tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
How to add mother, father or more family member not only siblings?
If you adding a familly member you can change the relation to you by clicking the name of the relation in upper right corner of the screen. It will change to mother, daughter, aunt, grandma,... etc. it is not possible to add female as a father :p

MorriganJackdaw

Jul 27, 2023
If you adding a familly member you can change the relation to you by clicking the name of the relation in upper right corner of the screen. It will change to mother, daughter, aunt, grandma,... etc. it is not possible to add female as a father :p
Thanks bro

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Money seems buggy. Everything costs more than it should by an amount that varies by map. Start a new game, go to a store and buy 5 gifts. It should cost exactly $100 so I have $2900 left. But if I use the New Orleans map it charges me $150, in LA $185, in San Francisco $233. I tested US cities so currency conversion is not involved.

Last edited:

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
Money seems buggy. Everything costs more than it should by an amount that varies by map. Start a new game, go to a store and buy 5 gifts. It should cost exactly $100 so I have $2900 left. But if I use the New Orleans map it charges me $150, in LA $185, in San Francisco $233. I tested US cities so currency conversion is not involved.
Each of the cities has it own set of the values eg. how expensive it is, crime rate, etnical diverisy, etc. from this pack of values few aspects of the game will vary.
The bug can be if in two games in the same city the same article prise is not the same.
This is the representation that life cost in each of the cities in the world varies.

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Each of the cities has it own set of the values eg. how expensive it is, crime rate, etnical diverisy, etc. from this pack of values few aspects of the game will vary.
The bug can be if in two games in the same city the same article prise is not the same.
This is the representation that life cost in each of the cities in the world varies.
If the game showed the locally adjusted prices, that might be workable. As it is the money system is unplayable because you never know what anything will actually cost. I bet most players do what I did and just edit themselves more money whenever they need it.

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
so how does attractiveness work for the non con scenes, does it increase or decrease for high attractiveness?

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
which city has the highest crime rate, is it a mod that makes this have any effect or is it the base game

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
But there doesn't seem to be any way to see the crime or cost-of-living factor for a map. Except finding it out the hard way.

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
But there doesn't seem to be any way to see the crime or cost-of-living factor for a map. Except finding it out the hard way.
The cities represents real world as Vin once said. Therefore look in wikipedia for most expensives or higher crime rate there.

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
Maps are base game. You can download optional maps under the Extras section on page 1.
no i ment if it was the base game that made these map statistics like cost of living or crime rate have any effect, or if it was a mod. i know were to get other maps.

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
no i ment if it was the base game that made these map statistics like cost of living or crime rate have any effect, or if it was a mod. i know were to get other maps.
As i recall the that is incorporated in core engine of the game.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes