dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
I've been trying to make my own scenes but the "TalkNonConsensual()" command isn't working and the characters don't speak at all. Tried testing some ready-made non consensual scenes as well but same result.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I've been trying to make my own scenes but the "TalkNonConsensual()" command isn't working and the characters don't speak at all. Tried testing some ready-made non consensual scenes as well but same result.
"TalkNonConsensual()" Need a space after the l " TalkNonConsensual () "

Reactions: R0y

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
I've tried searching the thread but I couldn't find much recently to help with this problem. I have a few NPCs in my game who should've given birth by now and haven't, and the Start_Labour action (I think its a mod from Raveger scenes or better pregnancy) doesn't work. Has anyone else had this issue recently? Does anyone know a way around it? Thanks.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I've tried searching the thread but I couldn't find much recently to help with this problem. I have a few NPCs in my game who should've given birth by now and haven't, and the Start_Labour action (I think its a mod from Raveger scenes or better pregnancy) doesn't work. Has anyone else had this issue recently? Does anyone know a way around it? Thanks.
Better Pregnancy is best left turned off as it's been out of date for years. Only turn it on to end MC's pregnancy (you can use end_pregnancy in the box you get by hitting "insert" key to end companion's pregnancy.) Having BP on makes pregnancy MUCH more likely and screws up other things. This has been an issue for a while without BP on, but I thought it was fixed.

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Better Pregnancy is best left turned off as it's been out of date for years. Only turn it on to end MC's pregnancy (you can use end_pregnancy in the box you get by hitting "insert" key to end companion's pregnancy.) Having BP on makes pregnancy MUCH more likely and screws up other things. This has been an issue for a while without BP on, but I thought it was fixed.
Thanks for the help. Turns out I was being stupid and I don't actually have BP installed, so I'm not sure why none of my NPCs will give birth, either normally or through the Start_labour command. Admittedly I do have a lot of NPCs pregnant so I'm not sure if that would affect it, but I'd rather they give birth than console end their pregnancies. Maybe I'm just unlucky I suppose.
Edit: One of my NPCs with less days pregnant than the one I was focusing on just gave birth, so I guess its a problem specific to that one? Who knows.

Last edited:

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for the help. Turns out I was being stupid and I don't actually have BP installed, so I'm not sure why none of my NPCs will give birth, either normally or through the Start_labour command. Admittedly I do have a lot of NPCs pregnant so I'm not sure if that would affect it, but I'd rather they give birth than console end their pregnancies. Maybe I'm just unlucky I suppose.
Edit: One of my NPCs with less days pregnant than the one I was focusing on just gave birth, so I guess its a problem specific to that one? Who knows.
You should know there is another and 'official' command for fixing the birth problem, the 'force_birth.lpscene' (you should go date with the targeted npc first). As I remember npcs gives birth after 270 counted preg days. The counted pregnancy days what you can see in GUI under 'Check pregnancy info'. If you play the Setting's 'Pregnancy Day Multiplier' you see the modified values in that info, but I think noone knows whats happen when you suddenly shorten (or change) the pregnancy period. Also pregnancy related mods can cause confusion too, like the old Better Pregnancy Mod what is written to Lifeplay 3.x versions. I think pregnancy related AI checks runs on the end of the days (try sleep at home in this time, or not do anything and with anyone at 0:00).

Reactions: straboavso1

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Question? IF goblin ever gets to be added to the game, will she be a shortstack or look pretty much like the orcs?
lol good question. i don't think the animations would work very well in general? i haven't messed around to see how height differences work yet

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
lol good question. i don't think the animations would work very well in general? i haven't messed around to see how height differences work yet
Height difference is fine within this range, Preset 1 is 1.0 Preset 2 is 0.95 .Or no greater difference than 0.05

Last edited:

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Is that why none of the non-consensual scenes have no text?
I didn't find a trace any non-consensual lptalk file or within existing talk files. Probably they are isn't exists(?).
I just tried this scene ' cms_vi_fm_work ' and it had dialog, by that I mean the aggressor had text, there wasn't description text like some other scenes have.
The description text lptalk was removed a long time. All you'll get is dialog if the Non-Con scene has any.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The description text lptalk was removed a long time. All you'll get is dialog if the Non-Con scene has any.
Could possibly just grab the lptalk file from whatever old version still has it and drop it in, assuming any links for the old versions are still valid.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah I don't think there's any working download links from that far back, so unless somebody has it archived it's gone for good. Doesn't mean somebody couldn't make a new one though.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Mod: Dresser

Changelog:

23/05/10
  • Can now give outfits a name when saving them.
  • The "Load outfit" interaction was renamed to "Change Outfit". The new Change Outfit interaction is no longer restricted to companions, and can be used on any permanent NPC. This option will allow you to select either a saved outfit, make them nude, or randomly generate an outfit for the targeted NPC.
  • Fixed up some of the NPC positioning issues when using the dressing room as best as I could. It's more difficult than it should be to get an NPC to stand in one spot and face the same direction.

Reactions: xsmaks
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes