oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
how would you change the makeup so only parts of the make up are changed? so you only get lipstick and not eyeliner or viceversa or no face make-up etc. :unsure:

i feel like you often can't have one part of the face change with out making the rest of it look like a bimbo

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks that got it to trigger. Now to figure out how to get the scene to work till the end. Hitting peep just ends the scene and transports back to the station. Also only the victim spawns, not the attacker. Do I need to install more of Ravenger's files than just the police module and Ravenger scenes folder?
It sounds like you're missing an element from the mod. I'm not the dev, a coder, or anything like that, but my limited experience with modding tells me you're missing a .lpaction file (what triggers scenes) or something like that. I haven't been following along, but I assume it's been suggested you redownload and reinstall the mod. However, it is interesting that the scene didn't continue when you made a button selection. All of the choices should be included in the .lpscene file you manually triggered, and though I don't have the mod to look at it and know for certain, it could either be an incomplete scene or perhaps none of the characters meet the conditions, which would end the scene.

I don't know if that helps you solve your problem, but it may give you places to look to confirm at least if you have an .lpaction and that .lpscene is has more than a few lines of content.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks that got it to trigger. Now to figure out how to get the scene to work till the end. Hitting peep just ends the scene and transports back to the station. Also only the victim spawns, not the attacker. Do I need to install more of Ravenger's files than just the police module and Ravenger scenes folder?
After reviewing my police mod I made some changes. I up dated my original post https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-2-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623
Should hopefully work better, so long as Fitness, interpersonal, sneak, and/or shooting stats are over 50points.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
If the couple is a male + trans character dialogue doesn't seem to change during sex and it still mentions about vulva/pussy and the poses still include vaginal insertion.

Is this intended? Why even allow to make trans characters then if it only changes the appearance?

Sallow

Jun 2, 2017
I think this game has a lot of potential, but it's just not there yet and I'm afraid that it still has a long way to go.
Here a some of the issues that I personally think needs to be worked on/fixed:

Main Menu
The player should be able to set up the entire game from the main menu, this should include settings, mods management and creating NPCs, it's inconvenient that you have to do these things after you start the game.

Relationships
The player should be able to set relationships between NPCs, I am aware that there are mods that does this, but I feel that this is too important to not be a part of the main game, also the mod I tried didn't really live up to what I wanted, I want to be able to set multiple relationships for one character, so that one person can be a wife, a sister, a daughter and a mother all at once.

Bathroom?
For some strange reason I keep ending up in the bathroom after doing random events, It's kinda weird.

NPC self-control
I find it kinda strange that during sex scenes where I spy on other NPCs I somehow still have to power to tell these NPCs what to do, and even have the ability to ignore there likes and dislikes.
The last mentioned thing I also see as immersion breaking during sex scenes where I am involved, What's the point in giving NPCs likes and disliked if I as the player can just choose to ignore these things.

I have other things I could mention (and probably will some other time), but I don't want to write an entire essay, like I said in the beginning, the game has potential, if I didn't believe that I wouldn't bother writing a comment.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Relationships
The player should be able to set relationships between NPCs, I am aware that there are mods that does this, but I feel that this is too important to not be a part of the main game, also the mod I tried didn't really live up to what I wanted, I want to be able to set multiple relationships for one character, so that one person can be a wife, a sister, a daughter and a mother all at once.
It's possible to set relationships without a mod. The ability to do so is just hidden behind a clunky interaction option. If you click on an NPC you've already met you'll see an option that says "Confirm NPC-NPC Relationship" which allows you set the relationship between that NPC and another one in your contacts list

Last edited:

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
That is the mod I didn't know I wanted.
I'll upload it after I get to do another reply. F95 rules won't let me post links until I've posted 3 replies and I didn't want to just spam the thread in order to exploit the system and knock them out of the way.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Are you ever going to upload it? I like to use the room in my game or just become a member of my website and start a new thread "LifePlay rooms" & post it there? :)
This is reply post #3 for me, so sure, I'll upload it :3 I had to get 3 replies out of the way to meet F95's rules and restrictions before I could post links.

Reactions: R0y

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Here's that Street preset I made and mentioned earlier!
A preview:
17b720a11b9e24e4babc7181c30bdc09.png
And here's the File. Just place this file in Lifeplay \Content\Modules\vin_Base\World and replace the file currently there.
This is a replacer for the "empty brick room" used as default for street scenes and travel between locations.

Last edited:

straydogg

May 9, 2017
I think this game has a lot of potential, but it's just not there yet and I'm afraid that it still has a long way to go.
Here a some of the issues that I personally think needs to be worked on/fixed:

Main Menu
The player should be able to set up the entire game from the main menu, this should include settings, mods management and creating NPCs, it's inconvenient that you have to do these things after you start the game.

Relationships

Bathroom?
For some strange reason I keep ending up in the bathroom after doing random events, It's kinda weird.

NPC self-control
I find it kinda strange that during sex scenes where I spy on other NPCs I somehow still have to power to tell these NPCs what to do, and even have the ability to ignore there likes and dislikes.
The last mentioned thing I also see as immersion breaking during sex scenes where I am involved, What's the point in giving NPCs likes and disliked if I as the player can just choose to ignore these things.

I have other things I could mention (and probably will some other time), but I don't want to write an entire essay, like I said in the beginning, the game has potential, if I didn't believe that I wouldn't bother writing a comment.
Wow i must be lucky, cuz i dont see any of these problems, i just run the game as it cums no other ppls mods, just with base, beast, ntr, nonconsent, incest, net, corrupt, and prego, and my own mods, i even have all runing around with clothes on with no clipping with any size body even my own made body doesnt clip, even making a whole family, it works like a charm and the likes and dislikes if you have ignore preferences ticked in the settings all sex poses are used, when you uncheck it that preferences are now on so the npc wont or cant do certian poses, so it is either a mod or a bad download that might be doing all of this, i can even go to some ones elses house and catch them in the act of fkn as i walk in the door, and i play the game alot, with no problems that are stated here. i dont even use the lewd patcher files either,

Deadmeataru

Feb 24, 2020
Having an issue with building action menu, the only option is edit building. Was playing heavy yesterday and decided to add Beauty Expansion, worked too, got breast enhancements for 2 companions. But then I got greedy I guess and added Pimp my girl and everything went to shit, switched to another save and all the beauty salon and hairdressers were "Edit building " only. So I went back to the other save and same thing. Tried reorder on mods with a deactivation/deactivation, no luck. Reorder again, no luck. Backed up save folder, deleted and reinstall game, put save back, no luck. Ran without mods, no luck. Changed to Bath and reset city, no luck. New character, no luck. You may be sensing a theme, God knows I am. Do not want to just start over as I have days into these main characters. Assume it's mod order but should have fixed that. Oh and just for good measure Edit Building does nothing. Ideas?

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Having an issue with building action menu, the only option is edit building. Was playing heavy yesterday and decided to add Beauty Expansion, worked too, got breast enhancements for 2 companions. But then I got greedy I guess and added Pimp my girl and everything went to shit, switched to another save and all the beauty salon and hairdressers were "Edit building " only. So I went back to the other save and same thing. Tried reorder on mods with a deactivation/deactivation, no luck. Reorder again, no luck. Backed up save folder, deleted and reinstall game, put save back, no luck. Ran without mods, no luck. Changed to Bath and reset city, no luck. New character, no luck. You may be sensing a theme, God knows I am. Do not want to just start over as I have days into these main characters. Assume it's mod order but should have fixed that. Oh and just for good measure Edit Building does nothing. Ideas?
Users, AppaData. Local, LifePlay, Saved, and look for the map that yur useing ie; london bath or what ever and Just Remove the map from the folder leave Default, Saved1 and Settings alone, just the file that has the map yur useing, and delete and any other map files, that may be in there, if that doesnt work go to where all the Npcs list, where ya mod your Npcs and there is a reset AI at the top left hand side once ya reset AI save and Exit game then start and load not load last save but just Load.

Feb 17, 2021
This is so intuitive. Still fairly buggy and nonsensical in parts, especially when you have mods installed. Nonetheless really nice idea, very much enjoying it loads of potential and really interested to see what content people continue to create for this. Personally i'd love to see a major expansion to the life of crime element, love to be able to bring companion with me and basically be like Bonnie & Clyde :) Overall very cool game, hope some of the bugs are worked out.

MimaUK

Jun 11, 2018
When striping in the club and the VIP room sex scene triggers if I'm wearing any of the new jewellery clothing items (choker or bracelet extra) the "Off comes this" click threw dialogue gets stuck when all I have left on is those items and only way to carry on with game is to click emergency and quit the scene.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
if yur fantasy sce
When striping in the club and the VIP room sex scene triggers if I'm wearing any of the new jewellery clothing items (choker or bracelet extra) the "Off comes this" click threw dialogue gets stuck when all I have left on is those items and only way to carry on with game is to click emergency and quit the scene.
need to go to lifeplay, content, modules, vin_Base Scenes, sexwork, open vip stripping and where it says stripOne remove the One from the file, and make sure your wearing clothes, it seems when you go to stripclub it removes yur clothing, cuz yur in a stipclub i guess, and if you strip before it fires the vip stripping make sure you do a quick dress, or your naked and the vip strip doent know what to do cuz yur naked as a jaybird before the scene fires, or it worked for me, as long as i have clothes on, and One is removed from stripOne in the file,

Reactions: MimaUK

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
LifePlay Mod Banner (With Logo).jpg

Overview:
The collection of community-made mods for LifePlay, where you can find completely optional mods to enhance or expand the game's content, custom character presets, custom bedroom/buildings, etc.

Tutorials
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Programs & Utilities

General/Immersion

Miscellaneous

Custom Character Presets

Custom Bedroom/Buildings Presets

Overhauls

Notes:

Change-Log:

Credits:

Disclaimer: The logo art is fan-made only, it does not represent the official game logo.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes