Kucink

Jan 9, 2023
Sometime sex scene happen outside map. Is there any way to put them back? console command? setting?

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
After installing some mods my char allways getting fat even when training etc. any way to change that?

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Try keep pushing the space button.... worked for me...
is it a bdsm scene? if so there should be a bdsm room, and when you want to pick a position,there should be a purple icon ,click on it and your in the bdsm room (if you don`t have installed the bdsm folder,then this will not apply,then you need to find a position that will bring you back into the room)

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
is it a bdsm scene? if so there should be a bdsm room, and when you want to pick a position,there should be a purple icon ,click on it and your in the bdsm room (if you don`t have installed the bdsm folder,then this will not apply,then you need to find a position that will bring you back into the room)
If i remember right this bug already existed even before BDSM was implemented

Reactions: R0y

Cranky77

May 29, 2023
Probably me being thick, but when writing a scene how do you specify the gender of any temporary actor the scene creates, what line of code would you use?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Probably me being thick, but when writing a scene how do you specify the gender of any temporary actor the scene creates, what line of code would you use?
You could either call generatePersonTemporary() with a preset that specifies their gender, for example:
Actor = generatePersonTemporary(fashion_model_F)

Or you can do something like this:
Code:
Actor = generatePersonTemporary()
While Actor.isMale()
Endwhile
which just generates random temporary actors in a loop until you get one that's female. Replace isMale() with isFemale() to get the opposite result.

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
You could either call generatePersonTemporary() with a preset that specifies their gender, for example:
Actor = generatePersonTemporary(fashion_model_F)

Or you can do something like this:
Code:
While Actor.isMale()
Endwhile
which just generates random temporary actors in a loop until you get one that's female. Replace isMale() with isFemale() to get the opposite result.
Code:
While Actor.isMale()
Endwhile
Female or Futa
Code:
While !Actor.isFemale()
Endwhile
Female only

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hello, my PC is an Amd Radeon Rx 6700 Xt Ryzen 7, can it handle this game?
It'll be fine. The game isn't super demanding, and it's capped at 60 FPS by default. For reference, I've got a 5700 XT and a 3900x

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
well even with trans/futa turned off in game i still get them just not so often anymore
Check your NPC Distribution settings in game. I've had issues with those settings reverting to default values.

Last edited:

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
Quick question :
In Polyamorous, how many threesome scene I (MC) have to attend in case to be ask by them (Poly Couples) to join their relationship?

A few? I mean precise number.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Quick question :
In Polyamorous, how many threesome scene I (MC) have to attend in case to be ask by them (Poly Couples) to join their relationship?

A few? I mean precise number.
It depends on whether
one of them likes you gender
And attractiontoplayer is high enough.

Reactions: eka320i

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmm I need guide on getting money by running business. I wanna be my own boss instead of working for someone
How I train employee??
also where can I find this remake?? and how can I run big map like Tokyo without laggy?? modded

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes