Feb 1, 2018
i want to increase the dominance of my partner. But outside of a few events of me being cucked, which hardly makes a dent in the submissive trait, there is no way to officially make one more dominant.

hounicord

Nov 23, 2021
I'm having 2 issues.
Since the new update, often on sex scenes, I cant see the npcs as if they are spawned very far away
and since I've had progress in the game I cant get a job as an employee anymore

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with Daz/FaceGen, since getting my new PC, I simply cannot get them to produce jpg files for the characters.

Anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Do I need particular versions of them?

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
Why when im on a location it's almost empty but when i leave more NPC's shows in the new location and dissapear?

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
hello , i have played the game for almost a year and is their any actual story added to the game? cuz it gets boring after getting a job and getting a gf/wife. there isnt much to explore which leads to some conclusion .

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
i want to increase the dominance of my partner. But outside of a few events of me being cucked, which hardly makes a dent in the submissive trait, there is no way to officially make one more dominant.
yes there is (but maybe in your eye`s cheating) go to contacts,then go to the person you want to change,go to edit stats,then scroll down to submissive and masochist then change the number there if you do -100 is totall domination without the - would be submissive

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
I don't think I've seen anyone else complaining about this so is it just me where the backgrounds are not being properly restored when a scene ends? Like say you're in your house and you move to the lounge to talk with an NPC what should happen is you return to your room when the scene ends but instead you remain in the lounge. Actually, technically you do return to your room but the background doesn't update so it looks like you're in your lounge but you're actually in your room. It's been like this for several updates now.

Mar 7, 2021
I noticed a bug with the catgirl characters, go to contacts menu & then "edit appearance" for any catgirl character, click "import" & I noticed there are catgirl textures for the face, arms & legs but there is no catgirl texture for the torso which in turn givers her a human torso. Just thought I'd let you know...BTW you do a brilliant job with your mods, keep up the good work

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I don't think I've seen anyone else complaining about this so is it just me where the backgrounds are not being properly restored when a scene ends? Like say you're in your house and you move to the lounge to talk with an NPC what should happen is you return to your room when the scene ends but instead you remain in the lounge. Actually, technically you do return to your room but the background doesn't update so it looks like you're in your lounge but you're actually in your room. It's been like this for several updates now.
that is already in the planning for being fixed,and yes it has been mentioned several times in this thread

Feb 1, 2018
yes there is (but maybe in your eye`s cheating) go to contacts,then go to the person you want to change,go to edit stats,then scroll down to submissive and masochist then change the number there if you do -100 is totall domination without the - would be submissive
I already know about that. I was kinda hoping that maybe I missed something to do this more naturally...

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
I already know about that. I was kinda hoping that maybe I missed something to do this more naturally...
there are enough scenes that influence it (depending on what modules you have enabled) ... just do a content related search in lpscene files to check wich suits your needs ... key phrases would be like ;
masochist += X , increases submissive by X (lowers dominance by X, (100 max))
masochist -= X , increases dominance by X (lowers submissive by X, (-100 max))

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes