5s.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This update concludes the v5.0 Exteriors and Dynamic Animations Overhaul by fixing many bugs, covering both those related to the overhaul itself and those already existing before the overhaul. Thank you for all your bug reports via Discord. I've put the green tick reaction next to the reports I've worked on.
- As promised, this is the last update this year to not include the lighter 'Update Only' downloads, these will be back for the next v5.1 update (Interracial) on 18 June.

fastblues

Mar 13, 2021
larsV

Well, that was fast. Did you and vinfamy colluded?
The part you’ve quotet was not meant to mock but more to express my disappointment regarding the lighting in a ironic, but friendly way. And since I thought a new lighting system would take place in a beta version I’ve not waitet for the stable one. But now we can test it if that is adressed. ;)

Reactions: larsV

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
larsV

Well, that was fast. Did you and vinfamy colluded?
The part you’ve quotet was not meant to mock but more to express my disappointment regarding the lighting in a ironic, but friendly way. And since I thought a new lighting system would take place in a beta version I’ve not waitet for the stable one. But now we can test it if that is adressed. ;)
sorry my intention was not to mock you,but lately alot of ppl in here in the forum and thread are spoiled brats,the game is free,he works his ass off,ppl don`t think he read the reportst or the bugs,but because he doesn`t react doesn`t mean he don`t read it,and i understand his working method,first finish the overhaul you work on and Then repair the bugs,after each part of the overhaul,he would fix the bugs,but who doesn`t say they don`t come back after the next part of the overhaul, you beter can do overhaul and then repair. and ys to be honest i am hoping for a beter lightning too,it is kinda weird you can turn out/dime the light during the scenes but not during the sleeping scene ;)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
We don’t got olympia stadiums with three people in it, five of them furiously scrub the tartan track while wearing a waiter uniform. That’s a plus.
In exchange for that, we are stuck in a strange anomaly where viewable celestial bodys don’t move while the background light slightly changes so that we experience scandinavian white nights regardless of the current season. More weird, the fixed side facing the sun is every region of the earth, no matter which map u used.
But the view from the pool is cool. It’s a bit decadent to sit there and stare in the apocalypse and the sun lotion will not help that mutch, but what can one do if the earth decided to leave her orbit and fall direct in the sun instead.

Anyway.

I’ve got questions and suggestions.

Is it possible to change the light in rooms permanently? I’m working on a fastfood room, one of this neon tube gems with a more or less cold aura where the night people stroll in after the clubs. Of course its interior is mostly white, nothing that would swallow light. In addition, it has a window front aka four lightsources. One more lamp whit 100% brightness and you will become snowblind.
Color change for light sources would also be good, along with a flicker feature for nightclubs etc.

Then it would be great if we could have several partners at the same time. Nah, not that poly thing. Several partners that doesn’t know about each other. Like a marriage swindler. You could then participate from there higher stats, borrow money from them, secretly sell their family jewelry… Or like a pimp, so you could prepare (train) them to work for you as prostitutes. Or both at the same time.
You should start it slowly since keep them all happy would require money for gifts and flowers and the lucky bastard perk is strongly recommended since you would permanently cheat on several persons if you have sex but that would add some fun to the gameplay.

To earn money with your prostitutes… well its boring. Invite them to a date *click*, open menu *click*, whore them out *click*, a john appears *click*, a text appears *click*, choose a prize *click*, end sex *click*. Boooring.
I get it that it is a way to slip into a different role than your mc during sex or so, but generally sex workers just should generate money for you, similar to businesses. Based on their stats of course.

I would script this my self but I’ve absolutely no clue how to set the proper variables that are needed.
Has anyone an idea?
I believe you can get several partners. Just manually set them to be your partners and it should count as you cheating. I have had that happen before where I got caught, so maybe have the sneaky bull perk if you want to keep them all.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I believe you can get several partners. Just manually set them to be your partners and it should count as you cheating. I have had that happen before where I got caught, so maybe have the sneaky bull perk if you want to keep them all.
if you have pologamy module on,you can have more then 1 girlfriend

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
Does the "Ask your wife/gf to get food" option when ordering takeaway together actually do anything? I tried it a few times but nothing happened.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Does the "Ask your wife/gf to get food" option when ordering takeaway together actually do anything? I tried it a few times but nothing happened.
Should trigger deliveryman scene.
Which can 'incorrectly' trigger NTR sex with delivery person which can lead into threesome.
Or can have sex with delivery person which can lead into threesome.

Reactions: Kokabeto
Jul 12, 2020
I tried to mod Skyrim but most mods were only compatible with the latest re-re-release of Skyrim which i don't have, and to get everything working it took at least half a day. There also seems to be no Repack of skyrim sex mods which would make it a lot easier. At least not what i could find.
try vortex/nexus mod "immersive & adult" for Skyrim collection. most work is done for you. initial setup is a bit tricky but once you did it, it is quite easy to maintain.

fastblues

Mar 13, 2021
PhazeUFO

Despite not a friend of excessive use of cheat functions i tried it. It doesn't really work. At least for me. I could add a second, but if I added a third the sec was deleted from the list and replaced by the third. There was also no karma penalty if I had sex with one of them and the home of the second don't showed up in the right bottom menu.
But thanks for the tipp anyway!

Last edited:

Metlal_97

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone here know how long in this game university classes take? Does it go the realistic way of years or?

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
Does anyone here know how long in this game university classes take? Does it go the realistic way of years or?
you can slow/speed time in game. also you can edit scenes and set how much time some activities take. as for realistic??? never seen graduation scene. not sure if there is any

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
All the university does is help player increase their jobexperience stat.
Game is not that detailed to set up classes. Player can have a major in math, studying their other classmate in the bedroom for 5 day to 500 years, and still get a job as President{not a real job in game}.

I believe there is a update coming for university but it will most likely be more scenes similar to work update. So I don't think it will evolve that much.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
All the university does is help player increase their jobexperience stat.
Game is not that detailed to set up classes. Player can have a major in math, studying their other classmate in the bedroom for 5 day to 500 years, and still get a job as President{not a real job in game}.

I believe there is a update coming for university but it will most likely be more scenes similar to work update. So I don't think it will evolve that much.
Honestly, I always forget university is a thing as it is usually closed for me and I couldn't do anything when I did go there. I know there is a name search feature, but the game could use an icon search feature for certain types of buildings. If there is one, I must have skipped over it.

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
Honestly, I always forget university is a thing as it is usually closed for me and I couldn't do anything when I did go there. I know there is a name search feature, but the game could use an icon search feature for certain types of buildings. If there is one, I must have skipped over it.
there is search by icon for locations. click mag.glass on top of actions menu. than click "ALL" at right side

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
there is and the icon for university is down on the last line next to the strippers club icon

straydogg

May 9, 2017
R ya fkn tired of having to change the martial or masochist of npcs cuz you are a sub or dom and the npcs are what ever the fk comes so you have all of them the same as your stat for this nothing sucks more when tur a submissive and thats all ya get from the npc generation and yur having to change the fkn two stats all the time, now all npcs are doms unless you want to change it, now there is two seperate stats for masochist and marital one the standard and Now masochist_npc and martial_npc, now if you play a dom and want just subs this does just that, or your the Sub and the npcs are doms and it doesnt fuck up scenes that require these stats the so now you can play as a sexworker and be sub and have all customers doms:devilish: OH and its slider friendly so you just change it to and form sub to dom in the stat editor for each npc and your self

straydogg

May 9, 2017
AND if you copy age and add _npc to it just like the two above, u can get around the age barrier for the npcs you then can set the average age to what ever you want and all npcs come out at that age each and every time:rolleyes: now that being said hopefully some one wont try to block or sabotague it This also is slider friendly

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes