Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
View attachment 1264815

Overview:
The collection of community-made mods for LifePlay, where you can find completely optional mods to enhance or expand the game's content, custom character presets, custom bedroom/buildings, etc.

Tutorials
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Programs & Utilities

General/Immersion

Miscellaneous

Custom Character Presets

Custom Bedroom/Buildings Presets

Overhauls

Notes:

Change-Log:

Credits:

Disclaimer: The logo art is fan-made only, it does not represent the official game logo.
Hiya, my scenes have long since become outdated, might want to remove the link please?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
What is the difference between NPC_gives_birth, NPC_gives_birth_exrtra, NPC_gives_birth_neutral, NPC_gives_birth_neutral_extra?
NPC_gives_birth is about your dating, NPC_gives_birth_neutral is about a couple you know. But you didn't delet them ,you made a new one, that cofused me.
If your a male character knocking up half the town, LifePlay has a bad habit of bottle-necking at giving birth and discover pregnancy.
To help clear up the large number of pregnant NPCs I created the extra scenes that can trigger as needed.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
If your a male character knocking up half the town, LifePlay has a bad habit of bottle-necking at giving birth and discover pregnancy.
To help clear up the large number of pregnant NPCs I created the extra scenes that can trigger as needed.
which male character? Player or a contact? How it actually works?
The original NPC_gives_birth_neutral seems simple, but ver.extra is more complicated. Isn't neutral means npc-npc birth scene? Why does player involve in ver.extra?

xsmaks

Jul 18, 2022
I needed a bit to test them and had some problems (probably not caused by your presets). Each 3rd time, I tried to load a character, game crashed. Happens also with my own presets, STNeish 's oder ianskman 's.
I then made a copy of a save file, copied the sets to existing chars and ... after I watched some of the chars, game crashed. So I restarted pretty often today. Are you guys having the same problems or maybe it's just my game?

Anyway, I will have a lot of fun with some of them ;). You do great work (y)(y)(y)
I got an answer otherwhere. Reason are too much big files in game which have to be reloaded continously. So the suggestion, if game crashes a lot, is, to use only few full skinned characters. Last night I tried some tattoos, I am designing. The files are very small compared to a full skin and game was stable...
Also a reduction of resolution of the ready skins may be good. Will test it after my holidays I have next two weeks.

Reactions: Nappi

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
which male character? Player or a contact? How it actually works?
The original NPC_gives_birth_neutral seems simple, but ver.extra is more complicated. Isn't neutral means npc-npc birth scene? Why does player involve in ver.extra?
Because at 0000 midnight the game only triggers 'one scene'. [Player_giving_birth, Player-npc discovery or birth, npc-npc discovery or birth.]

And the reason for the extra complications in coding is the ensure that it fires off correctly.

Imagine some npc gets knocked up.
1. Who's kid is it?
a. Is it your girlfriend's kid from another man because your infertile?

2. How far along into their pregnancy are they?
a. Don't want a girl who you just knocked up, giving birth within 24 hours.
b. Chech and see if there are any other women who are also ready to give birth too.

3. How is the child going to look.
a. Is there more than one?
b. Are the twins identical or not?
c. Does the child live with you as your relative/child or live with their mother.

I put an insane amount of work to make these scenes work better than what they currently are. From 'kind of working' to "working at 300% efficiency".

Last edited:

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
out of curiosity, linux is giving me an opengl error that says "cant create opengl context, check the drivers to support opengl 4.3(or rerun with -openg13)"

now i checked all drivers and they should work fine, im using ubuntu gamepack.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Ravenger6660, orc_breeding_cms and elf_breeding_cms don't work as expected.
But the originals work well. I think they fixed some bugs.
There may be more scenes like this.

Sockenbarth

Jan 1, 2018
hey guys,
a silly question on the side. And I have to admit that I didn't feel like going through the 730 pages to see if this question had already been asked.

my question is, my character was pregnant. that's over now. but how do I get rid of the belly. fitness studio shows no effect. and changing the character by "edit appearance" has no effect either.

someone an idea?

and sorry, I translated the text from German to English using google translator.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
hey guys,
a silly question on the side. And I have to admit that I didn't feel like going through the 730 pages to see if this question had already been asked.

my question is, my character was pregnant. that's over now. but how do I get rid of the belly. fitness studio shows no effect. and changing the character by "edit appearance" has no effect either.

someone an idea?

and sorry, I translated the text from German to English using google translator.
Try this.

Versuche dies

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Sockenbarth

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you for your quick response.

i'm really just the player of lifeplay and i don't know much about the file locations. would you please tell me how to use this file?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes