Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
How do I return to my house
What do you mean? If you have a house and you got it right after starting the game, just press 0 and you gonna automatically go there.
If you're having the issue where you cannot return to your house after going outdoors, selected another destination first (Either using the map of your hotkeys), and then you'll be able to return home.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
So, worked on a mod, tentatively titled "ririmudev_work". Basically, there wasn't much incentive to spend time at work, so this gives a bit of motivation:
  1. There 10 job levels to climb (the job titles might be a ripoff of something)
  2. "Work+" option to get money instead of jobexperience (becomes available after getting enough jobexperience)
  3. At levels 8-10, you randomly get dividend payments
  4. At levels 9-10, a chance to work on a Merger/Acquisition (M&A) deal comes up, which requires putting in a lot of hours to get the reward.
  5. There's a small penalty if you happen to be away from work during office hours (random check; doesn't happen often).
  6. There's also a spoof of an existing scene which is kind of interesting (for me); I won't spoil it here, but one can look at the script "executive_trap" if they wish (apologies if it's a bit complicated).
  7. Promotions check for intelligence and interpersonal, and require you to pay a buy-in at high levels. Buy-ins are mandatory, but if you fail the stat checks, there might be a workaround... who knows what that could be?
Well, it's a start... there's some code to polish, and there's plenty of room to improve the small amount of story-writing, but I figured it's at a point where I can share it if anyone's interested. Open to any feedback. Ciao; off to cook burgers (y)

Link to zip (Anonfiles):

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I just hate it that the environment in this game does not react at all to the player. You can just start fucking your dog out of nowhere while your partner is just sitting in the room casually eating a sandwich like it is just another Sunday.
Then play the sims 3 with kinky world mod or start coding 'scene reactions'.
Eample:
Code:
If Player.isnaked() || [!Player.isVisible(Bottom) && !Player.isVisible(Bottom_Under)] || [!Player.isVisible(Top) && !Player.isVisible(Top_Under) && !Player.isMale()]   
    Luck = 0
    Luck += karma
    Luck += sneak
    If Luck > Random(100, 150)
        //nothing or someone reacts
    Else   
        followUp(public_indecency)//starts a scene where cops come to arrest you
    Endif
Endif

Reactions: Sydney2

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
since there is no update only file anymore, can someone tell me how to keep progress and presets?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
since there is no update only file anymore, can someone tell me how to keep progress and presets?
Just download the new updated game. Rename your old game file to new game file. Place new game file in fold with old game file. Replace files.
Progress is always kept so, no worries.

Note: If you want to keep Character presets then there are two methods.
1. Before dropping new game file Delete the presets.
2. Place your custom character presets in a mods folder that is in the lowest position, in the game Mod Manager. Your custom character presets will overwrite all other character presets.
3. Have a backup folder somewhere where you can just replace new game file character presets.

Last edited:
Reactions: pajamapanda

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Just download the new updated game. Rename your old game file to new game file. Place new game file in fold with old game file. Replace files.
Progress is always kept so on no worries.

Note: If you want to keep Character presets then there are two methods.
1. Before dropping new game file Delete the presets.
2. Place your custom character presets in a mods folder that is in the lowest position, in the game Mod Manager. Your custom character presets will overwrite all other character presets.
3. Have a backup folder somewhere where you can just replace new game file character presets.
thank you.

Aug 15, 2018
Then play the sims 3 with kinky world mod or start coding 'scene reactions'.
Eample:
Code:
If Player.isnaked() || [!Player.isVisible(Bottom) && !Player.isVisible(Bottom_Under)] || [!Player.isVisible(Top) && !Player.isVisible(Top_Under) && !Player.isMale()]  
    Luck = 0
    Luck += karma
    Luck += sneak
    If Luck > Random(100, 150)
        //nothing or someone reacts
    Else  
        followUp(public_indecency)//starts a scene where cops come to arrest you
    Endif
Endif
Is the Sims 3 with sex mods actually worth it? First time i have heard of it.

Also i don't get why i need to code the environment reacting to what i do and actually make sense myself, While the dev could have a easily done so himself. Shows how user unfriendly the game is in a lot of area's.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019

Also i don't get why i need to code the environment reacting to what i do and actually make sense myself, While the dev could have a easily done so himself. Shows how user unfriendly the game is in a lot of area's.
if something is worth, its putting all mind into doing a sex-mod infested skyrim game. Not sure about sims, never tried it, but i love my skyrim.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-3-kinky-world-v405-oniki-kay.1956/post-4839564

This is the site.
I use to play it a lot but load times were long. And it take a lot of work to get it started right and with what you want. But once you got it setup and started, it worked pretty good in most areas.
You also need all the right stuff.

But it is a lot of work. And when there is a new update you pretty much have to start over. Luckily not many updates recently.

I converted to LifePlay because I love making/fixing my mods. And LifePlay is a faster start up and faster/easier reset.

But I do play Sims 3 once in awhile for a different/better? experience.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018
if something is worth, its putting all mind into doing a sex-mod infested skyrim game. Not sure about sims, never tried it, but i love my skyrim.
I tried to mod Skyrim but most mods were only compatible with the latest re-re-release of Skyrim which i don't have, and to get everything working it took at least half a day. There also seems to be no Repack of skyrim sex mods which would make it a lot easier. At least not what i could find.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sims-3-kinky-world-v405-oniki-kay.1956/post-4839564

This is the site.
I use to play it a lot but load times were long. And it take a lot of work to get it started right and with what you want. But once you got it setup and started, it worked pretty good in most areas.
You also need all the right stuff.

But it is a lot of work. And when there is a new update you pretty much have to start over. Luckily not many updates recently.

I converted to LifePlay because I love making/fixing my mods. And LifePlay is a faster start up and faster/easier reset.

But I do play Sims 3 once in awhile for a different/better? experience.
lol why sims 3 and not 4 with wicked mod? much beter

• Angry
Reactions: UnlimitedBoi

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
I tried to mod Skyrim but most mods were only compatible with the latest re-re-release of Skyrim which i don't have, and to get everything working it took at least half a day. There also seems to be no Repack of skyrim sex mods which would make it a lot easier. At least not what i could find.
thats why i said you need to put your mind into it, careful with the load order, compatible mods and so on... Im playing on SE version with 411 mods and almost half of it are straight up adult mods

Edit: Also vinfamy, has a few adult mods that are decent, i dont use em because im very close at my limit and one of the mods i tried was a very nice mod because it detects all the sexlab stats but it was a bit to "intrusive", like every npc was instantly talking to me like im some whore (which i am) but its weird if thats the first sentence they "say" when they see me.

Last edited:

fooob

Jan 4, 2018
I hate how when I marry a character, and ask them to move in with me, they still have a different home when I click the "home" button on their contact.

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
you can consider next lines as rant, insults or whatever. 0 fucks given

oh boi))) words "game will not force relatives on you" ... and like literally 3 scenes later, yr mom, that you created 5 min ago, says: how about you tutor my daughter??? ffs.

i staring to think that this game is beyond repair, it will be easier to start from 0. "wherever you point a finger", there is something broken or maybe not worked from the start. it was kind of better on 4.xx because there was mods and you couldn't say what is broken, game or mods. now i loaded clean 5.b6 and it's same broken crap just with no mods. what was the point to go ue5? shit was broken in 4.xx and it's broken in 5.xx. ???

it's a fukin trap, bunch of morons pay you every month for "updates" and don't care that game is barely working. surely you will slap togather some scenes and that's it.

is there a kink of month "fixes and repairs"? it would be amazing to force someone to fix their shit. and if shit is not fixed, just immediately cut money. like everywhere, when you doing yr job poorly, you get kick in the butt.

Jul 22, 2018
you can consider next lines as rant, insults or whatever. 0 fucks given

oh boi))) words "game will not force relatives on you" ... and like literally 3 scenes later, yr mom, that you created 5 min ago, says: how about you tutor my daughter??? ffs.

i staring to think that this game is beyond repair, it will be easier to start from 0. "wherever you point a finger", there is something broken or maybe not worked from the start. it was kind of better on 4.xx because there was mods and you couldn't say what is broken, game or mods. now i loaded clean 5.b6 and it's same broken crap just with no mods. what was the point to go ue5? shit was broken in 4.xx and it's broken in 5.xx. ???

it's a fukin trap, bunch of morons pay you every month for "updates" and don't care that game is barely working. surely you will slap togather some scenes and that's it.

is there a kink of month "fixes and repairs"? it would be amazing to force someone to fix their shit. and if shit is not fixed, just immediately cut money. like everywhere, when you doing yr job poorly, you get kick in the butt.
Hahahah the relatives going M-I-A and the physics bugs in certain worlds has made me quit it for now

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes