Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
hey guys! Im playing this game for 3 days, and I have one quick question for the fans of this game. The whole point of the game is that you repeat the same actions, just by pressing the "R" to work/drink tea/sleeping and etc and the "space" to play time in the game, you can have sex with every character, and besides that, observe a bunch of bugs? Or is there something more interesting in this game?

P.S. sorry for my rip english! ^^
u smoke a pile of marijuana first, then u play the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Root228

Root228

May 4, 2017
u smoke a pile of marijuana first, then u play the game.
No, apart from jokes, is there anything interesting in this game? Or does everything happen in the game as I described in the message above?
I really want to figure this out, but I couldn't figure it out myself, which is why I asked for help in a comment on this thread about the game.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
hey guys! Im playing this game for 3 days, and I have one quick question for the fans of this game. The whole point of the game is that you repeat the same actions, just by pressing the "R" to work/drink tea/sleeping and etc and the "space" to play time in the game, you can have sex with every character, and besides that, observe a bunch of bugs? Or is there something more interesting in this game?

P.S. sorry for my rip english! ^^
I don't ever take the recommended actions by pressing R. The game is a sandbox with no predetermined goal, so you kind of have to make your own fun.

In my opinion though, the game is way too easy by default, even with the difficulty turned up to max. It spams you with way too many easy sex scenes, and too many scenes in general, which is why I've made probably thousands of personal edits at this point to the game's scenes to try and slow the gameplay down and disable scenes I don't like.

The game is also full of bugs as you mentioned, and many of them have been around for a long time with no signs of ever being fixed. Unless you're willing to make your own edits and tailor the game to your own tastes, while also overlooking the many bugs, this game may not be for you.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
No, apart from jokes, is there anything interesting in this game? Or does everything happen in the game as I described in the message above?
I really want to figure this out, but I couldn't figure it out myself, which is why I asked for help in a comment on this thread about the game.
there are some intresting things to do like the quest(i would recommend to try run for mayor quest,if you succeed you can run the city you use) but you also can try running shops or gym`s ,it is kinda sims with build in wicked...

Root228

May 4, 2017
I don't ever take the recommended actions by pressing R. The game is a sandbox with no predetermined goal, so you kind of have to make your own fun.

In my opinion though, the game is way too easy by default, even with the difficulty turned up to max. It spams you with way too many easy sex scenes, and too many scenes in general, which is why I've made probably thousands of personal edits at this point to the game's scenes to try and slow the gameplay down and disable scenes I don't like.

The game is also full of bugs as you mentioned, and many of them have been around for a long time with no signs of ever being fixed. Unless you're willing to make your own edits and tailor the game to your own tastes, while also overlooking the many bugs, this game may not be for you.
Aha, thank you for the answer!
Now everything fell into place. This game is quite interesting, if you just don’t pay attention to how an alien comes to you during sleep in order to make a deal with you, or how the MC disappears from the screen during many sex scenes, appearing somewhere behind the textures, this game is quite playable.

And I have one more question: How long is the pregnancy in this game? And why don't pregnant charcters have an enlarged belly? (Or the term is short enough)

Root228

May 4, 2017
there are some intresting things to do like the quest(i would recommend to try run for mayor quest,if you succeed you can run the city you use) but you also can try running shops or gym`s ,it is kinda sims with build in wicked...
I've seen these quests, but so far I haven't been able to figure them out properly. I'll definitely check them out in the future, thanks for the advice!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
And I have one more question: How long is the pregnancy in this game? And why don't pregnant charcters have an enlarged belly? (Or the term is short enough)
Pregnancy lasts 280 days by default. You can speed it up or slow it down by adjusting the Pregnancy Term Multiplier setting. Characters will have an enlarged belly if the pregnancy is far enough along.

Root228

May 4, 2017
Pregnancy lasts 280 days by default. You can speed it up or slow it down by adjusting the Pregnancy Term Multiplier setting. Characters will have an enlarged belly if the pregnancy is far enough along.
Oh, okay, thanks! And the last one question i guess, where/how can i open pregnancy settings?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Oh, okay, thanks! And the last one question i guess, where/how can i open pregnancy settings?
'While playing the game' go to settings.
'Pregnancy Term Multiplier' By setting it to 0.025 = Pregnancy lasting 7 days. By setting it to 0.25 = Pregnancy lasting 70 days
280 x 0.025 = 7
280 x 0.25 = 70
280 x 0.0125 = 14

'Child growth rate' is also a thing too. So any children your character has ages one year every 365 days.
Setting 'Child growth rate' to 366 will age child 1 year per day until 18. Once a child reaches 18 they age normally on a 365 day cycle.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Hmm my idea of fun & interesting for this game makes ppl cry and flee to cower in fear so i wont talk about it.

1.Look at your journal in game, there are tasks & missions to accomplish. And to achieve any selected tasks in your journal requires u to build up ur stats and that will take a while. Besides that it all depends on your fantasies, I made my MC inpregnate as many as he could before starting anything from the journal.

This is a sandbox game so there is not really a fix way of playing everyone must follow; the primary reason why i like this game. Personally I see this as a sandbox game that depends on your fantasies /imagination. This is actually my 3rd run with the game but the current run is years old i think. So in other words I have been playing this for years without bothering to finish all the tasks. Just not kinky enough, way too generic and tame to appeal me personally.

2.Playing according to your fantasies is more fun than playing according to the journal storyline though. Have some patience and stick around for them to update the mods to the current version of the game too. Mods makes the game way better.

And who knows what might ppl vote for next. Maybe the dev make something mind blowingly sick later. Keep ur fingers crossed and stick around.

Have fun.

Last edited:

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
can you grow your kid from birth ?
They appear as part of your family, like a relative npc u add to your MC. But instead of raising babies u get 18 year olds as immersive realism is offensive to some from the looks of it if u been around long enough. Freedom to fantasize is a crime i guess.

I haven't tried it out in my current run so i don't know if the current updates might have changed that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Virgin Girl

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Is there any way to tone down the frequency of random events? They happen all.the.damn.time!

I went to Settings and turned down something like "scene chance" to 0.2%, the lowest possible, but i'm still being bombarbed by random events literally every second. I have to spam the "Emergency! Skip" button at the corner of the screen or else i can't cannot make even one minute in-game because of the constant random occurrences interrupting my gameplay >.>

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Is there any way to tone down the frequency of random events? They happen all.the.damn.time!

I went to Settings and turned down something like "scene chance" to 0.2%, the lowest possible, but i'm still being bombarbed by random events literally every second. I have to spam the "Emergency! Skip" button at the corner of the screen or else i can't cannot make even one minute in-game because of the constant random occurrences interrupting my gameplay >.>
The Scene Frequency setting won't actually reduce the amount of scenes you get hit with initially. What it does is alter the timeout duration of the scene once it triggers. So even if you reduce the scene frequency, you may still get hit with a lot of them early on until they trigger once and then timeout.

If there's certain scenes that you don't like, and you aren't averse to editing the scene files with a text editor, you can make them so they won't trigger at all. You can also change the timeout value of individual scenes this way if you don't want to alter them all globally with the Scene Frequency setting.

Edit: I should also mention that by hitting the Emergency button you're ensuring that the scene in question doesn't timeout, thereby making it trigger more frequently than it normally would. A scene typically has to finish normally for it to timeout and not trigger again for a while.

Last edited:

zdrapk696

Jul 11, 2021
Can someone explain to me how to use Beauty Expansion mod? I have it installed and enabled in the settings but I don't know how to use, for example, modifying the mouth

Tanukilord

Dec 29, 2022
The problem I am having is that none of the sex scenes work for me the moment I try to start one the game has a "fatal error" and shuts down and I have to restart the game again if I want to continue playing and I basically cannot do any of the sexual content in the game which is very annoying anyone have an idea why

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
that you can change in setting,if you set growbirth on 1. it will just grow very slow,if you set in on exsample 500 it will grow a year a day till he/she is 18 (and in the stats folder from vin_base you can change the age,of you want to have your child earlier in the game (earlier interactive) you can change 18 to 15 or younger
how to do it ?
you can grow them from baby to adult ?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes