ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Looks like an intrestning game so im downloading it but i do have a question say i wanted to marry my characters daughter and impregnate her how would i go about doing so

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Looks like an intrestning game so im downloading it but i do have a question say i wanted to marry my characters daughter and impregnate her how would i go about doing so
First make sure you have incest enabled in Ctrl + M.
Go into Contacts menu (hotkey P) > Add Relative > Change appearance, stat etc > make her your live-in daughter
Spend a lot of time at home > random scenes will trigger that gradually increase incest tension
Once your incest tension reaches a high level, you will have the chance to ask her to be your girlfriend, and eventually propose marriage
You can impregnate her during intercourse at any point actually, even during your first time with her if you're lucky enough. Just make sure to cum inside :p

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
First make sure you have incest enabled in Ctrl + M.
Go into Contacts menu (hotkey P) > Add Relative > Change appearance, stat etc > make her your live-in daughter
Spend a lot of time at home > random scenes will trigger that gradually increase incest tension
Once your incest tension reaches a high level, you will have the chance to ask her to be your girlfriend, and eventually propose marriage
You can impregnate her during intercourse at any point actually, even during your first time with her if you're lucky enough. Just make sure to cum inside :p
Thank you for the info i will try it out

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Hello. Considering Lifeplay as a good platform for modders (and at least at less cost than Bethesda's products :p ) I'll mod on it.
My fetish is mainly slavery so you will surely find my mod[difications] submission oriented :)

Before trying an elaborated slavery mod I will modify some Vinfamy initial scenes to remove some bugs I found and to try to add options.

As a first example to show in which direction I go here is a batch of modified scenes (they may replace the original ones so make a save of old files)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: as you can see, english is not my native langage so be cool :p

edit : removed because of some content on this site

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Are there any mods or perhaps some presets to make the characters more "life-like"? their empty and dead eyes stare right into my soul...

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are there any mods or perhaps some presets to make the characters more "life-like"? their empty and dead eyes stare right into my soul...
Not any I'm aware of. Although I'm happy to listen to specific suggestions of how the eye can be improved so that I can improve them myself, they look dead to me too, but I can't quite pin down what exactly is wrong with them that makes them so unnatural ... I tried adding more 'shine', darken the colors, etc, but they still look dead.

Reactions: worlder

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Not any I'm aware of. Although I'm happy to listen to specific suggestions of how the eye can be improved so that I can improve them myself, they look dead to me too, but I can't quite pin down what exactly is wrong with them that makes them so unnatural ... I tried adding more 'shine', darken the colors, etc, but they still look dead.
I think the issue might be that they are too uniform. The sclera is pure white and the iris is one color as well. Couldn't you use the eye textures from one of the Skyrim mods?

Reactions: Vinfamy

worlder

May 17, 2017
So excited to see new NTR events since I last played. Took me forever to trigger the two or so that were in at the time but it was worth it. I really enjoy your mods and this game Vin, thanks for your efforts!

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Any possibility of a mac release? Wine does not seem to want to run it.
I'd love to make a Mac build (I already am supporting Linux), but porting an Unreal game to Mac is quite complicated (especially in a game using a lot of external files like LifePlay) and I don't own a Mac device to test myself. So, unless a Mac user who has some experience with Unreal Engine helps me out here (The Linux build was made possible initially because of a Linux user who was helping me test it), I don't see a Mac build happening in any near future.

pteth leardon

Nov 23, 2017
game wont start, ue4 fatal error. ive already taken the suggestions from earlier in the forum still no luck. any other suggestions?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Insists or restart computer.

I regullary have the problem and sometimes it diseappear when I retry 3 or 4 times. I think it's a problem on memory allocation when many tasks are running with Windows.

1)Is it possible to make anyone from my contact an employee of my business.
Exp-can I make any doctor my employee for my business?
Here is an addition I made for me, insert the files in Modules\vin_Base\Scenes and refresh the mods list.

Note : I don't see the logic to manipulate people directly from the constact list (but cheating or debugging)

edit : removed because of some content on this site

Reactions: AnonF21 and Vinfamy

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Here is an addition I made for me, insert the files in Modules\vin_Base\Scenes and refresh the mods list.

Note : I don't see the logic to manipulate people directly from the constact list (but cheating or debugging)
Thnx man :)

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
I have a issue about partners how many wifes can i have i am trying to have three wifes at the same time but is does not work why not????

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Concerning girlfriends (but I think it's the same for wifes) there are two pre-requisites if I'm not wrong :
- Having the polyamourous module accivated
- the first GF must have accepted the freedom in relation

To have the second point you must get your GF as companion (dating) and wait for an event proposing the free relations. And she must accept, else she will be replaced when you get a new one :D

After that you can have other GFs at the same time.

Reactions: AnonF21 and Vinfamy

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
first time
i downloaded the 32bit version from mediafire
got fatal error
my laptop is old amd
i can't play this game?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes