Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Your pc had to have more than 60 arousal and more than 40 perversion to trigger the new public scenes. (If you hanging out with companion then also he/she need more than 60 perversion too.) And keep in mind: after a sexscene the arousal is dropping significantly. This scenes also has a 100 hour timeouts.
Also the nudist beach is broken at the alone stranger (only you can select there the "Maybe not") . I posted the repaired scene for it today.
Thank you for this info. Hmm still it would be nice if somebody knows how to change some of this parameters. Like the 100h timeout seem very long to me.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thank you for this info. Hmm still it would be nice if somebody knows how to change some of this parameters. Like the 100h timeout seem very long to me.
It's really easy, while the scene is playing hover the mouse over the emergency button. It'll tell you the exact file and path where the scene is running from. You then go to the path, open the file with notepad and either change the timeout, or copy the file and make it into a mod so that it won't change when you update.

Reactions: Kellnaved

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
A while ago, there was a Mod to create your own sect. Does anyone have a link to find it? Thanks in advance.

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
Nice game:)
But I did meet a fatal trouble:when I was about to propse sex to my partner,the game crashed and said "fatal error".
Honestly,I suck at computer.I can't figure out what was exactly wrong with this situation:( Can someone help me with it?

Not a native English speaker.Sorry for my bad English:(

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
But I did meet a fatal trouble:when I was about to propse sex to my partner,the game crashed and said "fatal error".
Honestly,I suck at computer.I can't figure out what was exactly wrong with this situation:( Can someone help me with it?

Check with Vinfamy or , your computer shouldn't be crashing. Might be problem with your PC or Unreal itself

larsV

Jan 13, 2018

question did you download the update or the full version?

exjoker \SX

Oct 14, 2022
question did you download the update or the full version?
At first,I donwloaded v.5.13(fullversion).Everything was OK then.I could easily have sex with girls I made.

Later I downloaed the update.It turned out to be that everything's in a mess.No bgm,no animation.

I deleted the games and re-downloaded v.5.14(fullversion).And the next situation is what I 've mentioned above--As long as I click "propose sex to my partner","fatal error" appears:(

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
If the problem is Unreal Engine itself,then,how can I solve such problem?
If it has to do with my PC,I just think how lucky I am:(
I checked the official files and no changes in there since a long time. This means there is no recognised bug there (related to 'proposing') and should it work fine. (For me work fine.)
I think (too) the problem is in your environment somewhere. So try running the game with minimal settings (tune down the graphics), doublecheck what you downloaded and extract it to a simple and failsafe location, like c:\games\. (Don't run from extractor, compressed folder or archive, neither from desktop folder or other userright-limited or system-protected space)

Ar_Dryder

Jan 30, 2020
Is it possible for me to change or switch the character I am playing with another NPC?
(Not talking about editing the character that I am playing with).

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so my last save was from v5 beta 2 and going to v5.14 would it be safe using that save or should i start over?

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
I'm trying to reverse engineer a bit those mods, trying to do an addon.
Where can I find some documentation on how to make a mod?
Thx

Edit: I've found that Docs folder in the game folder

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes