SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Hm, not so much a 'bug' as an unusual edge case that the scripts aren't built to recognize.

Basically, if someone who's in a relationship, but not with you, has your child...the script for 'you cucked someone' runs. There's not an easy way to make a script recognize the specific history of a complex and unusual situation like you're describing. :)

You could alter the dialogue/narrative of the 'you cucked someone' script though, so it didn't make the assumption as openly. I've been tweaking some of the scripts along similar lines, since the existing writing can be a bit offputting sometimes.

Dec 4, 2021
- Last year's v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul was an important one. There are now more impactful and user-friendly character customizations, the NPC generation now creates much more varied characters, with distinguishable age and ethnicity, and is capable for creating some pretty hot characters that match high attractiveness. The clothes now look and fit on characters better and there are now over 900 items in total, a massive increase on previous!
Does anyone else have a problem with proper wardrobe/clothes management not being implemented?
Seriously, there are a lot of items and when you trying to dress your character best way possible for current situation, you have to scroll up and down A LOT, not to mention a real non-documented quest of finding clothes with the same color in 10+ different stores.
Just to mention that options "Save outfit" and "Load outfit" doesn't always work as they are sometimes glitchy and you can't look through saved presets from within the game.

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Some better controls for organizing your wardrobe would be richly appreciated for sure. Even just collapsible sublists for 'shirts' 'pants' and so on would make a huge difference. Filters. Basic stuff like that.

And yes, fixing the 'outfit' controls would help immensely as well.

As for color, you can change the color of your clothes on the fly, which helps with matching even if it seems weird from a simulation perspective, hehe.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with proper wardrobe/clothes management not being implemented?
Seriously, there are a lot of items and when you trying to dress your character best way possible for current situation, you have to scroll up and down A LOT, not to mention a real non-documented quest of finding clothes with the same color in 10+ different stores.
Just to mention that options "Save outfit" and "Load outfit" doesn't always work as they are sometimes glitchy and you can't look through saved presets from within the game.
Some better controls for organizing your wardrobe would be richly appreciated for sure. Even just collapsible sublists for 'shirts' 'pants' and so on would make a huge difference. Filters. Basic stuff like that.

And yes, fixing the 'outfit' controls would help immensely as well.

As for color, you can change the color of your clothes on the fly, which helps with matching even if it seems weird from a simulation perspective, hehe.
Hum...
There's a very easy filter to use right on top of the list. You can look for types of clothes, name or body part.
You can change the colors when equipping the item; granted is not perfect as it "adds" color on top of the base (now that could indeed be fixed).
Save and load get broken if you sell or get rid of equipment, which is clearly stated in-game, and absolutely logical.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
"You should part ways with xxxx"

This should be changed up in some way when you're in a relationship with the person you're with and also living together. It's weird when you walk them home and they ask you to come in...like, yah...I live here, too, bish.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Also...

"Can't you see I'm already here with my boyfriend?"

We married. You about to be a single mom you keep that up.

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
Hum...
There's a very easy filter to use right on top of the list. You can look for types of clothes, name or body part.
You can change the colors when equipping the item; granted is not perfect as it "adds" color on top of the base (now that could indeed be fixed).
Save and load get broken if you sell or get rid of equipment, which is clearly stated in-game, and absolutely logical.
yes, "very easy to use" IF! all items have tags or represent (what/where is) item in their name. but also there is a lot of items that have nebulous names like "bottom" ets. and they go to df. item slots, in case of "bottom" it's underwear, skirt or pants. same with upper body and shoes.
Hum...
for me, looks like not that easy to use filter.

"Save and load get broken if you sell or get rid of equipment, which is clearly stated in-game, and absolutely logical."
well) a can only agree with "stated in-game", can`t see logic at all.
game can add RANDOM GENERATED items to yr wtf... "wardrobe" via fashion model work or bdsm or just by random chance. and yet if you try to maintain any kind of order in wardrobe, you get yr presets broken.

let's explore logic)
item 1 with stats A and B
item 2 with stats C and D
saved to preset
you get item 3. it may be same item as item 2 but with stats A and C.
and somehow deleting item 3 will broke yr preset? what a great logic it is.

also there is (with no good reason) scene redressing. it's broken and not doing half of it main function, dress you up in closes you wore b4 scene. it's 50/50, you will end up naked or equiped with random items. even if you select "no scene redress" in options, some scenes will get you naked anyways.
imo. for now better avoid play around with wardrobe and presets as it's annoying, immersion breaking, rp breaking and feels broken in general

edit.
just remembered. also about closes.
there is a nice mod, "dbcaf_nudity_matters", turned out completely useless as there is no option to change closes b4 you go somewhere. eg. you are at home, doing something))) probably naked. then npc call you to go ...workout. you have no option to change closes, so when you spawn at gym. npc says literally "fuck you, go get proper closes"

Last edited:
Reactions: Green_fishtank

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
Is there really no way to remove the soft/dry dick-pussy restrictions? This is not realistic, after orgasm a girl's pussy will not be dry but wet as fuck.
And it doesn't even work in group scenes, there is no limit restriction there or wtf?
it's one of those things that "looks cool on paper". probably there should be a check box in the game settings to turn this on/off

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
it's one of those things that "looks cool on paper". probably there should be a check box in the game settings to turn this on/off
Agree, almost like dev doesn't know female anatomy. In the descriptions the male's dick is pressing against the female's uterus. That is not possible. Also, "ass is too dry." The anus doesn't produce lube, it needs to be applied.

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
Agree, almost like dev doesn't know female anatomy. In the descriptions the male's dick is pressing against the female's uterus. That is not possible. Also, "ass is too dry." The anus doesn't produce lube, it needs to be applied.
hehe) it's even funnier when you dig in this. like, rapist can't go full speed because "yr ass is too dry" a hahaha haha, uber immersion breaking.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
hehe) it's even funnier when you dig in this. like, rapist can't go full speed because "yr ass is too dry" a hahaha haha, uber immersion breaking.
I've had too many times playing as myself a female rapist got pregnant and wanted to have a relationship. I did marry her in one because she was really hot.

• Haha
Reactions: jinzom

rambo50

Dec 17, 2017
I have been following this game for a while and it became alot better over the years. Especialy since 4.0 I believe, with new clothing items, better looking characters and a system to influence the looks of npcs. You can make the automatic generated npcs look very good.

One big thing to improve the game now, would be to have real 3d scenes where you have full control over your character, like in the game "Some Modeling Agency". It would probably be alot of work, but I hope it would be possible in the distant future. If that isnt possible I still would like to see some changes or improvements to the current system.
Besides that maybe the UI could be improved.

Last edited:

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Anyone familiar with the scene asian_learn_martial_cms? Its a plotline that seems to have broken for me, anytime it pops up now the scene just abruptly ends after I make the first choice.

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Hrm...I don't play with that pack active so I've never tried it...but looking at the code, it's much more complicated than most events, with nested chains of 'if-then' conditionals based on your stats. On the first choice, if you pick 'Dismiss' it just ends the script, with a fairly long timeout before it can run again.

If you decide to 'learn more about it,' then you basically start a series of encounters that compare your martial, fitness and muscle stats to NPCs. Looks like a grand total of 8 encounters have to happen, because even if you do win before that many times, the script decides it's just a fluke, and keeps running. Being defeated reduces the 'stage count' and thus extends the number of victories you have to get. And because it's this game, there's various sexual consequences depending on if you win or lose and what modules you have active.

The whole thing looks kind of tedious to me, and could EASILY be broken with how many if/then loops there are. Especially since this particular module was relatively recently added.

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone familiar with the scene asian_learn_martial_cms? Its a plotline that seems to have broken for me, anytime it pops up now the scene just abruptly ends after I make the first choice.
you shouldn't worry. nothing happens at the end. it's just two random npc that you "fight". only df. is when you with yr SO or date, then s/he may or may not say "bla-bla-bla my hero let's fuck".

Reactions: Admiral9iner

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I have been following this game for a while and it became alot better over the years. Especialy since 4.0 I believe, with new clothing items, better looking characters and a system to influence the looks of npcs. You can make the automatic generated npcs look very good.

One big thing to improve the game now, would be to have real 3d scenes where you have full control over your character, like in the game "Some Modeling Agency". It would probably be alot of work, but I hope it would be possible in the distant future. If that isnt possible I still would like to see some changes or improvements to the current system.
Besides that maybe the UI could be improved.
What do you mean by Real 3D Scenes this is 3D in every way the Construction is fully 3D i hardly understand what your point is ?
Overall this is still one of the most complex Unreal based Simulations as a whole.

Or do you mean explicitly the Exterior World and Directional Light Render Part ?

It would be rather the right time for a big GFX and Animation complexity remaster preparation on top of it's core ready for later Unreal 5 transfer.

Very dedicated Dev with very sane goal sets.

Im not sure about the whole Unreal 5 migration seeing how the overall potential of 4 is still not nearly scratched and used to it's fullest such decisions are often questionable though he seems to be smarter about it and plans some branching preparation.

Last edited:

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
The whole thing looks kind of tedious to me, and could EASILY be broken with how many if/then loops there are. Especially since this particular module was relatively recently added.
My character has high marital arts and fitness so I won the fights needed but now when it comes up and I got to "learn" more the event ends as if I hit dismiss so it's for sure broken for me.

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
My character has high marital arts and fitness so I won the fights needed but now when it comes up and I got to "learn" more the event ends as if I hit dismiss so it's for sure broken for me.
I took a quick squiz and maybe I'm misreading something here but I'm pretty sure the script is broken for everyone. There's a progress counter called "stage" which is used to go through the quest. Problem is it seems the value of "stage" simultaneously has to be less than 6 and greater than 6 to fight the final battle which obviously can never happen. The script also only initially checks "stage" for a value of either1 or less than 6, no other values are covered so the script will just end, but before doing that it increments "stage" without any care for current value. If my reading is correct the way this script will execute is you'll get a bunch of random fights until the value of stage becomes greater than 6 at which point the script dumps out after the first "learn" or "dismiss" choice from now on and you'll never see any more fights again or get to defeat the master.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes