Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So any child born in this game is automatically 18? I've never had a kid in the game so I don't know.
They do exist, but don't appear in-game ti'll they're 18.
If you're curious, just check the saves, which is basically a list of every NPC. Child is almost at the bottom (all important NPCs are there, like family, relationships, your PC, etc).

Look at their stat list, and again, near the bottom, there's a stat called "age". It should look like "1.2648" which means the child is 1YO and something (that something is basically what you raise with the "chilcare" action. Yes, it takes a lot of time). You can easily edit it, but is better to set it to 17.xxx (so it completes aging "normally" in-game to avoid any problems) rather to set it straight to 18.
Personally, what I do is set ages at different states. For example, having onegrow normally (unedited), then have others in different ages, like 5-6, 8-12, 15-17. This means you'll trigger most scenes without having to wait. (there's actually a good amount of scenes as kids grow, ranging from simple events as they learn to talk, to getting them to school and find new contacts -other kids parents-, getting a baby-sitter, or parties as they're older)

learned never to underestimate the lengths some people will go to when they're pursuing something they're passionate about
True, but in this case is WAY too much work.
You'll need to re-do every single animation since a different size model doesn't works properly.
You can actually change a NPC size, but it won't match the animations, so it's pointless.

As for NPC cloths, they will wear whatever they want, based on personality &/or location, regardless of what is in inventory. Only way to force a character to wear specific cloth, or not, is in scene that command them to dress/undress related to scene.
This, basically.
If a character has high fitness for example, it will pick sporty clothes over all; High perversion, sluttier clothes, and so.
I think you could narrow it down by deletingclothes they have, but you need to be careful and give them sets of clothes they'll need for different situations (i.e a formal set of clothes, a working set of clothes, a sports set of clothes, etc).

Reactions: Satyr90 and chwX

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
412.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- -
Windows (32-bit):
- -
Linux:
- -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -
Change Log:
This update is a Kink of the Month update for 'Missionary (paul Ince...)', so check Docs/Change_Logs.txt inside your game folder or the f95 forum thread OP for the full change log
Also, as a reminder, the next update (v4.13, 8 October) will be focusing on bug fixes, so if you haven't already, please do report your bugs on the Discord server's bugs channel before 4 October so they can be worked on.

jabberwockyjon

Aug 6, 2021
position in command
male vs female is a factor

filter(aggressive)
filter(aggressiveFM)

Sex(Player, Actor, Actor2, Actor3)

not

Sex(Actor, Actor2, Actor3, Player)
Well it looks like the order of player vs actor doesn't matter without the filter, but I don't know where to put the filter part. The Player is male and Actors are male or TS. I appreciate your help.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
Is the ui glitch where you can't edit any of your stats, and are unable to do any of the sliders for character creation still a thing?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, a small question. Is it possible to modify another room other than our bedroom, especially the bathroom, because I would like to remove the curtain. I would like to remove the curtain, but every time I do something in the bathroom, it gets stuck in the curtain.

Reactions: bluerubber

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Does the 4.12 incest content also apply to step-relationships?

Also I gave my char two step daughters, but did not see a way to set them as Blood Relatives to each other. Is that possible?

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 1426184

Windows (64-bit):
MEGA - -
Windows (32-bit):
MEGA - -
Linux:
MEGA - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Windows (32-bit):
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Change Log:
This update is a Kink of the Month update for 'Missionary (paul Ince...)', so check Docs/Change_Logs.txt inside your game folder or the f95 forum thread OP for the full change log
Also, as a reminder, the next update (v4.13, 8 October) will be focusing on bug fixes, so if you haven't already, please do report your bugs on the Discord server's bugs channel before 4 October so they can be worked on.
Windows 8, AMD Radion HD 7500\7600-1Gb, RAM-8Gb! Don't work!!! (The EU4-LifePlay game has crashed and will close) Fatal Error!

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Thanks I fixed it inside the "Remake", I will make an update soon.
I'm so interested in the Remake mod, but I don't remember Github being so obtuse and inaccessible. I couldn't find a mod there called "remake" and settled for "My Neighbor" which sounded cool.. but can't find anything to click to actually download file.

Reactions: straydogg

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Umm.. random question

Is there any complete list when it comes to Tags?

The reason of why I am asking this is because, by manually adding a random NPC as my secretary and personal assistant worked in the tagged section. So by that understanding, I was wanting to know if there any complete tag list or not.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
Seems like a problem on your PC, not "a thing" common to the game *shrug*
It has been like this sense v4.10 so if it is an issue on my pc, i'd like to know what in the fuck it is so i can fix it because i quite like the game. But sense ever other version before then worked perfectly with no issues i have some fraggin doubts it is my pc.

BareFootS

Sep 17, 2021
Does timeoutPrecise() accept decimal? i.e. timeoutPrecise(0.20, rework_tools) or does it have to be whole numbers (1 hour minimum)?

Jul 5, 2017
is it me or does the SO (incest patch) still move to a new home, if they have been living with you? the patch says it doesn't do that anymore.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes