Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
when is the next update?
wondering this too, it has been 4 weeks since an update.
Edit: I looked at the patreon and:
First, here's the schedule for the next 2+ months. I'll explain underneath.

- ~8-12 June: BETA UPDATE: Fantasy Races + Pregnancy Revamp

- ~18-22 June: STABLE UPDATE: Fantasy Races + Pregnancy Revamp

- ~26 June: Polls started to choose 3 kinks for August, polls ending on 4 July

- ~8-12 July: BETA UPDATE: At Work, Doggy (Best ...) and Public Sex, i.e. the three kinks chosen from the last 26 May polls

- ~18-22 July: STABLE UPDATE: At Work, Doggy (Best ...) and Public Sex

- Pregnancy to be excluded from the polls until Jan 2024

Reactions: Blackrockomega

I am Beastman

May 23, 2017
If this has been answered anywhere already I do apologise. I'm having issues with NPC's that were part of my household disappearing from it and on some occasions duplicating also, However I can't assign them back to my household with 'Reassign' in the NPC menu and the 'assign home' mod also requires the building be empty so I can't use that as a work around.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. this typically happens when a relationship has been established/progressed i.e. marriage/poly relationship

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
If this has been answered anywhere already I do apologise. I'm having issues with NPC's that were part of my household disappearing from it and on some occasions duplicating also, However I can't assign them back to my household with 'Reassign' in the NPC menu and the 'assign home' mod also requires the building be empty so I can't use that as a work around.

P.S. this typically happens when a relationship has been established/progressed i.e. marriage/poly relationship
I've noticed before that the game will automatically move NPCs who you start dating to another house for some reason. I don't remember if it's the same with marriage but it probably is.

If these are poly relationships then I think you can just use the "Manage polyamorous relationships" action to move them back in with you. If not then you can try hitting ~ on the keyboard and entering move_in_with_dating in the textbox that opens up at the bottom right of the screen. This scene will let you either move in with your partner or have them move in with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: I am Beastman

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've noticed before that the game will automatically move NPCs who you start dating to another house for some reason. I don't remember if it's the same with marriage but it probably is.

If these are poly relationships then I think you can just use the "Manage polyamorous relationships" to move them back in with you. If not then you can try hitting ~ on the keyboard and entering move_in_with_dating in the textbox that opens up at the bottom right of the screen. This scene will let you either move in with your partner or have them move in with you.
Not only that, itll automatically move npcs either on your contact list or in your origin location to your house after a teleport, after a few moments they then disappear as intented.

One of the more frustrated bugs I encountered somewhat related to this are inconsistent ownership of properties- be they homes or businesses. I.E. some businesses you'll take ownership of, yet the correct contextual left-hand "deal with suppliers"/analyze performance/hire employees will never appear.

On the Home front, particularly when you own the building instead of renting, inviting a gf to live with you has mixed results, sometimes they still stay in their own dwelling etc...

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Not only that, itll automatically move npcs either on your contact list or in your origin location to your house after a teleport, after a few moments they then disappear as intented.
That's been an intermittent bug for a long time, but it seems to happen all the time now. Occasionally the NPCs won't disappear as well and just stay in the new location.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Thanks for this...

Whitch folder do I drop'em?
I put the texture files in my modules folder in the same place the preset character file, when you import the new skins they should be at the top of your list as they all begin with letter A apart from the one with F that I uploaded. Some npc's will look slightly more darker when the new skin is applied, just go in to the skin color picker and brighten it again if need be. Ive found another that I forgot to upload nice quality texture file good for female player and npc. Here is the kathleen texture put on the Natasha Nice preset.

Last edited:
Reactions: R0y and halleluja10

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Somehow constantly getting "fatal error" crashes during every other sex scene! Even without any extra mod.! Haven't experienced it once in the past but happens all the time with this new version. :(
??

krash-man

Jul 27, 2017
Somehow constantly getting "fatal error" crashes during every other sex scene! Even without any extra mod.! Haven't experienced it once in the past but happens all the time with this new version. :(
??
I don't know if this will help you or not, but I had that happen when I tried to use some higher resolution textures. After I switched back to the standard textures, I haven't had that happen any more. Hope you get it figured out; I know it's really frustrating when things like that happen.

MildMasochist

Jun 26, 2019
This is probably a dumb question, but how do I install the cities? When I go to select city it just says "Not Installed" next to them with no way to download

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Any text based mods? I would love to change the dialogues and narrative that happen during sex scenes. If theres a way how to change them let me know.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Any text based mods? I would love to change the dialogues and narrative that happen during sex scenes. If theres a way how to change them let me know.
\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\DirtyTalks
\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Descriptions

Anything with:
.lpdesc
.lptalk

Reactions: sanshisan

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
??
wich version did you downloaded the 32 or 64,if you downloaded the 32 and play it on a 64 computer the game crash alot 64 version is more stable

The Grim Reaper666

Jun 4, 2023
Does Someone Know How To Get The Base Game Module In LifePlay, To Work Because Somehow Mine Unchecked It's Self And You Can't Check It On Or Off, Or Is There A New One Somewhere That Works, Any Help would Be Great Thanks.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes