ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Try this.

Versuche dies
Nice thanks for fix my belly, Whats the folder it goes in? If you could be so kind a "fix my tits" would be nice. as they never go back to the correct size after pregnancy. Ive got a few dolly partons in my game and Its a grind having to load in the preset again.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Has any one considered a Dolly Parton from the mid 1970s preset and Victoria Principal from Mid 1970s like she was in the film earthquake?

Reactions: Saburo. M

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you for your quick response.

i'm really just the player of lifeplay and i don't know much about the file locations. would you please tell me how to use this file?
\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\misc

Then "while in game" press [`]
then enter { Fix_my_Belly }

Drücken Sie dann „während des Spiels“ [`]
Geben Sie dann { Fix_my_Belly } ein

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Nice thanks for fix my belly, Whats the folder it goes in? If you could be so kind a "fix my tits" would be nice. as they never go back to the correct size after pregnancy. Ive got a few dolly partons in my game and Its a grind having to load in the preset again.
I confess, I put breast growth as a feature after Pregnancy, in all my "birth" scenes
Code:
Size = Actor.getMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize)
Bigger = [Size + 0.5]
Actor.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize, Bigger)

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
I confess, I put breast growth as a feature after Pregnancy, in all my "birth" scenes
Code:
Size = Actor.getMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize)
Bigger = [Size + 0.5]
Actor.setMorphValue(Genesis8Female__PBMBreastsSize, Bigger)
Thank you for your reply , can I edit this to Bigger= [size + 0.1] would it still work okay?

Root228

May 4, 2017
I have one funny question. There is "pregnancy" in the game tags, there is a mod with "better pregnancy" in the game, but there is no "cum inside" option in the game. Is there something wrong with my game or what's wrong? lol

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have one funny question. There is "pregnancy" in the game tags, there is a mod with "better pregnancy" in the game, but there is no "cum inside" option in the game. Is there something wrong with my game or what's wrong? lol
No, if you let the male character "pussy fuck" until orgasm they will come inside automatically.

Note: Don't use "better pregnancy"

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, Better Pregnancy is very outdated and almost everything it had was added to the regular pregnancy module.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2023-04-stable-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

New Update.
I confess, I'm a cat person, Aka I like cats. And I like girls over 18. What is better than having a Catgirl as a pet. Find a Stray Or adopt an exotic new pet.
Stray_CatGirl_Pet {A primitive Catgirl is at my door.}
CatGirl_Pet_Household_issues {Owning a Pet has its issues.}
CatGirl_Pet_NightTime {Cat like sleeping on your bed}
CatGirl_Pet_Aroused {Is She in Heat?}
CatGirl_Pet_peeps_dating {Here Kitty Kitty Kitty}
CatGirl_Pet_Trainning {Train your Pet until they can talk and think better.}

Note1: the "Pet Catgirl" will not be available in contacts. A lot less editing scenes to accommodate "pet catgirl". She will still exist.

Note2: You can interact with her in the "models tab"(green tab) and Random scenes will trigger at home.

Edits
Pet Adoption{exotic new pet}

Random fixes

PS.
I linked Ethnic groups to which cat girl breed you get.
Asian = Siamese
India = Tiger
Africa = Cheetah
Latina = "Jaguar" AKA also Cheetah
White = tabby
Arab = Calico

Last edited:

vunziebear

Mar 30, 2022
Hey there,
I'm not sure if someone posted the answer to my question before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
I'm getting totally frustrated trying to adjust the dick color on a dark shemale. I imported the skin but I can't seem to match the color of ze dick in question.
I tried the RGB correction thingy, but there's no explenation on how to use it.
I can't get it right. The slightest correcton either turns it into a nice blue, green or red or it goes black.
Can anyone tell me how to use that darn thing.
Thanks.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hey there,
I'm not sure if someone posted the answer to my question before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.
I'm getting totally frustrated trying to adjust the dick color on a dark shemale. I imported the skin but I can't seem to match the color of ze dick in question.
I tried the RGB correction thingy, but there's no explenation on how to use it.
I can't get it right. The slightest correcton either turns it into a nice blue, green or red or it goes black.
Can anyone tell me how to use that darn thing.
Thanks.
White
SKIN Skin_Color_R: 100% 0.83
SKIN Skin_Color_G: 100% 0.62
SKIN Skin_Color_B: 100% 0.53

African
SKIN Skin_Color_R: 100% 0.17 => 0.3
SKIN Skin_Color_G: 100% 0.08 => 0.15
SKIN Skin_Color_B: 100% 0.05 => 0.08

Spanish
SKIN Skin_Color_R: 100% 0.65
SKIN Skin_Color_G: 100% 0.37
SKIN Skin_Color_B: 100% 0.27

Asian
SKIN Skin_Color_R: 100% 0.90
SKIN Skin_Color_G: 100% 0.73
SKIN Skin_Color_B: 100% 0.50

India
SKIN Skin_Color_R: 100% 0.5
SKIN Skin_Color_G: 100% 0.22
SKIN Skin_Color_B: 100% 0.12

Reactions: ItsTheProwler

Root228

May 4, 2017
hey guys! Im playing this game for 3 days, and I have one quick question for the fans of this game. The whole point of the game is that you repeat the same actions, just by pressing the "R" to work/drink tea/sleeping and etc and the "space" to play time in the game, you can have sex with every character, and besides that, observe a bunch of bugs? Or is there something more interesting in this game?

P.S. sorry for my rip english! ^^

• Haha
Reactions: srg91
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes