xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
My interest came back to trying this again when I read there were new animations or transitions since the game badly needed body animations - but most of the sex acts look the same. What exactly does "f swallows m" mean? or "entrance animations" mean?
New "feature" vore is in game since last versions

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Something seems to be buggy. I tried the skin myself again and ... after saving the changed char ... I got only the "normal" skin exactly as you described it. When I published the char, all worked fine... Tried it with the "delivered" celebs skins - there I only get black skins.

Maybe our skin guru STNeish or ianskman have an idea what's wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi messeage the four files to my email in a rar or zip file. I will see what i can do.also please send the character preset file as well.

Reactions: xsmaks

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I usually put my skins and such right in the Modules folder, not in a folder within that.
Also, make sure there are no spaces in the names of the files. For example, Emma Watson_face.jpg wouldn't load, it would use a generic face. You would need to rename it EmmaWatson_face.jpg, removing the space.

Of course, it might be something else, too. As Ianskman said, if we can take a look at the actual files, maybe we can suss out the problem.

EDIT
Ok, I grabbed the files, and put them directly in my Modules folder. Everything seems to work correctly. Not sure what the problem could be, the files appear to be formatted properly and everything. Perhaps it's just the path. Try taking her out of the folder and putting her directly in the Modules folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: xsmaks

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
Is it me or universities are really buggy? The interact with location tab doesn't work for the university I am going to unless I select it from search results.

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
I usually put my skins and such right in the Modules folder, not in a folder within that.
Also, make sure there are no spaces in the names of the files. For example, Emma Watson_face.jpg wouldn't load, it would use a generic face. You would need to rename it EmmaWatson_face.jpg, removing the space.

Of course, it might be something else, too. As Ianskman said, if we can take a look at the actual files, maybe we can suss out the problem.

EDIT
Ok, I grabbed the files, and put them directly in my Modules folder. Everything seems to work correctly. Not sure what the problem could be, the files appear to be formatted properly and everything. Perhaps it's just the path. Try taking her out of the folder and putting her directly in the Modules folder.
Now it works in my game too, thanks. But this must be a bug anyway, because in original game some celebs are in the mod folders. In my game those celebs like Emma W or Leonardo dC show black skins instead of the intended skins. In former versions they worked without problems.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Now it works in my game too, thanks. But this must be a bug anyway, because in original game some celebs are in the mod folders. In my game those celebs like Emma W or Leonardo dC show black skins instead of the intended skins. In former versions they worked without problems.
Hi Xsmaks the black skins are most likely because the your custom texture skins have been put in as an overlay,I see by the preset that the texture file still path is to the default Bridget8 skin texture.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Does anyone know how i can fix this? i dont know how it rotated
How did you rotate the wall ? I didn't think that could be done, have you saved the room preset just before any changes? did you place any object next to the wall before it glitched ?

Last edited:

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
How did you rotate the wall ? I didn't think that could be done, have you saved the room preset just before any changes? did you place any object next to the wall before it glitched ?
It happens when trying to select the object you want to change using your mouse and it selects object behind it instead. In that instance there's a wall mounted fixture, trying to click on the light selected the wall instead, then using the options to rotate it messed up the wall. I've done few times myself. To fix it, I select finish, then click edit room again and reselect the preset to load the original back in. Any changes that were made will be lost.

offensivedood

Feb 9, 2022
It happens when trying to select the object you want to change using your mouse and it selects object behind it instead. In that instance there's a wall mounted fixture, trying to click on the light selected the wall instead, then using the options to rotate it messed up the wall. I've done few times myself. To fix it, I select finish, then click edit room again and reselect the preset to load the original back in. Any changes that were made will be lost.
Yea i just selected a couch that was near the wall, and when i was rotating it this happened and i couldn't rotate the wall back.
I tried other room presets but the wall stayed rotated like this in all rooms, even if i visit any other place in the game, a wall would always be rotated.
Fixed that just by restarting the game

Reactions: jimdandy

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Is there an update on the visuals of the game or it still looks like the screenshots in OP post?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifePlay-2023.04Stable
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I wish the engine fixes were listed on Github as well, rather than just Discord which I have no interest in using. I can fix scene issues myself. I'm more interested in seeing what's being fixed under the hood considering the source for that isn't available.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimdandy

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
I see by the preset that the texture file still path is to the default Bridget8 skin texture.
I really don't know what happened there. I clearly know, that the lpcharacter file should use the texture with the texture file path and not as a skin overlay.
Anyway, after fixing it, it works both ways, with files in the extra folder or described by STNeish here

I don't like the way to put all files in Modules folder directly. I prefer a clean folder structure like Modules\ownSets\ownChars, own rooms etc.
If anyone knows tv-series "Monk" he will know what I am talking about ;)

Hi Xsmaks the black skins are most likely because the your custom texture skins have been put in as an overlay,I see by the preset that the texture file still path is to the default Bridget8 skin texture.
This doesn't happen with my own skins but only with the delivered. I.e.:

I didn't change anything at the char. Weirdly enough, I can't change the skin colour manually. Same happens with the other celebs in that folder.

Thanks both of you for helping (y)(y)(y)

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
I really don't know what happened there. I clearly know, that the lpcharacter file should use the texture with the texture file path and not as a skin overlay.
Anyway, after fixing it, it works both ways, with files in the extra folder or described by STNeish here

I don't like the way to put all files in Modules folder directly. I prefer a clean folder structure like Modules\ownSets\ownChars, own rooms etc.
If anyone knows tv-series "Monk" he will know what I am talking about ;)

This doesn't happen with my own skins but only with the delivered. I.e.:

I didn't change anything at the char. Weirdly enough, I can't change the skin colour manually. Same happens with the other celebs in that folder.

Thanks both of you for helping (y)(y)(y)
I always resize my textures from 4096 to 2048 , I suppose in theory things run faster.

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
Hi,
I have started the stable? beta game but getting weird scenes looking for home sometimes mc merges with tables etc and in one case landlord sitting in char and mc standing in same spot, also if select missionary mc and other char heads have disappeared through bed headboard, Also created char with bigger breasts and more depth nipples but now nipples poke through clothes that character wears anybody else seen this

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Hi,
I have started the stable? beta game but getting weird scenes looking for home sometimes mc merges with tables etc and in one case landlord sitting in char and mc standing in same spot, also if select missionary mc and other char heads have disappeared through bed headboard, Also created char with bigger breasts and more depth nipples but now nipples poke through clothes that character wears anybody else seen this
That's been that way for quite a while. There's not much we can about it, except report the issues on the game discord and wait for the game creator to fix them.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
How do I get this one to work? EDIT: I got it to work, but I can't seem to leave anything blank.
I don't understand what you mean by blank? If you mean the DressUp.lpscene you just delete them "the outfits" but I find easier to just over write it with new outfits from outfits_F.txt

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes