and changeit to this.
WHAT: work_hourly
WHERE: all, hotel
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: none
OTHER:

SceneStart()
Player(Happy):: "Housekeeper!"
While !Actor.isInterestedIn(Player)
Endwhile
Actor.dress()
Actor:: "Coming!"
Actor.show(2)
Actor(Happy):: "Oh, you must be the housekeeper. Come right in!"
Player(Happy):: "Thank you. This should only take 15 minutes."
Actor.hide()

"I proceeded to clean the room, starting from the bathroom."
"The moment I stepped out of the bathroom to clean the rest of the room though, I was greeted by an interesting sight ..."
Actor.strip()
Actor.show(2)
Player(Embarassed):: "Excuse me ... what are you naked?"
Actor(Flirty):: "You know: You're such a sight to behold - I couldn't help myself. Why don't we have some fun? I'll make it extra worthwhile for you - much more so than earning lousy wages cleaning rooms ..."
0:: perversion > 30:: "Accept"
1:: "Storm off"

If 0
Player(Flirty):: "Oh well, I'm kinda short on money right now ... so I guess it's your lucky day. But don't think I'm the type that does this to all guests."
Sex(Actor, Player)
Actor.show(2)
Player.show(0)
While !Actor2.isInterestedIn(Player)
Endwhile
Actor2.dress()
Actor2.show(3)
Actor2(Flirty):: "Well, well, well. Having some fun with the housekeeper there, <Actor.name>? All without your roommate!"
Actor(Flirty):: "As always ... you're free to join us ... I'm sure this whore will be okay with it for an extra tip."
0:: "Okay ..."
1:: "No way"

If 0
Player(Embarassed):: "Well ... I've gone this far anyway so ..."
Sex(Actor, Player, Actor2)
Else
Player(Angry):: "No way. I told you I wouldn't do this to just any guest!"
Endif
Else
Actor.hide()
"I stormed off from the pervert's room. Oh god, I really hate my job! Lousy money and creepy guests ..."
masochist -= Random(0, 0.5)
Endif
SceneEnd()
timeout(100, maid_whores) and it will fire when you are working at the hotel and change the time from 0 - 24 to 8 - 16 and it will fire cuz 1000 is like 27 months cuz 270 to 300 is 9 months prego, i play with almost 15 non consent and corruptor scenes taken right out of the game use a scene "temp plate and away ya go, and the scene changes some time you get lucky, some times not and theres a chance of losing that job, i dont accept phone numbers from any one except family or the landlady i use the modding wikki i have and is posted recently, i have 1000 scenses taken from the base game and reworked the to fire at different days and times, my character is so busy i forget to sleep, i have some that i have remade if any one likes they can pm me cuz there are doubles and tripples of some of them and the game will freeze if there are more than one double scenes freeze the game like i said at least 1000 scenes iv reworked or not like i said my character is too busy to take numbers heee

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Are you able to share/cuckold your wife in this game?
Yes you can.
Cuck or get cucked, share, cuck preggo, etc.
Or you can be the bull, sneaky or requested by another cuck.

I've been playing around most fetishes, and they do work, you just renember to be careful which mods are enabled or the game will connect them.
For example, if you have bestiality enabled along NTR/Netori, the game will trigger a cuck scene with a dog/horse.
So, there are basic NTR/Netori scenes, basic bestiality scenes, and combined NTR/bestiality scenes. Disabling one or the other disables the combination, but not the basic scenes of the fetish you want.

Or just go the absolute perv and enable everything :eek:
(like most of us probably do!)

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
another feature: NPCs do not use furniture with several places, such as sofas - if there is a large sofa in the room, it will be empty, despite 3-4 seats on it
I have not noticed this. I've noticed the opposite where 3-4 npc will try to use the same object.
Usually fine for the bigger sofas but for the smaller desk / exercise stuff it's funny.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
So... the thing is... my file was named lpsene instead of lpscene. :oops:
Gotta remember to take a break and come back with fresh eyes later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks; I saw that a lot of existing scenes don't have initial indentation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks; for me it's the ` key. And yep, intended to add in exchangeContact
Surprised no one else pointed this out to you but your relational operators here are backwords.
Actually, that's the documented way for assigning values; thanks though.

BTW, is there a way to load the game faster? It takes a few seconds to load the sample character on the left side; seems to slow things down when testing.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I'm so intrigued by this game that I'm gonna dedicate my website to it. Use my free time to make models to share and learn to mod it. My wish is to be one of the best at it.
Godspeed
Roy

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Oh, while I read back what i wroted this condition never meet ' OTHER: Random(1, 100) < 1 ' because the randomgenerator start from numeric 1, so no generated number will be less than 1. You should modify to ' Random(0, 100) < 1' to have that 1% chance. And my opinion is to think over the chance values, it's still too low to be appear when you in the specified locations.

Nov 4, 2017
If i create a Mother and a Father for my MC and marry them, the game thinks it's incest. Am i doing something wrong or is it just coded like that?

daunjaun21

Jul 30, 2018
First of all, LOVE the game...

I am, however, having an issue with NPC skin textures. The first 5 - 10 minutes, textures are great, but then NPC textures go blurry (i.e. nipples lose focus, you can see the seams on arms, back legs, etc). I have to close out and reopen to get textures back, but then it starts again.

It's not an issue when I import my textures. It's only NPCs.

Any way to resolve this?

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I'm so intrigued by this game that I'm gonna dedicate my website to it. Use my free time to make models to share and learn to mod it. My wish is to be one of the best at it.
Godspeed
Roy
A forum dedicated to LifePlay ???
If yes, I applause!

Reactions: R0y

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
There seems to be some differences between the randomization tools in the character editor vs the randomization tools that appear when a new NPC is introduced in a scene and the randomizeFace() command. The randomize face tool in the character editor makes the characters look younger or older depending on the selected age, but the randomize face tool in scenes and the randomizeFace() command don't seem to apply any sort of age details. I'm having to open up the character editor for newly generated NPCs to re-generate their faces to get them looking their age if they are teens or 40+, otherwise they all just kind of end up looking the same age.

I can't tell if this issue applies to bodies as well since I'm not sure if bodies are supposed to look different depending on age.

Last edited:

jackozwell1

Sep 27, 2020
I'm having a problem every time my companion gets pregnant it continuously says they're going into labour and to take them to hospital. I try to but nothing happens now that scene keeps replaying every day while the companion stays pregnant and doesn't give birth. Any one know how to fix?

Reactions: srg91

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I'm having a problem every time my companion gets pregnant it continuously says they're going into labour and to take them to hospital. I try to but nothing happens now that scene keeps replaying every day while the companion stays pregnant and doesn't give birth. Any one know how to fix?
Try this: get the desired NPC as a companion, then press 'ins' key, and type 'force_birth'. This is self explanatory.
Anyway that 'going into labour' script seems broken. To determine which it is: when it runs hover cursor over emergency button. In the bubble over cursor shows the full path of that lpscene.
(If you using better pregnacy mod i suggest you to disable and forget, this mod is old and causing many problem with the pregnacy features. And try not mixing other pregnacy mods. Check if desired NPC have any tag like 'pregnant' or 'inseminated' and delete, because some script using it to call the event)

Last edited:
Reactions: jackozwell1

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
There seems to be some differences between the randomization tools in the character editor vs the randomization tools that appear when a new NPC is introduced in a scene and the randomizeFace() command. The randomize face tool in the character editor makes the characters look younger or older depending on the selected age, but the randomize face tool in scenes and the randomizeFace() command don't seem to apply any sort of age details. I'm having to open up the character editor for newly generated NPCs to re-generate their faces to get them looking their age if they are teens or 40+, otherwise they all just kind of end up looking the same age.

I can't tell if this issue applies to bodies as well since I'm not sure if bodies are supposed to look different depending on age.
I think maybe it cause that (and i'm not sure about it) the randomize face tool button using the last value set from character editor screen (as i remember age 25 beauty 75 by default), or using the default beauty distribution parameters.

If you write/modify a scene are you tried blend any age preset before the randomizeFace() command?
something like this (and this order):

Actor.blendPreset(twenties)
Actor.randomizeFace()
This doesn't work the right way too?

jackozwell1

Sep 27, 2020
Try this: get the desired NPC as a companion, then press 'ins' key, and type 'force_birth'. This is self explanatory.
Anyway that 'going into labour' script seems broken. To determine which it is: when it runs hover cursor over emergency button. In the bubble over cursor shows the full path of that lpscene.
(If you using better pregnacy mod i suggest you to disable and forget, this mod is old and causing many problem with the pregnacy features. And try not mixing other pregnacy mods. Check if desired NPC have any tag like 'pregnant' or 'inseminated' and delete, because some script using it to call the event)
Awesome it worked. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Icebird
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes