PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
SOLVED: go here LifePlay_5_13_64bit\LifePlay\Content\Saves delete the folders inside (there was 2 for me) then start game click load BUT dont load click the X 2x then start a new game i had the exact issues as you and that worked for me
False, I believe. As the other guy said, the map stuff is stored in a different folder. user>appdata>local>lifeplay>saved>savegames
That should be where you can delete them and the settings in the game for a fresh install.
Who likes them thic..... I do
I only wish the game could do thicc better.

Reactions: R0y

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this just started happening when i was about to edit stats cheats just glad it happened BEFORE my saved point closed the game BUT it will likely happen again so wondering if and when it does how to fix it Untitled.png

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
this just started happening when i was about to edit stats cheats just glad it happened BEFORE my saved point closed the game BUT it will likely happen again so wondering if and when it does how to fix it View attachment 2124487
Either try restarting, or if you don't want to lose progress, you could try going into different menus, taking actions, or going to a different location.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Either try restarting, or if you don't want to lose progress, you could try going into different menus, taking actions, or going to a different location.
Okay, to be clear:
The game using this hidden folder storing config files, map settings, crash reports, and latest saves in the path below.
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\LifePlay\
For the absolute clean install should be deleted this folder too.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I keep starting new games every time dude xD , is there any way to make a clean installation and start?? because even if i start new games, i have the busines i had in previous saves wtf
Try deleting the folder with the game and the place where you install the game save, perhaps there is some trash lag.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Okay, to be clear:
The game using this hidden folder storing config files, map settings, crash reports, and latest saves in the path below.
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\LifePlay\
For the absolute clean install should be deleted this folder too.
Basically.

Aug 1, 2022
Pimp your girl mod always gets stuck when I pick the option for companion to strip. Luckily there is an emergency button, which rolls back time. Anyways, is there any good mods aside from the ones that are mentioned in the community-made mods section?

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've attend more 30 lectures but I can't take final exams. Is it count every attending lecture but just the come with events? Whenever I've try to take final exams there's warning that I should attend 30 more lecture :S

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Why are his nuts so big?
t.nutlet. All jokes aside, I assume the creator likes larger jewels for his scepters.
I'm pretty sure I've attend more 30 lectures but I can't take final exams. Is it count every attending lecture but just the come with events? Whenever I've try to take final exams there's warning that I should attend 30 more lecture :S
Wasn't this a confirmed bug?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
514.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -
Change Log:
- This is the second Kink of the Month update for October, focusing on Sex in Public.
- Having sex in public has a small chance of someone walking in on you, and depending on the new NPC's stats, they either jerk off, proposition you, sing rap music or call the cops.
- If a cop arrives to arrest you for public indecency, you may able to bribe them with money or your own body, your companion's body or both of yours. If you choose to outrun the cop, your companion may get even more excited after the close escape and want to do it again.
- If high arousal and at least average perversion at an outdoor location (beach, pool, river, mountain, park, forest), you may be tempted to find a private spot to play with yourself and end up getting caught by a couple also looking to have some public fun.
- During a date with someone you've slept with before at a public establishment like a restaurant, beauty salon or shop, if you have high arousal and at least average perversion, you could suddenly have urges and suggest to your date to do it right there. Alternatively, if your date has high perversion, they may suggest this instead. An employee of the establishment or another customer then may offer to join you.
- New action you can take at the beach "Go to the nudist beach", which can have many outcomes:
-- A stranger is naked and sunbathing, you can help and things may escalate if they're perverted.
-- Your companion checks out someone else. You can stop this but if you don't, they may end up hooking up and you can offer to join.
-- A group of four male / female friends (depending on your sexual orientation) are playing some sports together at the nudist beach. You can join in the sports and the adrenaline may end up leading to some group fun.
- Reminder that the next update v5.15 will be the big bugfixes-only update so please keep reporting the bugs on Discord's Bugs channel.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Heh... the latest update removed all the character files from my saves. The saves are outside the game directory, but the Lifeplay/content/saves now has no folders with characters.

My last update was 5.0 stable. Luckily I have a copy of 4.30 from last year so only lost newer characters but this still seems very wrong that it would override my saves/character files with blank for an update.

EDIT: Same deal with my saved character presets in Lifeplay/content/modules. All gone.
Still have this problem in 5.13.

When is it gonna be fixed, vinfamy?

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
MAN! I sure hope that the update that's coming fixes the ===Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW== as if not I may always be on 4.30.... I would not stay on 4.30 if this wasn't the best game on this site! I would delete it but the game is just so damn good.

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone has a list or guide how to read these instructions to force scenes? You can't force them if the requirements arent met but actor 1 or two, then this or player, it's so confusing to read, I tried some recommended things in this thread but doesn't work so it'd be nice to read it clearly for myself like which actor represents what, so confusing

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes