nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
7/12/2023
Everyone Been dealing with some family issues, which came at the worst time possible because recoding the pregnancy system from sratch requires a lot of time and testing. Hoping to release the pregnancy recode update by the end of the month. Sorry for this big delay and thank you for your patience and support. Hopefully, we'll be back to the promised two-updates-a-month schedule from next month.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That was over 2 months ago now.
Still it's been recent enough that I'm pretty sure the abandoned tag shouldn't be up yet but it's kinda getting hard to hold out any hope that we'll see an update this year at the rate it's going.

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
As i recall the that is incorporated in core engine of the game.
ok thanks. this is a bit of a doubblecheck but if a mod requires another mod (like vanillarealistic) should it be placed before or after the mod it requires, asking since i have yet to ever encounter any of the scenes from the non con mod, i am unsure if it has anyting to do with the stats of my charachter or if it has to do with my load order.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
ok thanks. this is a bit of a doubblecheck but if a mod requires another mod (like vanillarealistic) should it be placed before or after the mod it requires, asking since i have yet to ever encounter any of the scenes from the non con mod, i am unsure if it has anyting to do with the stats of my charachter or if it has to do with my load order.
The default load order is fine. As for the non-con it does a have a lot to do with the stats of your character, but also to a lesser extant the stats of the NPC.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I have a small problem: I love the modification dear Ravenger6660 has made for the strip poker game.
Only Issue is that despite according to the code as far as i understand it you should be able to exchange contacts with beaten other players if you want to, but somehow it doesn't seem to work and i tried some manual addings of exchange contacts but they didn't seem to work either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really hope to fix this somehow, the strip poker game is really fun imho and it often generates really nice chars too.

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
The cities represents real world as Vin once said. Therefore look in wikipedia for most expensives or higher crime rate there.
Then a place like Oklahoma City where costs are lower than US average should have lower prices, but it doesn't. It still charges 41% more than it says it will.

In the real world, if I go into a store in New York they don't tell me something costs $100 and then charge my credit card for $239. That's called fraud. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Anteron

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
The default load order is fine. As for the non-con it does a have a lot to do with the stats of your character, but also to a lesser extant the stats of the NPC.
thank you. i had been playing a bit with raiderknights mods and it used to lock me into a specific load order so i wondered if that was because it was more correct, i recently decided to go back to the "vanilla" game.
could someone explain the stat requierments for the non con stuff, i have looked at the scene descriptions in the files but it can't really wrap my head around it.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have a small problem: I love the modification dear Ravenger6660 has made for the strip poker game.
Only Issue is that despite according to the code as far as i understand it you should be able to exchange contacts with beaten other players if you want to, but somehow it doesn't seem to work and i tried some manual addings of exchange contacts but they didn't seem to work either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really hope to fix this somehow, the strip poker game is really fun imho and it often generates really nice chars too.
I'll look into it once I get home.

Reactions: stauffi

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
7/12/2023
Everyone Been dealing with some family issues, which came at the worst time possible because recoding the pregnancy system from sratch requires a lot of time and testing. Hoping to release the pregnancy recode update by the end of the month. Sorry for this big delay and thank you for your patience and support. Hopefully, we'll be back to the promised two-updates-a-month schedule from next month.
I would love to know/help with pregnancy system, if that is the issue.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
No update in 6 months and no communication, Patron is empty from May.
Last update was only 4 months ago and last post from vin was 2 months ago on discord. Unless they changed the rules or the mods know something that we don't the abandoned tag seems premature, but it's honestly hard to argue with it at this point imo
ummmm.... im on discord.... and there active there ? dev just posted an update a couple days ago
Look at the date again, that update from a couple days ago is over 2 months old

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Last update was only 4 months ago and last post from vin was 2 months ago on discord. Unless they changed the rules or the mods know something that we don't the abandoned tag seems premature, but it's honestly hard to argue with it at this point imo

Look at the date again, that update from a couple days ago is over 2 months old
fair enought my mistake BUT it is NOT!! 6 months old XD

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks, mate! <3 <3 Suppose this is my bad that I couldn't be bothered to log in to discord, inorder to check it out myself!

Thanks again! ^_^
its fine just everyone is rushing to make the game look like the dev gave it up when im reading discord and seeing something different. i post what dev says people still saying no updates @_@

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
its fine just everyone is rushing to make the game look like the dev gave it up when im reading discord and seeing something different. i post what dev says people still saying no updates @_@
Nothing even there in over 2 months. Still, it's less than 5 months since the last update or Patreon post, so normally not marked abandoned.

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
Not gonna lie, I was a bit hopeful after seeing this one abandoned: I would've loved if Vinfamy had finally realized how this version of the game is messy, unscalable, bug-ridden, and pretty much a proof of concept, and instead had started anew on Life Play 2 focusing on growing the core whilst leaving the "mods" to the quite capable community.

I was a fan of this game (Hell! My avatar is still the main girl I used) and was a patreon supporter for a while because this game truly has a lot of potential and Vinfamy proves to be a capable developer, but it looks to me that time passes and little changes.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes