Jul 5, 2017
520.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -
Change Log:
- This is the Kink of the Month update focusing on Fantasy Races. As promised the last time Fantasy Races won, this time, the update doesn't just add new scenes. Instead, it introduces a new fantasy race to the game: catgirl.
- Add 5 different sets of textures and a pair of custom ears for catgirls to the game
- You can make your female PC (or any female NPC in your contacts) a catgirl by going into Esc > Edit Appearance > Skin > scroll down to the bottom of the face texture list > select one of the five catgirl textures. The ears will automatically change as soon as you select a catgirl texture.
- You can also simply use the "Randomize Whole Character" button and select catgirl from the race dropdown list
- Add a new percentage setting in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution for catgirls so that new NPCs generated in the game now has a chance to be catgirls as well.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Four different sets of textures {having hard time finding 5th}
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Skin color can change based on race or personal preference.

Can change hair and body shape

I think hats are finally fixed

Catgirls don't get body/chest tattoos but can get leg and arm ones.

Warning Catgirl is exclusive to females. And Futas dicks look more human than cat.

I plan on making a number of new scenes and edits. Most stuff like werewolf 'werecat' scenarios.

Last edited:

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
will try - got facegen demo and will clone out watermark, i'm still learning how to get to the texture file that its meant to create ,although best member for faces here/presets is stneish.
Having trouble with Facegen now, so I'm currently unable to make new faces, but I've got a bunch in progress now.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Four different sets of textures {having hard time finding 5th}
Skin color can change based on race or personal preference.

Can change hair and body shape

I think hats are finally fixed

Catgirls don't get body/chest tattoos but can get leg and arm ones.

I plan on making a number of new scenes and edits. Most stuff like werewolf 'werecat' scenarios.
Now I am thinking of that movie.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Vinfamy when will you improve the clunky world map?
I'll never understand why some landmarks are more visible than others, despite what the search filter instructions say.

Then there's the always fun bugged locations that you dont find out until after you purchase the business and upon return it pretends you dont own it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jrar

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How did we end up with tailless, nippleless catgirls?

Like, I consider the tail a more important feature than the fur.
They could definitely use some work. My first cat girl glitched out and reverted to a human torso, stomach and back with cat legs arms and face and by god she's the sexiest cat girl in my game right now. Definitely need tails though, even if it turns into a clipping nightmare.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Jesus , i'm going to have nightmares today of these weird cat girl

in hindsight i should've expected this since it isn't a JP dev game

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
how do i lower the frequency of events its just ridiculous that there are events every second while I am just trying to work and live life not fuck every second

Reactions: Kassan06969

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I'll never understand why some landmarks are more visible than others, despite what the search filter instructions say.

Then there's the always fun bugged locations that you dont find out until after you purchase the business and upon return it pretends you dont own it :ROFLMAO:
The issue I have with the map is you have to move it around for buildings to appear to you, and it you move again by accident, said building may disappear.
Jesus , i'm going to have nightmares today of these weird cat girl

in hindsight i should've expected this since it isn't a JP dev game
A silly expectation it would have been.

justrighteous

Mar 27, 2020
fatal error is back D:

Intel Core i9-9900k @ 3.6 GHz, 8 core, 32 GB of RAM. Running W11 but was crashing before then.
Prob doesnt matter but running NVDIA RTX 2080 Ti.

Halp :(

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The issue I have with the map is you have to move it around for buildings to appear to you, and it you move again by accident, said building may disappear.
yeah after awhile I find the most reliable way is to just favorite the buildings you frequent, then use the map icon-right click menu to jump to them quickly without using the map.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question did they ever fix the ntr sex animation like when you talking to somebody while your girl having sex with somebody. but your girl and the other guy are in a t pose

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes