• Tentacles : 6 + 6 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 42
  • Transformation : 8 + 2 * 3 + 3 * 9 = 41
  • Netori : 10 + 4 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 31
  • Toys : 9 + 1 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 30
  • Lesbian : 4 + 0 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 22
  • Old-Young : 4 + 0 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 22
  • Foot Fetish : 5 + 1 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 17
Accordingly:
- Pregnancy is popular and has won a lot in the past and I promised last time that the next time Pregnancy won, the update would focus on Lactation and Breastfeeding kink instead (as people in the brainstorm already started to suggest ideas in that direction). Therefore, Lactation will be the focus of v5.16 (ETA: 18 November). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 11 November.
-Missionary (paul Ince...) will be the focus of v5.17 (ETA: 28 November). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 Nov to 21 Nov. If you wonder why such a vanilla thing won, I suppose it might have something to do with a third-party modder (not associated with me in any way) promising to work certain unofficial module if it wins.
- Group Sex in third place is quite a regular winner and I'm sure it'll win soon in the coming months. Instead, I decided to give Trans and Gay some love in v5.18 (ETA: 8 December). Both actually got disproportionately huge number of votes if you consider they're mathematically outnumbered population-wise + If you add up their votes together, they would have more votes than Pregnancy even. The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 24 Nov to 1 December.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saburo. M

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
the only optional thing i use is the uncensor patch,and yeah i think ill start over anyway just to be safe considering its been months since i last played.

Also seems to be a very minor bug but the version number in the bottom left corner says 5.13 instead of 5.14. And im 99% its just a minor bug since i have access to 5.14 content
Be aware this recent updates carry a numerous bugs. The upcoming 5.15 update dedicated as a big bugfix version.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Try editing the Stat in:

LifePlay - > Content -> Modules -> vin_Base -> Stats -> Longterm - > Karma.lpstat

Think if you change the stat minimum to 100, shouldn't* go below that.

In the same place you can add a daily change to add however much karma you want at the start of a new day.

Have not tested this, I cruise around with negative Karma all the time :KEK:

Just know that you need to save/copy the file elsewhere, because everytime you update, your changes will be overwritten.
There is other solution to this. Spend perkpoints to the 'Lucky Bastard' perk and this will mostly eliminate the negative karma effects. My opinion it's better way than breaking the default mechanics of the game. Karma can be refill relative easily with the 'Make a mod' and the 'Support Lifeplay on Patreon :p' and the various housework options.

Meanwhile in the last hour I wrote a little cheatmod what's gives you perkpoints.
I hope life(play) will be easier with using this :).

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
So with the lewdpatcher patch theres a bug with incest relationships,i added a sister and made her my girlfriend but most of the time when the games suppose to choose your "s.o" it will show a npc i never met. like for a cam show it brings in a npc named ben instead of my sister

Last edited:

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
So with the lewdpatcher patch theres a bug with incest relationships,i added a sister and made her my girlfriend but most of the time when the games suppose to choose your "s.o" it will show a npc i never met. like for a cam show it brings in a npc named ben instead of my sister
That patches maybe isn't up to date. If you apply any update or patch should be overwrite contents only if that newer than existing. (With filemanagers -like a total commander- can do this job easily)

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
so my last save was from v5 beta 2 and going to v5.14 would it be safe using that save or should i start over?
it is beter to start over since the save was from beta version(you alway`s can have it sved but if you download 5.14 you should start a new save) and if the beta is also your last version you have , you should dowload the full version of 5.14 not just update

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
That patches maybe isn't up to date. If you apply any update or patch should be overwrite contents only if that newer than existing. (With filemanagers -like a total commander- can do this job easily)
huh that might be the case its download page says 5.14 but the changelog only goes to 5.11

edit: that definitly seems to be it,the latest file is from oct 19th

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
it is beter to start over since the save was from beta version(you alway`s can have it sved but if you download 5.14 you should start a new save) and if the beta is also your last version you have , you should dowload the full version of 5.14 not just update
a little late but thanks,i did restart,only used the old save to import my characters looks

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I can't speak about that particular bug since I haven't played the game in a while, but the Lewdpatcher patch isn't actually necessary if you're downloading the game from links in this thread. Anything the patch would add is already included.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
I can't speak about that particular bug since I haven't played the game in a while, but the Lewdpatcher patch isn't actually necessary if you're downloading the game from links in this thread. Anything the patch would add is already included.
huh so it is,will have to test it out on my next days off

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
huh so it is,will have to test it out on my next days off
the lewdpatcher is only needed when you have download the game from patron,on patron are a few rules included nudity and the game is under those rules ,so they came up with the lewdpatcher for patron version

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I sure hope lactation is a new kink and not part of the pregnancy kink, for those of us not interested in it. Or some other way to turn those scenes off.

Reactions: Coomer341

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
question about random events can you encounter random events you picked no on before? as in i picked no because i didnt want to start it then or if youve did the event before can you encounter it again?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
question about random events can you encounter random events you picked 'no' on [it] before? as in I picked 'no' because i didn't want to start it then or if you've did the event before can you encounter it again?
Some scene do have diffident timeouts when choosing between yes/no/other, but most of the time picking 'no' give a very long cool down.
If you you pick the 'emergency' end scene button on the bottom left corner, it stop the whole scene from triggering for a moment and there is usually a large chance the same scene will trigger again but not always.

Reactions: Coomer341

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
Some scene do have diffident timeouts when choosing between yes/no/other, but most of the time picking 'no' give a very long cool down.
If you you pick the 'emergency' end scene button on the bottom left corner, it stop the whole scene from triggering for a moment and there is usually a large chance the same scene will trigger again but not always.
glad to hear that im not locked out of the event even if i pick no

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Is it possible to make a mod that varies the height for NPC,s automatically as they are generated lets say between 0.97 and 1.0 ? like we can do when we edit the xyz scale in the morphs as it would add a bit of variation. Animations are fine with this scale difference.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes