PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Ah okay I miss undertood then.

The thing is he wasn't the only one that went through it and the person wasn't even a Patreon it was just some asshole randomly reporting a bunch of games going by the tags they had here.

More than you can imagine it was easier getting to the source code of the Sims 3 by breaking down the DLL's with VS.
Brutal on that last part. Some games hide their code much better than others.

Yeah, I asked because I didn't notice anything about the pregnancy chances except that sometimes I would fail over and over until the last chance I would succeed.

There are still people who do that. I just yesterday had some dude in another thread lash out at me because he assumed I was for certain kinks when all I said was what I considered to be the largest ones. It was thinly veiled kink shaming which was aimed at the wrong person since they weren't even my kinks. Shame the people who like the game are getting punished.
TBF it wasn't like that at first, it started after Google bought AdMob which in turn also made them the owners of Patreon. And even then it didn't get bad until there was pressure from PayPal and a few other companies.
This is correct. Glad onlyfans BTFO them as it's quite annoying when people try to force what fiction you can and cannot enjoy.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
TBF it wasn't like that at first, it started after Google bought AdMob which in turn also made them the owners of Patreon. And even then it didn't get bad until there was pressure from PayPal and a few other companies.
It sucks. It turned them into total prudes and extremist censors. That extremist moderation is all over the place because of that, even here on F95 (not allowing "kink shaming" and banning certain things but not others seemingly randomly in the Loli category.)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It sucks. It turned them into total prudes and extremist censors. That extremist moderation is all over the place because of that, even here on F95 (not allowing "kink shaming" and banning certain things but not others seemingly randomly in the Loli category.)
Not allowing kink shaming is a good thing as it always leads to shitstorms which will derail and destroy a thread. The issue is as you said that they themselves do so by deleting things that they or others don't like, such as loli. This game even has it where folk have to mod things in so they can enjoy what they like. I have never understood both the desire to play whiteknight over fiction, and the inability to accept that others like things you don't and be ok with that.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
banning certain things but not others seemingly randomly in the Loli category
The issue is as you said that they themselves do so by deleting things that they or others don't like, such as loli
Well in the case of Loli it mostly depends on the character models. Anime and cartoony types are able to get away with it better due to the lack of a lifelike appearance; whereas using DAZ, Honey Select and few others because of the more lifelike appearance will not.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well in the case of Loli it mostly depends on the character models. Anime and cartoony types are able to get away with it better due to the lack of a lifelike appearance; whereas using DAZ, Honey Select and few others because of the more lifelike appearance will not.
I get that laws get more murky the more real looking it is, so it makes sense depending on where you are to regulate it. I just find it a bit amusing that kink shaming isn't allowed, but the rules do this.

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Is it possible to fix Set Family Relationships where it works full-time & not part-time? I mean where it still works after you have them as girlfriends, wifes and not break when you do that? I can't figure it out, I tried

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Is it possible to fix Set Family Relationships where it works full-time & not part-time? I mean where it still works after you have them as girlfriends, wifes and not break when you do that? I can't figure it out, I tried
Relatives & Ex-Relatives are in separate groups. Relatives in relative-group & Ex-Relatives in normal-NPC-group. Which is why your relatives are no longer related to each other.
set_family_relation will never work with Ex-Relatives because that NPC is no longer in the relative-group.
And I don't think set_NPC-NPC_relationship works on relative-group at all.
So sadly there is not solution to your problem.

Edit:
Set NPC-NPC relations works on family group. I'd previously given one of my daughter a gf with the command and I just tested it out giving my character's mother a sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: knurd

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Relatives & Ex-Relatives are in separate groups. Relatives in relative-group & Ex-Relatives in normal-NPC-group. Which is why your relatives are no longer related to each other.
set_family_relation will never work with Ex-Relatives because that NPC is no longer in the relative-group.
Sometimes I wonder why I keep playing this game for but then I remember he is is ONE person working on this game compared to the sims which has a whole crew working for them with their bugs, reset the sims all the times. And they still haven't fixed it!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Set NPC-NPC relations works on family group. I'd previously given one of my daughter a gf with the command and I just tested it out giving my character's mother a sister.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
O
One issue with families is if your parent has a family member through an event, they don't show as your family member.

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
I'm trying to reassign a different career for my family member, but I don't quite get how the Reassign button work, can someone please help?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'm trying to reassign a different career for my family member, but I don't quite get how the Reassign button work, can someone please help?
The Reassign button just assigns them random homes/careers. There's currently no way of of assigning them a specific career. At least no way that I've figured out.

Reactions: Kokabeto

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The Reassign button just assigns them random homes/careers. There's currently no way of of assigning them a specific career. At least no way that I've figured out.
I haven't tried yet, but making them a colleague may work.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I haven't tried yet, but making them a colleague may work.
I've considered experimenting with that for non-relatives. addColleague() doesn't appear to work with relatives though. There is a scene (vin_Base/Scenes/family/refer_a_relative.lpscene) which attempts to do this for the office job, but the relative never gets added as a colleague. After the scene you'll never see them appear at work and if you actually check their career location you'll see it hasn't moved to the office building where you work.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes