R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Hello everyone, I like to play this game and wanted to ask how you can have a roommate in the same house and what do I have to do, how do I do it, if someone can help me I would be very grateful
They be you girlfriend or wife and click gather all poly members

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hello everyone, I like to play this game and wanted to ask how you can have a roommate in the same house and what do I have to do, how do I do it, if someone can help me I would be very grateful
Currently the game has no roommate feature in it yet.

But, luckily for you, I made a roommate mod a while back.
Just put it in *\LifePlay\Content\Modules

Reactions: R0y and eka320i

krash-man

Jul 27, 2017
Nope -- definitely the 64 version.....and no higher resolution textures or even mods. So strange.
I started having the 'Fatal Error' again, and I searched through the thread, and found that some other posts state that there seem to be more problems if your character is female. All of the times I have the 'Fatal Error' it was with a female character. Just wondering if this is what you are experiencing, or if it is with a male character.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The bisexual female automatic fatal error upon orgasm has still not been fixed nor has the not going back to actual location after scenes bug, which has been there for months now.

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
I started having the 'Fatal Error' again, and I searched through the thread, and found that some other posts state that there seem to be more problems if your character is female. All of the times I have the 'Fatal Error' it was with a female character. Just wondering if this is what you are experiencing, or if it is with a male character.
Nope-- always male. I'm trying to reinstall the thing again and see what happens.

krash-man

Jul 27, 2017
Nope-- always male. I'm trying to reinstall the thing again and see what happens.
Man, I really wish I could help you. Hopefully somebody with more knowledge of the game will come up with something to help. I thought that since I had had similar problems, I'd do my best to help, but it doesn't look like I was able to offer anything of use. Hope you get things worked out. Good Luck.

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Man, I really wish I could help you. Hopefully somebody with more knowledge of the game will come up with something to help. I thought that since I had had similar problems, I'd do my best to help, but it doesn't look like I was able to offer anything of use. Hope you get things worked out. Good Luck.

Just re-installing and starting over fresh seemed to have done the trick. Dunno-- un-zipped badly the first time? Who knows? But all works fine now. :)

Reactions: krash-man
Jul 17, 2018
I updated my game because I'm curious to see the penalty for keeping it in the family, but I haven't seen anything new. I do have the mod enabled. Is there anything else I have to do?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I've never messed around with the pregnancy stuff before, but I've just noticed that a baby that was recently born to 2 NPCs is now walking around as a fully grown 18 year old, even though the Child Growth Speed setting is set to 1.0. Does that setting only apply to the player's children?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I've never messed around with the pregnancy stuff before, but I've just noticed that a baby that was recently born to 2 NPCs is now walking around as a fully grown 18 year old, even though the Child Growth Speed setting is set to 1.0. Does that setting only apply to the player's children?
Yes

Reactions: Grim

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I'll have to start purging these NPC children then. Gonna be weird if there's 18-19 year olds with 18 year old children.
You can edit the "age" stat to less than 18 (I typically set it to 4-40 to stop getting elderly and be able to set the kids back and age 1 year/day to fit better.)

Reactions: Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
You can edit the "age" stat to less than 18 (I typically set it to 4-40 to stop getting elderly and be able to set the kids back and age 1 year/day to fit better.)
I'm not sure I care that much about NPC babies to be honest. I think all of the child raising scenes have to do with the player's children, so one's unrelated to me I'd never even see. They're essentially just there to pad the NPC's family tree. I'm thinking I'll just let the NPCs get pregnant, but then in the birth scene I'll just make it so there isn't a new permanent child NPC added to the game.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes