B_st_cloud

Apr 22, 2021
From checking the rules seem to be.
Aug 24, 2022
Technically the rules are:
-3 months of dev going radio silent about the game
-Or if the dev is still talking about it but goes on for 18 months without any update then abandoned also can get applied.
Both enable a game to be tagged as abandoned

Reactions: srg91
Nov 1, 2019
From checking the rules seem to be.
Aug 24, 2022
Technically the rules are:
-3 months of dev going radio silent about the game
-Or if the dev is still talking about it but goes on for 18 months without any update then abandoned also can get applied.
Both enable a game to be tagged as abandoned
Most recent known message seems to be dated July 12 as per a few posts before, so not until October?

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
There seems to be a segment of the forum population who take some kind of delight in getting games marked as abandoned, even when they clearly aren't. Not sure why that is, but it is what it is.

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
This should have been marked as On Hold. Has the developer said that he will stop all development on this game? I don't see that anywhere.

Reactions: qwsl

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
There seems to be a segment of the forum population who take some kind of delight in getting games marked as abandoned, even when they clearly aren't. Not sure why that is, but it is what it is.
This one has never gone more than a month without an update before, and from the last message from the dev (on Discord, which doesn't count towards the no messages as for most devs not everyone has access) it should have been no later than August. Still, I don't believe this is abandoned unless something happened where Vin, at least for a bit, can't update.

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
Wasn't this game big enough on Patreon to be Vinfamy's primary source of income? Unless he got hired by a big corp or moved onto a new killer project, I don't see the practicalty of him abandoning the game.
As He mentioned erlier, this is the personal turbulance. I think that we all must give Him some time to get back on the track.
There was no hint that He abandon this project for good.
As a fellow one said "Patience you must have, my young padawan.".

OriX2045

Nov 30, 2020
Dudes, just make your peace with it, it is what it is, its been a while coming now and this tag doesn't surprise me at all, i doubt the dev will return to it in all honesty, there was more then enough time to post even a small update, but nothing has happened quiet a while, so yeah, it was fun while it lasted i guess.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Game being developed: "graphics sux", "crappy animations", "tons of bugs"...

Game being abandoned: "game was awesome", "we gonna miss it", "trolls finally bashed it down"...

C'est la vie.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Damn... I hope it's not actually abandoned for good. LifePlay is a lot of jank for sure, but it's also one of the most ambitious hentai games out there.
I can't imagine he abandoned it.I think reasons beyond his control and hope he's OK. People tried asking him but no response and he hasn't even been on Discord since early July.

Reactions: M_e_* and Artemissu
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes