LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
I enjoyed this game and it does feel like the dev has burned out (I don't blame them). IMO this game is a massive achievement. Did ONE PERSON make this? I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to have to deal with endless bugs with no help.

As I've said before, I started playing second life and I can't tell you enough how awesome it is. It's just wall to wall sex, every weird-ass fetish you can think of.

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
If Vin doesn't come back, somebody else could continue development from version 5.9 if they really wanted to. Full source code is . Granted that version is from over a year ago. The source was shared by Vinfamy himself in this post

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
If Vin doesn't come back, somebody else could continue development from version 5.9 if they really wanted to. Full source code is here. Granted that version is from over a year ago. The source was shared by Vinfamy himself in this post
This would be good if he was asked and he gave his blessings, but to do it without his approval after all the work he put in would be messed up big time! Giving the source code does not say, Go ahead and steal my game!

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
This would be good if he was asked and he gave his blessings, but to do it without his approval after all the work he put in would be messed up big time! Giving the source code does not say, Go ahead and steal my game!
I'm not suggesting anyone steal the game. The source code comes with licenses stating how the software can be used/modified. Unfortunately I'm no license expert so I'm not sure what all the dos and don'ts are with the included licenses.

Reactions: Lifeplayer and R0y

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm not suggesting anyone steal the game. The source code comes with licenses stating how the software can be used/modified. Unfortunately I'm no license expert so I'm not sure what all the dos and don'ts are with the included licenses.
Open source license basically gives anybody interested green light to fork a new software out of source code. Some my prohibit commercial use of it, and use of it in closed sourced projects.
In other words, there is no stealing here. But I doubt somebody is ready to fork this complex project.

Reactions: Lifeplayer

melakuu

Oct 21, 2019
People are praising this game like it was one of the best games out there.

The game was fun, don't get me wrong. But, the updates consisted in kinks of the month that didn't added that much in the whole scheme of things. You still basically "beat" the game after like 1 or 2 hours playing. There wasn't too much to do in the game, oddly enough.

I'm not trying to say the game was garbage, but I think some people are overrating this game way too much. With all this said, I hope everything is good with Vinfamy and that he takes the time to sort his life out as much as he needs to.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
The game is as fun as you make it to be. Kinda like Sims franchise, the game gives you tools, people, scenarios and you choose how to play and what to do and what stories you make. It could have been more polished and have more stuff to do, but it was good.
I'm also grateful witth Vinfamy cause he provided the animations for mods like Fallout 4 and, if I remember correctly, skyrim. I do hope he's okay as well. If he decides this is as far as he can go with the game, I wouldn't blame him.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
nah the actual game download not it's source code
If you really want that version you could probably compile it yourself from the source with enough effort. I might be wrong but I doubt anyone is backing up older versions of the game

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes