Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Yes it's doable.
This is what I try to do with some of my mods but progressively, because I'm doing it on my free time.

Especially with the "Remake", so far, I added more than 400 files and I edited all files inside vin_ folders. Also, Ravenger6660 added more than 200 files.
Because doing a mod who overwrite an existed scene, can be overwritten by other mods and can create bugs.
So I created a mega mod who include all modified scenes from modders who wants to join.
So, instead of overwriting a scene, your modifications are added inside other modifications.

Few examples of additions we started:
1 - University courses to finish ...
2- Hunger
3- urge to pee
4- Christianity (Ravenger6660)
5- Police life (Ravenger6660)
6- So I create criminal life and criminal report (9 charges)
Examples of goals for future
1- If you don't have specific diplôme/certificats, you cannot have the job
2- If you don't eat, you will die soon
3- If you don't check your urge to pee, thing can happen
4- If you begin to being too prude,
5- Being a policeman and follow his/her adventures
6- More scenes will be added about that.
I've just discovered the condition isQuestCompleted for various scenes. I never found that command in the documents folder and I've been forced to learn by looking at other scenes made by Vin since the documents folder hasn't been updated in a while. But if I wanted to use a random scene to start a quest do you know how I could do it? I know you can add and remove objectives after a quest has already started, but how do you hide a quest from the start of the game then reveal it once specific conditions are met? For example, if the PC has a scene where his boss, or neighbor, or friend, or anyone does something suspicious and the player decides to investigate, how could I use that to start a quest where the PC investigates this person. I know I'd have to most likely use setGlobal and whatnot to save the specific character in the scene (I think) but how do I start the quest from a line of code in a scene, or at the least reveal the quest?

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
But if I wanted to use a random scene to start a quest do you know how I could do it?
Hiding an action (lpaction) from the menu it's not doable, the action can only will be blurred (in dark gray).
I have already requested that before, to be able to do this, but nothing have been added (commands and conditions) since 3.19.

Some example:
My neighbors mod: Tends to be a kind of quest if not, will become it over time.
Police mod from Ravenger6660: contain a small quest for investigating, who will certainly expand by time

Long story short:
make a list of every suspicious actions, what conditions for each, consequence for each,... result for each. Then do a followUp(newscene), ...

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
Am I the only one who wants an UNNOFICIAL and OPTIONAL loli and shota module?:unsure:
Uh man!... that's a sensitive topic around these lands... Rule 7. Maybe in another forum. (Not that I endorse that kind of stuff, but hey, whatever floats your boat)

Reactions: Pivetta

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay... I just asked for "realism" purposes. I'm not into that stuff, don't worry.
Riiiiiggggghhhhhtttt of course you're not :ROFLMAO:
Lmao I can pretty well guarantee you're not the first person to want that but I don't think it's very realistic, especially on this forum. Character age is a pretty big thing in this game, unless they're "18 years old" I don't think anyone would actually be able to post the mod on this forum and even then it'd be borderline. Not to mention even the shortest and skinniest characters still clearly look like adults, who'd know if you could even make child characters with the available morphs so there'd probably also be 3d modelling needed and all that fun jazz to make it work. I just really don't see it happening

Pivetta

Mar 8, 2020
Riiiiiggggghhhhhtttt of course you're not :ROFLMAO:
Lmao I can pretty well guarantee you're not the first person to want that but I don't think it's very realistic, especially on this forum. Character age is a pretty big thing in this game, unless they're "18 years old" I don't think anyone would actually be able to post the mod on this forum and even then it'd be borderline. Not to mention even the shortest and skinniest characters still clearly look like adults, who'd know if you could even make child characters with the available morphs so there'd probably also be 3d modelling needed and all that fun jazz to make it work. I just really don't see it happening
Yep, nevermind.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Vin designed the game to prevent this kind of content/shit. That's why your child born at 18 years old. Also, if the NPC is too small, animations will works but not the way it supposed ...
TBH, I'm not sure someone will do a mod for that ....

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Vin designed the game to prevent this kind of content/shit. That's why your child born at 18 years old.
So any child born in this game is automatically 18? I've never had a kid in the game so I don't know.

TBH, I'm not sure someone will do a mod for that ....
I've learned never to underestimate the lengths some people will go to when they're pursuing something they're passionate about

MrBBC

Feb 18, 2020
please, can anyone help me with my problem?

I've already build NPC with glasses, then I add NPC inventory with some cool and beautiful cloth to wear, I dunno why NPC still does not use any glasses that I put in NPC inventory, and also can't work with any headwear and any coats too. is it a bug or I did something wrong?

I'm a newcomer in this game
BTW this game is more than what I expected, good job for Vinfamy

Thanks

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
please, can anyone help me with my problem?

I've already build NPC with glasses, then I add NPC inventory with some cool and beautiful cloth to wear, I dunno why NPC still does not use any glasses that I put in NPC inventory, and also can't work with any headwear and any coats too. is it a bug or I did something wrong?

I'm a newcomer in this game
BTW this game is more than what I expected, good job for Vinfamy

Thanks
There is a tag, 'where you give a character a name'
interested in Male tag
interested in Female tag
interested in [Futa] tag
wears glasses tag <-----
virgin tag

I don't like any of the hats or caps in the game because they remove hair. So I go into the LifePlay\Content\Heavy\Clothes4 folder and delete anything with 'hat' or 'cap' in the name. Just don't delete Capri by accident. Note: will have to do this every time you update game.

As for NPC cloths, they will wear whatever they want, based on personality &/or location, regardless of what is in inventory. Only way to force a character to wear specific cloth, or not, is in scene that command them to dress/undress related to scene.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
What needs to be done to get a sentence in prison? I tried to kill NPCs, invade into houses, sell drugs... The police don't care about me. My stealth is 12 and i fail all stealth-games on purpose...

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes