Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Where do you buy clothes? Can't find shop with it.
Also, is it possible to dress NPCs?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Where do you buy clothes? Can't find shop with it.
Also, is it possible to dress NPCs?
Look for a clothing store [the shirt icon] but not all maps have one. You can change what NPCs were by when they are highlighted on "contacts" click on "add to inventory" for anything you want them to have. Giving clothing to NPCs doesn't cost anything.

Reactions: Daba

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Look for a clothing store [the shirt icon] but not all maps have one. You can change what NPCs were by when they are highlighted on "contacts" click on "add to inventory" for anything you want them to have. Giving clothing to NPCs doesn't cost anything.
Thank you.
Any recommendation for a map? Not too large, but that one still have all buildings.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Thank you.
Any recommendation for a map? Not too large, but that one still have all buildings.
Not really sure. You can always edit a building you don't use or even a "?" one with the right settings. I use Reading, PA which isn't big and has almost all the types (no beauty salons - and few if any maps have strip clubs or brothels - they tend not to be on Google Maps.

Reactions: Daba

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifePlay-2023.04Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

draxton

Dec 10, 2019
Vinfamy (and uploaders/mods)
Just a quick suggestion given that now we are getting "beta" releases: keep the stable and the beta links in the OP.
I suspect quite a few bugs (and breaking bugs) may be present in a beta version and defaulting to that version is not advisable, especially for new players.

I know it can be confusing, but I think the best way would be listing the "stable" version first and the beta below the "update only" patch, with a very visual warning about the beta being an actual beta and not just a version that has a few renders or animations missing.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Kind of on and off following this (with a big bit more off in the recent months).

Did at one point some kind of kinky/sex wrestling/fighting got introduced as optional way to solve some of the occasional events that involve fighting? i.e. sexy mugger in an ally or even turning the one event in which one hit on your partner of interest in front of you into some kind of threesome.

There where some events in which the antagonist looked far to hot for the few options to handle the situation given :p

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
So some people were having difficulty with the whole premise of an open world game and what exactly you are supposed to do, so I quickly made a guide the last few hours of this morning that explains, how the main menu, the creation screen, how to activate or deactivate the various fetishes in game, how to make it so only people you're interested in appear, or those that are interested in you, what the different stats are and what they are for and teaches you how to navigate the map screen via the two basic actions of finding a home and finding work. Complete with pictures. hopefully this helps.
thanks for the walkthrough guide, yea I seen this game on the open world tag and decided to check it out to see how open it is and what you can do in the world besides the scripted story that you usually see on here in F95

Reactions: Icarus Media

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I guess this is technically a bug? Had a scene where a elf approached my character saying we think your part elf etc etc, elf population is down etc etc, and asking to breed with my male character. I find it amusing more than anything and briefly got excited at the thought of male pregnancy but doubt that's somethin' would be implanted >>.

Edit - another bug - have the racial mod thing enabled. Character is hanging out with secreracty, goes to their home, meets their grandpa, and they're both elfs - character is not. Grandpa says, "Have we not taught you enough? This is a white family! No Filthy whites are allowed here!" and I'm just ????

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
thanks for the walkthrough guide, yea I seen this game on the open world tag and decided to check it out to see how open it is and what you can do in the world besides the scripted story that you usually see on here in F95
No problem my former patron.

(yes I still remember you from years ago)

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes