R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Hi guys. I played this game for the first time today, frankly, it was too complicated, I created a character or two. I rented a house, then we went to my 2nd character that I created and had some erotic time. but isn't it bad that we choose the scenes, or is there a setting such as taking the characters to auto and watching them? The sims game had a mode wicked. looks very similar.
There is a mod on the 1st page that'll do what you want. It's called "relax" and what it does is play the game for 8 hours straight... another words it does "taking the characters to auto and watching them"

• Wow
Reactions: jinzom

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
So to cum inside you just have to do nothing, but the girls say "I wish that was inside me", is this a bug or it does not cum inside when you don't choose a place to cum?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How can I be the cuck? And well... The cuck. Is there some option I need to check or something?
You just need to enable NTR on the mod list. When you get the NTR scenes will be up to RNG, but as long as you're in a relationship you'll get them eventually if you do.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You just need to enable NTR on the mod list. When you get the NTR scenes will be up to RNG, but as long as you're in a relationship you'll get them eventually if you do.
there is a mod list in-game? (i downloaded the game, like... Normally)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
there is a mod list in-game? (i downloaded the game, like... Normally)
It's in the pause menu, haven't played it in a long time so I don't remember what it's called but just look around. It lets you enable the different modules, both the ones that come with the game and third party mods.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It's in the pause menu, haven't played it in a long time so I don't remember what it's called but just look around. It lets you enable the different modules, both the ones that come with the game and third party mods.
Yeah I did it. I'm kind of lost here... I went to a church I think and got a girlfriend there... How can I make the NTR happen? Sometimes when i am at a location, I found a guy and I have the option to "suggest him being our bull" but my girlfriend doesn't want to. Is there a way to make her do it? Like, naturally?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Yeah I did it. I'm kind of lost here... I went to a church I think and got a girlfriend there... How can I make the NTR happen? Sometimes when i am at a location, I found a guy and I have the option to "suggest him being our bull" but my girlfriend doesn't want to. Is there a way to make her do it? Like, naturally?
the scene could depend on the girlfriend's stats. I believe one of them is perversion. If that stat is 0 then she's like a nun, very prudish, however, if that stat is 100 then she's pretty much up for anything. So, if she's saying no that'd be the first thing I'd check. The main page has a link for a Lifeplay guide for more basic info if you're new.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
there is place like where i can download patches or something for this... i tired of same quest and same stuff..

Change Cities, dosent affect that much... at least only name of place...but char stays the same. And people of your past can found you easy like you were never gone to other city.

Jul 17, 2018
My game is messed up. If I select propose relationship with NPC, MC will say I'm currently in a relationship with ? I should break up or propose open relationship. Except it doesn't say with who, so I can't really do anything. Is there a way to reset relationships?

Jul 17, 2018
My game is messed up. If I select propose relationship with NPC, MC will say I'm currently in a relationship with ? I should break up or propose open relationship. Except it doesn't say with who, so I can't really do anything. Is there a way to reset relationships?
Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Didn't remember that I could change player relationships with the NPC manager.

Jul 17, 2018
Why does my maid reset every time I open my contacts? Everytime I open contacts, the NPC that's supposed to be my maid, has the maid tag removed.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Why does my maid reset every time I open my contacts? Everytime I open contacts, the NPC that's supposed to be my maid, has the maid tag removed.
That is odd?
When was the last time you updated the mod?
What other mods are you using?
When opening contacts, what are you doing?
Maybe don't open contacts?
Maybe it is still there but just look like it goes away. Try "look for maid" action to see if they still show up.

Or Sometimes the game is like: Today I feel like breaking something just to fuck with you.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes