Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This game really needs to fix their gyms because I tried working out for hours and I nearly managed to increase my fitness, all in the while, my partner has not gained an inch of fitness, let alone muscles. A darn shame that despite looking so well done, it takes way too long to grind. If the grinding didn't take so long, this game would be fine. But it's like playing overwatch 2 and getting one of the skins by just grinding up money. What I am trying to say here is that there should be an ability to grind faster without cheating. Or at the very least, be encouraged to perform certain hobbies a lot quicker or better through experience. Plus, I want my partner to be able to at least be able to get some gains as well. And I can't do that without cheating. Also, if muscles are involved, we should see our characters grow some muscles as well.
What I did since I didnt want all the other bloat of an additional mod was just edited the "do stuff together" activities to afford your companion the exact same bonuses you get - though they wont benefit from 'duration' effects, only (end)

Even on .2 they happen way too often - sometimes 2 or 3 interruptions for 1 action. Still better than at one time when you had like 6+ new neighbors moving in - even at like 3am while sleeping.
I've found the higher time compression you use, the less events pop, so If i want to get some grinding done, ill set it to 32000 or whatever then PROMOTE BRAND AWARENESS, PROMOTE BRAND AWARENESS, DEAL WITH SUPPLIES, etcetc - also it seems to help to be in a fairly unpopulated place.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
This game really needs to fix their gyms because I tried working out for hours and I nearly managed to increase my fitness, all in the while, my partner has not gained an inch of fitness, let alone muscles. A darn shame that despite looking so well done, it takes way too long to grind. If the grinding didn't take so long, this game would be fine. But it's like playing overwatch 2 and getting one of the skins by just grinding up money. What I am trying to say here is that there should be an ability to grind faster without cheating. Or at the very least, be encouraged to perform certain hobbies a lot quicker or better through experience. Plus, I want my partner to be able to at least be able to get some gains as well. And I can't do that without cheating. Also, if muscles are involved, we should see our characters grow some muscles as well.
There is a "Difficulty" slider in the game settings. If you slide it to left, your grinding will be much more easier. (Sliding right will be a nightmare) This function are multiply (left) or divide (right) the gain of the variable changes during actions, interactions and scenes. Some (mostly old) scenes or actions are giving very low values by design, some of new are forget to give you anything. (Quantity over Quality)

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Some (mostly old) scenes or actions are giving very low values by design, some of new are forget to give you anything. (Quantity over Quality)
The scenes are a complete mess. There's no consistent idea of what the values for the various stats mean. Half the scenes have a calculation to determine whether two characters are going to have sex or not but what that calculation actually involves changes constantly. Sometimes it's just attraction to the character. Sometimes it's attraction to the character combined with perversion. Sometimes it's attraction combined with perversion combined with intoxication. Sometimes it's attraction OR perversion taken individually. Sometimes it's attraction combined with perversion or intoxication taken on its own. Sometimes it's just nothing. And the threshold it has to surpass changes often. For the sake of the sanity of the person who writes these scenes all that crap really needs to be handled by a centralized function similar to how the sneak game works. The majority of the game's code at the moment is essentially unmaintainable because so much functionality is controlled by the arbitrary and horrendously inconsistent scene files and the more he just keeps adding scenes without dealing with that the greater the technical debt he incurs.

Reactions: Sydney2 and Icebird

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
You don't need it if you download the game from here that patch is only needed for those that download the game from Patreon.
What is censored in patreon version? I always download from patreon and don't see any censors to male or female...

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Last 2 patches (apart from adding catgirls) have been largely a step back IMO.

NPCs disappearing or spawning waay outside playable bounds. Changing positions in sex too fast can port you and your companion outside into infinity.

Also, catgirls are meh attempt. Ears twitch like they don't really want to stay on head, and no tail....

And on unrelated note, the seeming enthusiasm for UE5 port I see from some people annoys me -_-
What the actual fuck do you thing it will bring? The dev isn't even using full potential of current engine. Heck even UE3 engine, let alone UE4. Fcuking Tera online was made in UE3. Engine won't make you better game alone. The world is so static, lifeless, low res with few shining parts in sea of darkness that keeps it afloat.
Concept of game and amount of scenes is 90% of appeal imo. It is a love/hate relationship honestly...

But I will never understand why other supporters don't demand actual development from technical side, to animation and real bugfixing and polish. Instead constant low hanging fruit in form of scenes we desperately need (not)
How about updating textures and animations to at least early 2000s standard? When I see some models like trees and textures like grass it hurts my eyes. He just changed hue of his current assets and slapped it on ground. I bet he could find free stuff better than that on internet.

/rant lol

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Zombies. Aliens. Etc. I actually had one with aliens - I just used the ? skin with the rgb numbers to make it an alien green or grey. Sometimes weird hair & eye colors too.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v5-20-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

I created some New stuff as a result of new Cat-Girl race.

Cat-Girl Tropes I made up for now {Cat-Girls hate other Cat-Girls} {Some Cat-Girls prefer to be naked and it is socially acceptable.} Note: most of the Cat-Girl race stuff is not yet added give me more time.

WereCatCurse_Player.lpscene {If you have the WereCat curse you will go out and attack people at night.}
Other WereCats {may attack you}

Rewrote hike.lpscene , camp.lpscene , and climb.lpscene has the most cat-girl/WereCat stuff

Feb 1, 2018
You know, since we are going as far as to convince men to be women, why not have women be convinced to be men? Why not have a crossdressing fetish? Think about it. In a game where you can be buff or weak or gay or straight, you think that may be you could dress up in women's clothing? Or convince your partner to start to dress up in girl clothes? Just saying...

And also, you could make an NPC lose an attraction towards a certain sex while you are at it to really hammer in that lesbian/gay quota. I don't know how to mod but it would be really nice to have someone else do it.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You know, since we are going as far as to convince men to be women, why not have women be convinced to be men? Why not have a crossdressing fetish? Think about it. In a game where you can be buff or weak or gay or straight, you think that may be you could dress up in women's clothing? Or convince your partner to start to dress up in girl clothes? Just saying...

And also, you could make an NPC lose an attraction towards a certain sex while you are at it to really hammer in that lesbian/gay quota. I don't know how to mod but it would be really nice to have someone else do it.
You can't even make a femboy in this. I don't think crossdressing is a priority for the patrons.

• Sad
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I'm sure this game as potential, and will try to play it again, I stopped some 3 or 4 months ago.
I was pretty annoyed by the girl you date systematically sitting afar from you in bars and restaurants, and getting upset every single time i ordered food!
Pretty annoyed with the event triggering even at 0.2 of chance every bloody time i was reading, or cleaning, and then i was stuck not being able to enjoy a scene because my character was stuck with a bloody broom or cup or whatever else in his hand!
Clothes and hair cut are a tad annoying too.
But mainly i wish the author will make it a tad more realistic in terms of dialogues and reactions. I mean you hangout at home with your GF and she does not do or propose a thing!
The sex scene and dynamic are quite interesting and original and yet, the partners will not react differently when or after having sex with a well endowed person or with someone with a high stamina! There should be some reactions, depending on how much orgasms they had!
Some teasing, and reactions from your partner after let say a threesome would be nice too...
I'd like and hope to see more interactions and initiative from NPC too.
And i'm not sure that NPC sub/dom level really change their behaviour.
Once again, I might not have understood how to properly tuned the settings, so if you've any suggestions.

Deserted Mind

Jun 28, 2021
[...]

NPCs disappearing or spawning waay outside playable bounds. Changing positions in sex too fast can port you and your companion outside into infinity.

[...]
Having the same problem. Also persons not appearing in contacts list or editing mode. Is there a workaround? It really spoils the fun for me.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes