Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is it just me, or does it seem like every person you hang out with is always "hating this..." when you have a meal? Nobody likes to be taken out to dinner anymore??
That's why the perfect date perk is so hilarious. Go to work, "X likes this". Do your finances "X likes this". Sell drugs "X likes this". Break into someone's house and rape them in their sleep "X likes this".

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's why the perfect date perk is so hilarious. Go to work, "X likes this". Do your finances "X likes this". Sell drugs "X likes this". Break into someone's house and rape them in their sleep "X likes this".
Yeah, until you get the perfect date perk, they all pretty much hate anything you do.
They like many other things that we do...how does one obtain the perfect date perk?

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know why this would never trigger? The scene works fine when manually triggered but it never happens in regular gameplay. All the other scenes I've done with such lenient conditions happen practically ever other day but I've never seen this one once.

Code:
WHAT: all, -sleep, -nap
WHERE: home
WHEN: 5 - 10
WHO: Actor = getRelative(); If Actor.livesWithPlayer() && !Actor.isMale() && Actor.isInterestedIn(Player) && Actor.rapportwithplayer > 15
OTHER: isAtHome()

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone know why this would never trigger? The scene works fine when manually triggered but it never happens in regular gameplay. All the other scenes I've done with such lenient conditions happen practically ever other day but I've never seen this one once.

Code:
WHO: Actor = getRelative(); If Actor.livesWithPlayer() && !Actor.isMale() && Actor.isInterestedIn(Player) && Actor.rapportwithplayer > 15
Actor not a family member?
Actor does not live with player?
Actor has to be female or futa?
Actor not Interested in player gender?

Error
Actor.rapportwithplayer > 15
|
V
Actor:rapportwithplayer > 15

Aug 23, 2018

Code:
how do you manually triger a scene

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
This has probably been suggested before- I think there should be a quest that centers around a pandemic or something that leaves the city needing to be repopulated... and you are the only hope.

Reactions: nogling

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
how do you manually triger a scene
The tilde key causes a little text box to open on the bottom right. Type in the filename minus the extension for the scene there and it force plays it if it can. If it can't for some reason, like there's no suitable npcs to fill a role, you won't get an error or anything. Just nothing will happen.

Reactions: AECOBoiE

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
So I think I've got a bug: Had a gf and got her pregnant. She broke up with me for cheating on her. While she was still pregnant she got a new bf. When our child was born, the game said I cucked this guy, when in reality she was already pregnant when they started dating.

• Sad
Reactions: jinzom

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Hm, not so much a 'bug' as an unusual edge case that the scripts aren't built to recognize.

Basically, if someone who's in a relationship, but not with you, has your child...the script for 'you cucked someone' runs. There's not an easy way to make a script recognize the specific history of a complex and unusual situation like you're describing. :)

You could alter the dialogue/narrative of the 'you cucked someone' script though, so it didn't make the assumption as openly. I've been tweaking some of the scripts along similar lines, since the existing writing can be a bit offputting sometimes.

Dec 4, 2021
- Last year's v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul was an important one. There are now more impactful and user-friendly character customizations, the NPC generation now creates much more varied characters, with distinguishable age and ethnicity, and is capable for creating some pretty hot characters that match high attractiveness. The clothes now look and fit on characters better and there are now over 900 items in total, a massive increase on previous!
Does anyone else have a problem with proper wardrobe/clothes management not being implemented?
Seriously, there are a lot of items and when you trying to dress your character best way possible for current situation, you have to scroll up and down A LOT, not to mention a real non-documented quest of finding clothes with the same color in 10+ different stores.
Just to mention that options "Save outfit" and "Load outfit" doesn't always work as they are sometimes glitchy and you can't look through saved presets from within the game.

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Some better controls for organizing your wardrobe would be richly appreciated for sure. Even just collapsible sublists for 'shirts' 'pants' and so on would make a huge difference. Filters. Basic stuff like that.

And yes, fixing the 'outfit' controls would help immensely as well.

As for color, you can change the color of your clothes on the fly, which helps with matching even if it seems weird from a simulation perspective, hehe.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with proper wardrobe/clothes management not being implemented?
Seriously, there are a lot of items and when you trying to dress your character best way possible for current situation, you have to scroll up and down A LOT, not to mention a real non-documented quest of finding clothes with the same color in 10+ different stores.
Just to mention that options "Save outfit" and "Load outfit" doesn't always work as they are sometimes glitchy and you can't look through saved presets from within the game.
Some better controls for organizing your wardrobe would be richly appreciated for sure. Even just collapsible sublists for 'shirts' 'pants' and so on would make a huge difference. Filters. Basic stuff like that.

And yes, fixing the 'outfit' controls would help immensely as well.

As for color, you can change the color of your clothes on the fly, which helps with matching even if it seems weird from a simulation perspective, hehe.
Hum...
There's a very easy filter to use right on top of the list. You can look for types of clothes, name or body part.
You can change the colors when equipping the item; granted is not perfect as it "adds" color on top of the base (now that could indeed be fixed).
Save and load get broken if you sell or get rid of equipment, which is clearly stated in-game, and absolutely logical.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
"You should part ways with xxxx"

This should be changed up in some way when you're in a relationship with the person you're with and also living together. It's weird when you walk them home and they ask you to come in...like, yah...I live here, too, bish.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Also...

"Can't you see I'm already here with my boyfriend?"

We married. You about to be a single mom you keep that up.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes