Mar 8, 2020
View attachment 2129483

Windows (64-bit):
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Windows (32-bit):
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Windows (32-bit):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Change Log:
- This is the second Kink of the Month update for October, focusing on Sex in Public.
- Having sex in public has a small chance of someone walking in on you, and depending on the new NPC's stats, they either jerk off, proposition you, sing rap music or call the cops.
- If a cop arrives to arrest you for public indecency, you may able to bribe them with money or your own body, your companion's body or both of yours. If you choose to outrun the cop, your companion may get even more excited after the close escape and want to do it again.
- If high arousal and at least average perversion at an outdoor location (beach, pool, river, mountain, park, forest), you may be tempted to find a private spot to play with yourself and end up getting caught by a couple also looking to have some public fun.
- During a date with someone you've slept with before at a public establishment like a restaurant, beauty salon or shop, if you have high arousal and at least average perversion, you could suddenly have urges and suggest to your date to do it right there. Alternatively, if your date has high perversion, they may suggest this instead. An employee of the establishment or another customer then may offer to join you.
- New action you can take at the beach "Go to the nudist beach", which can have many outcomes:
-- A stranger is naked and sunbathing, you can help and things may escalate if they're perverted.
-- Your companion checks out someone else. You can stop this but if you don't, they may end up hooking up and you can offer to join.
-- A group of four male / female friends (depending on your sexual orientation) are playing some sports together at the nudist beach. You can join in the sports and the adrenaline may end up leading to some group fun.
- Reminder that the next update v5.15 will be the big bugfixes-only update so please keep reporting the bugs on Discord's Bugs channel.
Are you sure you uploaded the right files? After I downloaded the update, it still says "5.13".

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
MAN! I sure hope that the update that's coming fixes the ===Fatal error! Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_STACK_OVERFLOW== as if not I may always be on 4.30.... I would not stay on 4.30 if this wasn't the best game on this site! I would delete it but the game is just so damn good.
That's coming from Unreal Engine itself there's nothing Vinny can do about that it can only be fixed on Epic's end since it's a problem with their game engine.

Reactions: R0y and Coomer341

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Mod Update: A Vampire's Unlife V1.0.38

NOTE: a newer update can be found here .

Contains: Mind Control, Mind Break, Incest, NonConsensual, Netori

Overview:
This might be my final release of this mod, unless anyone reports any serious bugs in the scenes.
As of now, there are 10 playable scenes, the important one's can be toggled with the NPC context menu.
All of them involve a new character tag 'Thrall', signalling the npc with that tag has been mentally enslaved/enthralled by the MC playing a vampire.
At this time, that tag only enables you to subsequently enthrall other people - a randomly created npc that is a friend of your thrall companion, or, for those inclined, your thrall's family members, love interests and spouses you KNOW of (requires mods activated: netori, BDSM, nonConsensual, incest).
While a player will only encounter npcs they are attracted to when using the mod's scenes, that does not mean those who get enthralled have to be attracted to the player to have sexy times happening... because, you know... mind control is evil...
Furthermore, the act of enthralling requires quite a big chunk of energy, and don't expect the powers running the universe won't notice you being a bad boy/girl (coughkarmacough).

Planned content:
No new content planned as of now

Content:
- Scene checks sexual orientation of your soon-to-be thrall and whether the person is still a virgin, with additional decisions and text within the scene. Finishing with a threesome with thralls dating or being married to each other applies NTRcuck tag to each
- Two scenes where you ask your thrall to introduce you to his/her family. NPCs created in the scene get the tag tc (thrall candidate, tag gets removed as soon as NPC gets enthralled), which results in minor dialogue changes in the existing thrall scenes. Trigger scenes via console command:
thrall_family_young : creates two siblings and parents for active thrall companion, including respective family relations to each other
thrall_family_old : creates a spouse and three children for active thrall companion, including respective family relations to each other

New content:
- It is now possible to do some 'softcore' enthrallment, depending the targeted NPC passing a pretty hefty check on perversion and masochism. If the check is passed the scene plays out with the NPC allowing the player to enthrall him_or_her willingly, with a much lower hit on karma and energy involved.
- Also rewrote a lot of the scenes, i.e. having your thrall giving the target NPC a little show when he_or_she dosn't believe the player is his or her vampiric Master_or_Mistress.

Also:
Feel free to use/rewrite all the code of this mod as you like.

And a special thanks for their helpful hints and tips:
jkstfs123, Ravenger6660, Lostlegends, Grim, armanadus

Last edited:

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Hi,

So with the new update whats the change for someone joining in when you have sex in public? Tried it a few times and no luck so far.

If I would like this to happen more often where would I find the parameter that I need to change?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hi,

So with the new update whats the change for someone joining in when you have sex in public? Tried it a few times and no luck so far.

If I would like this to happen more often where would I find the parameter that I need to change?
Your pc had to have more than 60 arousal and more than 40 perversion to trigger the new public scenes. (If you hanging out with companion then also he/she need more than 60 perversion too.) And keep in mind: after a sexscene the arousal is dropping significantly. This scenes also has a 100 hour timeouts.
Also the nudist beach is broken at the alone stranger (only you can select there the "Maybe not") . I posted the repaired scene for it today.

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Your pc had to have more than 60 arousal and more than 40 perversion to trigger the new public scenes. (If you hanging out with companion then also he/she need more than 60 perversion too.) And keep in mind: after a sexscene the arousal is dropping significantly. This scenes also has a 100 hour timeouts.
Also the nudist beach is broken at the alone stranger (only you can select there the "Maybe not") . I posted the repaired scene for it today.
Thank you for this info. Hmm still it would be nice if somebody knows how to change some of this parameters. Like the 100h timeout seem very long to me.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thank you for this info. Hmm still it would be nice if somebody knows how to change some of this parameters. Like the 100h timeout seem very long to me.
It's really easy, while the scene is playing hover the mouse over the emergency button. It'll tell you the exact file and path where the scene is running from. You then go to the path, open the file with notepad and either change the timeout, or copy the file and make it into a mod so that it won't change when you update.

Reactions: Kellnaved
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes