larsV

Jan 13, 2018
can anybody help me? in this thread there was a temporary fix,for not returning to the right room,(was called return home) but i can`t find it anymore can anybody help me with it? thanks

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
You can also just use the "edit bedroom" and it will go back and you can just exit the editing. Definitely a bug that needs fixing though.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
okay so been following this on and off and now curious if theres been a user mod created for this game that basically work like a hucow farm simulator? i knows there lactating models and dungeons so wonder if anyone put the two and two together as a mod... or if its even possible yet? and spit balling ideas wondering if the drugs that could be created and bought increase production... feel like this be the game that would be able to make that happen lol

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Kind of on and off following this (with a big bit more off in the recent months).

Did at one point some kind of kinky/sex wrestling/fighting got introduced as optional way to solve some of the occasional events that involve fighting? i.e. sexy mugger in an ally or even turning the one event in which one hit on your partner of interest in front of you into some kind of threesome.

There where some events in which the antagonist looked far to hot for the few options to handle the situation given :p
Or does someone know if its even planned? It does not look like something like that is in yet.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Damn, the final exam bug is still around. Had to look it up and the bug is still there from last year. No point in university currently then

xanderhyper

Jul 29, 2022
Someone made this for me... I forgot who it was or I'd give them credit. You can also change the outfits if you don't like the ones I added to it.... they are sexy though.
How do I get this one to work? EDIT: I got it to work, but I can't seem to leave anything blank.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021
Gonna try this for the first time. Is the base game with the uncensored patch good enough or is there any optional stuff that is a must have?

Btw. If I enable all the modules will I be forced to experience all of that content or is it optional even when enabled? For example, I want to enable none consensual, will the game force me to be raped by a man at some point? Because I definitely don't want that.

EDIT: Holy cow, this game is a buggy mess :ROFLMAO: is like 5% playable. What a great idea but the implementation is absolutely horrible. I rather just play The Sims 4 with Wicked Whims. I did like the character models, skin graphics and details. Is a shame it is in such a terrible state.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saga89

HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
New Changelog included:
-- Add additional checks to prevent the game from treating your parents as related to each other

Isn't that part of the fun? I mean it would explain a LOT of the shit that happens in my playthroughs.

• Haha
Reactions: inshaderwetrust

HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
Also, I think it might be a good idea to have the most recent stable or somewhat stable build available for DL. So newcomers aren't having to DL beta or test versions and getting scared off immediately if there are bugs.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Did they change the forums? It took me almost 10 minutes to figure out how to make this post, and then another 10 to figure out where to type...

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I've added the stable version (5.27) back onto the OP.
Above that is the Beta version and will probably be the format to have 2 versions (Stable/Beta) from now on whilst this new update roadmap goes on.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes